You Can Buy a SEA Monkey Bride For a Few Hundred Dollars From The Slums of Philippines

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede

The capital city of Philipenes, Manila. Particularly the outskirts, are full of poverty, extremely low lifespan, terrible housing, food, water. Terrible life quality overall. 4 million out of 20 people literally live in slums.
Some of these slums they literally sort through trash all day just to find something to sell.

A few thousand dollars worth of their currency will make you extremely rich there.
Now, in theory you could fly to some of these slums, find a family with young girls and offer the family a few hundred dollars in philippine pesos to wed her. With how shit their lives are the girl will probably be happy she can fly with a foreigner out of the slum.
What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
She will also have a sword under her pants 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, NoReedemingFeature and TechnoBoss
Mahal kita

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I'd rather spend my whole life working my ass off for a premium A5 wagyu steak, even if I fail to get it in the end, rather than settle for some cheap ass discount turkey ham from Lidl and try to convince myself I ate like a king

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and NoReedemingFeature

The capital city of Philipenes, Manila. Particularly the outskirts, are full of poverty, extremely low lifespan, terrible housing, food, water. Terrible life quality overall. 4 million out of 20 people literally live in slums.
Some of these slums they literally sort through trash all day just to find something to sell.

A few thousand dollars worth of their currency will make you extremely rich there.
Now, in theory you could fly to some of these slums, find a family with young girls and offer the family a few hundred dollars in philippine pesos to wed her. With how shit their lives are the girl will probably be happy she can fly with a foreigner out of the slum.
What do you think?

I think it's a pretty good idea. It would be even better if you worked remotely, like a software engineer, you would be like a god there.

I am white Stacy only. I will not betray the glorious Aryan race. Ain't no way in hell I am copulating and reproducing with a gook.

That being said, I might buy a couple of these gooks just to resell them later at a higher price, since I am currently darktriadmaxxing and moneymaxxing simultaneously. Killing two birds with one stone essentially.

I am white Stacy only. I will not betray the glorious Aryan race. Ain't no way in hell I am copulating and reproducing with a gook.

That being said, I might buy a couple of these gooks just to resell them later at a higher price, since I am currently darktriadmaxxing and moneymaxxing simultaneously. Killing two birds with one stone essentially.
white girls like my brown dick

white girls like my brown dick
Only the fat ugly ones I assume.
The Aryan race doesn't care about those.
You can have them, nigga.

Only the fat ugly ones I assume.
The Aryan race doesn't care about those.
You can have them, nigga.
its some white german girl from a christian family that said she was virgin before i fucked her and came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back