Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
They believe in it as if it's some kind of religion or cult
I cringe at thinking I was like this once :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, TUSSELEIF, shizuku11111 and 12 others
Normies think all esotericism is cultlike.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, SidharthTheSlayer, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
it’s especially cringe when you take into account most people on the forum are not actually blackpilled
And the even funnier fact that we almost never agree upon anything when supposedly a cult would follow the same worldview and ideals.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, incel194012940, Sny and 4 others
All black pillars think the same way like religious fundamentalists

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
And the even funnier fact that we almost never agree upon anything when supposedly a cult would follow the same worldview and ideals.
forum is mostly basement dwellers thinking looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: fuse
They believe in it as if it's some kind of religion or cult
Yeah, like "believing" in gravity, or the laws of physics, makes you a member of a 'cult'. 🙄

I cringe at thinking I was like this once :feelskek:

You were like this "once"?? Do you believe in fairies and unicorns now?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
Looks are truly everything when you're a soulless, utterly worthless npc-like humanoid like you.

You don't even deserve the label of a human, but you are more than an animal.
Maybe in your next life A.I has progressed so much it will be able to lend you the "essence" of life to replicate a mere fraction of what a real human can be.

An artificial soul, an artificial heart.
Perfect for a shallow person like yourself, with an artificial personality carved by the people you watch on Youtube, you absolute waste of space.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Dnr nigger

It's mainly because there's not even a true definition for anyone to adhere to, it's relatively vague and through that everyone's anecdotes get mixed into their perception of what makes the "Blackpill"
An actual cult or even just a proper group that's organized around an ideology would have a manual

Not that I think it'd be good, just saying that that would have helped foster a more close-knitted community

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's mainly because there's not even a true definition for anyone to adhere to, it's relatively vague and through that everyone's anecdotes get mixed into their perception of what makes the "Blackpill"
An actual cult or even just a proper group that's organized around an ideology would have a manual

Not that I think it'd be good, just saying that that would have helped foster a more close-knitted community
Blackpill = Rejecting the status quo view on sexual relationships and how they work as well as accepting predeterminism as part of the equation for ones success in the market.
That's it in essence, all other things are added by the individual.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Looks are truly everything when you're a soulless, utterly worthless npc-like humanoid like you.

You don't even deserve the label of a human, but you are more than an animal.
Maybe in your next life A.I has progressed so much it will be able to lend you the "essence" of life to replicate a mere fraction of what a real human can be.

An artificial soul, an artificial heart.
Perfect for a shallow person like yourself, with an artificial personality carved by the people you watch on Youtube, you absolute waste of space.
some projecting coper calling me an npc lol ok

some projecting coper calling me an npc lol ok
You know your ego was hurt, this nonchalant response is just a miserable attempt at trying to preserve the remains of it.

I'll do you one better, I am willing to bet 500$ in LTC that the response was emulated from one of your favourite influencers.

You know your ego was hurt, this nonchalant response is just a miserable attempt at trying to preserve the remains of it.

I'll do you one better, I am willing to bet 500$ in LTC that the response was emulated from one of your favourite influencers.
keep barking

You can usually tell when they claim to have been an ex forum user or lookism user

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
When that incel.is mod stepped down because he got a gf normies called him an incel leader. We don't got leaders. Just a bunch of losers on a forum, there's no real goal for incels. It's just a space to talk

Ig looks aren't everything but they are by far the most important thing when it comes to determining how your interactions with women will pan out ofc.