You can larp as 6’5”

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
If you are 6’3.5 +, just say that back pain make u slightly shorter if they measured u 6’3. At that height foids wont question u

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
water, why even make this post

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Zonar
If you are 6’3.5 +, just say that back pain make u slightly shorter if they measured u 6’3. At that height foids wont question u
I do the opposite to fuck with guys heads by making them think they are shorter than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: SADA and try2beme
I do the opposite to fuck with guys heads by making them think they are shorter than they actually are
I thought im the only one who does this JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11097
well actually it depends, you should say your taller then your hight in shoes not barefoot height

Can 6’2 larp as what height max?

jfl i was doing this with a couple buddies in weight room, kid unironically believed it and was like “shit am I really 5’8?”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11097
you sound like you take pleasure in tormenting men, why do this when your genetics already gave you so much? does it make you feel good to demean people?

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
you sound like you take pleasure in tormenting men, why do this when your genetics already gave you so much? does it make you feel good to demean people?
No one can torment my height despite being 176cm, I told foids that 176cm is normal for Asian.

White foids are easily guilt tripped.

It’s not tormenting but more like giving them a reality check. Most guys feel crazy entitled while having nothing going on for them

Isn't 6'3 enough?

You can lie by 2 inches either way to a woman, they don’t know the difference