You can get alcohol with no ID on amazon

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
It took me a few hours of research to get to this conclusion but you can and its giga ez @slavicpsycho @ey88

Just look up "soju", its the green bottle and its labeled as a drink mixer so amazon by law isnt required to ID for it ive heard. It's 14% level whatever that means

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Napoleon1800, xantrooper and 2 others
It took me a few hours of research to get to this conclusion but you can and its giga ez @slavicpsycho @ey88

Just look up "soju", its the green bottle and its labeled as a drink mixer so amazon by law isnt required to ID for it ive heard. It's 14% level whatever that means
You drink it with a shot glass which ive bought both

• +1
Reactions: ey88

• +1
Yeah, you can also buy drink mixers from stores and they won't card you if they aren't assholes

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and YungTrappa

just get a fake id or get your brother/sister to buy for you

• +1
Just shove yeast and sugar water into ur ass and you’ll get alcohol fresh from da source 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel, lBlame and ey88
Korea reference 🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ey88
just get a fake id or get your brother/sister to buy for you
my sister refused and a fake id wouldnt work with me i have a young ah face

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and castizo
my sister refused and a fake id wouldnt work with me i have a young ah face
fake id would work since they just look at the age, many 18 year olds that look young

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
fake id would work since they just look at the age, many 18 year olds that look young
well for now this will work since it'll get me drunk

• +1
well for now this will work since it'll get me drunk
shitty method you have to wait days, + autistic asf just do like normal people and get someone older to buy or just look old and not get checked at the store

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and cromagnon

ching chong maxxing

• JFL
shitty method you have to wait days, + autistic asf just do like normal people and get someone older to buy or just look old and not get checked at the store
hm ok ill do that when i run out of my first soju bottle

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo

or just get the random crack head to get you 40%
14% is a scam

• +1
Reactions: castizo

Why not just buy beer or something off Amazon

• +1
You can just buy from Uber Eats and give the delivery driver some cash to not check ID. They are low iq Indians so they won’t care.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
You can just buy from Uber Eats and give the delivery driver some cash to not check ID. They are low iq Indians so they won’t care.
have you done that?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Why not just buy beer or something off Amazon
because im 15, i could use my dads id but they ask you for your ID when the driver drops it off

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
taxi driver offered to buy vodka.
and just befriend a crackhead by cracking a joke
isnt the average beer 5% anyway? soju is 14% which is about the equivalent of astrong beer + this is my first time drinking so ill probably get tipsy easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
taxi driver offered to buy vodka.
and just befriend a crackhead by cracking a joke
just look for some tired looking old guy and offer him one of the beers for free and he will buy it for you

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and cromagnon
isnt the average beer 5% anyway? soju is 14% which is about the equivalent of astrong beer + this is my first time drinking so ill probably get tipsy easily.
i deliver wines, and have unlimtied supply to alcohol.
14% is like a decent wine bottle, personally i drink 1 liter quikcly and get drunk

have you done that?
Yes. Last year when I was 17 I used to do it all the time, same with vapes too. Most of the time the driver didn’t give a fuck, they never asked for an ID and just asked for birth date.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
Yes. Last year when I was 17 I used to do it all the time, same with vapes too. Most of the time the driver didn’t give a fuck, they never asked for an ID and just asked for birth date.
ok im gonna order it when my dad leaves the house today

• +1
did u just lie abt ur birth date

• +1
did u just lie abt ur birth date
Yes. On the Canada website it says this though. I’m not sure if it’s the same for where you live.
IMG 1254

• +1