you can get glrls lf you have a sports car, jfl at looksmaxxlng

G

Gosick

Kraken
as long as your normle tler lookswlse and drlve a sports car, you can get hella iois similar to a psl 6 chad srs

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1464
Betabuxx. It's not genuine attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, hebbewem, Deleted member 2597 and 7 others
as long as your normle tler lookswlse and drlve a sports car, you can get hella iois similar to a psl 6 chad srs
Lol @ you
This is basically betabuxxing
You are attracting girls via your money and status

It's ideal for them to be PHYSICALLY attracted to you then money and status can follow

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Norwooder, Gaia262 and 3 others
Lol @ you
This is basically betabuxxing
You are attracting girls via your money and status

It's ideal for them to be PHYSICALLY attracted to you then money and status can follow
betabuxxlng=glvlng $$$ to glrls

money=status, you can stlll fck glrls just by faluntlng your status/money wlthout actually glvlng them money

lts not betabuxxlng, lts statusmaxxlng tbh

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and turkproducer
Get rid of the car and see how long she sticks around

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, rydofx, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
betabuxxlng=glvlng $$$ to glrls

money=status, you can stlll fck glrls just by faluntlng your status/money wlthout actually glvlng them money

lts not betabuxxlng, lts statusmaxxlng tbh

Cars are the lowest iq trinket there is just above a giant gold Chain necklace.

Costs a fortune to buy and upkeep, and comes with no privalages you still have to wait in traffic and park like everyone else.

Once you take 2 steps away from your car , society will treat you as they normally would . Whereas your looks follow you everywhere . In the club , inside the restaurant, traveling the world.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Don't you drive a Porsche?

Cars are the lowest iq trinket there is just above a giant gold Chain necklace.

Costs a fortune to buy and upkeep, and comes with no privalages you still have to wait in traffic and park like everyone else.

Once you take 2 steps away from your car , society will treat you as they normally would . Whereas your looks follow you everywhere . In the club , inside the restaurant, traveling the world.
Holy shit so damn accurate, it's a thing here in Sweden that arabs spend a fortune on a brand new White BMW while living in a shitty apartment in a ghetto. Cringe at these sandniggers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and Gaia262
Just gives you more status among men mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
Holy shit so damn accurate, it's a thing here in Sweden that arabs spend a fortune on a brand new White BMW while living in a shitty apartment in a ghetto. Cringe at these sandniggers.
i bet they’re having more fun than you though son🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and rydofx
until they realize that the car won't get them laid tbh
i am pretty sure arabs do ok because they don’t lack testosterone/ or are high inhib like nerdics👍🏼

as long as they aren’t ugly, i’m not arab but i got told pretty much all white guts are very high inhib by girls Lol so they prefer men from other countries tbh

not indians or gooks obviously but you know what i mean

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
i am pretty sure arabs do ok because they don’t lack testosterone/ or are high inhib like nerdics👍🏼

as long as they aren’t ugly, i’m not arab but i got told pretty much all white guts are very high inhib by girls Lol so they prefer men from other countries tbh

I can't believe I can't anythingmax cause of my stupid gook mother

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer

No inhib for your face tbh, i'm also low inhib and it gets me nowhere. I'm 6'2 wide framed and have years of experience with martial arts so I can afford to be low inhib but here I am.

Latino men do best with White women in my experience

Car is a good halo if you’re already good looking, won’t do shit if you’re not.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No inhib for your face tbh, i'm also low inhib and it gets me nowhere. I'm 6'2 wide framed and have years of experience with martial arts so I can afford to be low inhib but here I am.

Latino men do best with White women in my experience
There is “no inhib for your face” because only a certain lookslevel you can be high inhib and get laid EG: Chad

women need low inhib masc men, and no you haven’t touched a woman you aren’t low inhib lol

when she’s round your house you need to grab her ass or do something like this, show her u like her mate

because let’s say at 5 psl, you’re gl enough with height to fuck, but only if you aren’t autistic. Women will have no problem fucking you or not fucking you, if you play your cards right you will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
There is “no inhib for your face” because only a certain lookslevel you can be high inhib and get laid EG: Chad

women need low inhib masc men, and no you haven’t touched a woman you aren’t low inhib lol

when she’s round your house you need to grab her ass or do something like this, show her u like her mate

because let’s say at 5 psl, you’re gl enough with height to fuck, but only if you aren’t autistic. Women will have no problem fucking you or not fucking you, if you play your cards right you will
Might be true but it contradicts what i've seen irl. Never really noticed that the dudes who get laid more often behave in a certain way. The only thing that's different is a few mm of bone structure. I wish it was true tho

Might be true but it contradicts what i've seen irl. Never really noticed that the dudes who get laid more often behave in a certain way. The only thing that's different is a few mm of bone structure. I wish it was true tho
lol bro it goes deeper than how much u can see

obviously a good looking guy has the tools to slay, but females have so many options, so if you’re autistic and not amazing looking/very tall/high status she will just leave tbh

personality/inhib matters for 4.5-6psl, for most of them anyway.

but yeah looksmaxing is something you should do, you can take phenibut for low inhib

and it certainly does matter because i made the mistake of not touching a girl who came round my house and texted me beforehand saying would suck my dick, but another time with someone else i got a new oppurtinity to be low inhib, i would grab parts of her body up and just kiss her tbh

good for a sandnigger right

i’ve seen your face you’re not even that gook looking mate stop crying and looksmax
I do look very ethnic, like I can't pass as white so that means I'm classified as asian/ethnic. I will never get a hot white JB cause I'm ethnic and have horrific asymmetry. I don't care about looksmaxxing, it's over and I don't care about ascending anymore as it's impossible.

• Love it
Just sliding this in how white women view arabs . They have piss poor smv and can only use money to get anything and still they are seen as jokes. I laughed. She even states she doesn't want the car .

Last edited:
I do look very ethnic, like I can't pass as white so that means I'm classified as asian/ethnic. I will never get a hot white JB cause I'm ethnic and have horrific asymmetry due to diseases. I don't care about looksmaxxing, it's over and I don't care about ascending anymore as it's impossible.
don’t worry bro i am turkroach sandnigger aka indian and i am not incel tbh

and no you’re just a low t little bitch, you don’t look that ethnic, you don’t even look very gook

lol bro it goes deeper than how much u can see

obviously a good looking guy has the tools to slay, but females have so many options, so if you’re autistic and not amazing looking/very tall/high status she will just leave tbh

personality/inhib matters for 4.5-6psl, for most of them anyway.

but yeah looksmaxing is something you should do, you can take phenibut for low inhib

and it certainly does matter because i made the mistake of not touching a girl who came round my house and texted me beforehand saying would suck my dick, but another time with someone else i got a new oppurtinity to be low inhib, i would grab parts of her body up and just kiss her tbh

good for a sandnigger right
I had a chick over at my house and I grabbed her ass with both my hands and of course it worked because she had already decided that she wanted me.

I had a chick over at my house and I grabbed her ass with both my hands and of course it worked because she had already decided that she wanted me.
yes as i said it works if you’re a CERTAIN LOOKS LEVEL ALREADY.

you could be incel at 5.5 PSL if you’re a high inhib bitch.

or you could be a slayer if you’re low inhib and high t

Just sliding this in how white women view arabs . They have piss poor smv and can only use money to get anything. I laughed. She even states she doesn't want the car .

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Just sliding this in how white women view arabs . They have piss poor smv and can only use money to get anything and still they are ween as jokes. I laughed. She even states she doesn't want the car .

no one cares about this low value russian jfl

it’s a comedic standup anyway

regardless you’re a self hating curry while arabs aren’t all incel. Stop crying about your ethnicity and go get your surgeries tbh

no one cares about this low value russian jfl

it’s a comedic standup anyway

regardless you’re a self hating curry while arabs aren’t all incel. Stop crying about your ethnicity and go get your surgeries tbh

She's turkish

don’t worry bro i am turkroach sandnigger aka indian and i am not incel tbh

and no you’re just a low t little bitch, you don’t look that ethnic, you don’t even look very gook
I got rejected by my PSL 3.5 oneitis and I never got to even kiss her. Women hate me, I look way more gook in motion. I don't care anymore, i fucking hate this shit, I'm 5'8 too so you mog me to oblivion.

• Love it
She's turkish
i thought there was no difference between turks and arabs tho

I got rejected by my PSL 3.5 oneitis and I never got to even kiss her. Women hate me, I look way more gook in motion. I don't care anymore, i fucking hate this shit, I'm 5'8 too so you mog me to oblivion.
i’m 5’9

Last edited: