You can grow your wrists

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
6 months of training you can add 1 inch to your wrists but there has to be growth of the rest of the arm and shoulder. Your body will only allow as much growth as it can handle and as long as there is stimulus and supplementation

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
This is extreme circumstance okay everything has to be perfect for this shit to happen

how old are you...

ok, HOW
which training will make wrists grow (wrists not forearm)?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8744
look a friend of mine had tiny wrists back in December and now he said they are an inch bigger and I believe him the difference is huge

ok, HOW
which training will make wrists grow (wrists not forearm)?
u cant grow wrists, only the forearms to give illusion of bigger wrists

importedImage188306_header

anthony-joshua%20(2)_26.jpg

wladimir-klitschko-anthony-joshua-george-foreman-boxing-boxing-news-anthony-joshua-vs-wladimir.jpg

• +1
Reactions: gamma
the only way I could imagine you making your wrists look visibly larger is by getting fat or you were anorexic and gained a shit-ton of weight

nobody gives a remote fuck about the size of your wrists
the reason they're important is because they're generally indicative of your overall frame size, then autists hear "wrist size" and go "OH GOD GIRLS NEED MY WRISTS TO BE HUGE THEY'RE STARING AT MY WRISTS!!!!" and then they start hyperventilating
no, nobody is looking at your wrists, it's an indicator, stop it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Edgar, Deleted member 13409 and 2 others
just wear gauntlets theory

6 months of training you can add 1 inch to your wrists but there has to be growth of the rest of the arm and shoulder. Your body will only allow as much growth as it can handle and as long as there is stimulus and supplementation
How do we train this then?

nobody gives a remote fuck about the size of your wrists
the reason they're important is because they're generally indicative of your overall frame size, then autists hear "wrist size" and go "OH GOD GIRLS NEED MY WRISTS TO BE HUGE THEY'RE STARING AT MY WRISTS!!!!" and then they start hyperventilating
no, nobody is looking at your wrists, it's an indicator, stop it
they are looking at ur wrists, they look at everything on u

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Incoming
u cant grow wrists, only the forearms to give illusion of bigger wrists
Not true. I had to get a link put into my watch's bracelet due to my wrists growing after I started exercising more. You can grow your wrists.

I call BS. Show me a before/after of someone's wrist circumference (or perceived/frauded wrist size) actually increasing from training muscles. I even took MK-677 and bloatmaxxed for months for this single reason and while my hands grew, my wrists showed no change