You can only compete with your Phenotype

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
If you aren't Nordid you shouldn't waste time trying to ape it. You can only do the best for your phenotype. As an Alpine-Atlantid, I have some advantage over pure Alpine as my face is not as round, but I will never look like a classic Nordid or Anglo. Even Dianrid seems to be more ideal. That's okay. I work with what I got. You can max your best in your phenotype. I assume most people here want to be Nordids, but you just have to accept it. Changing bone structure is extremely difficult , even with the best surgeons.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, turkproducer, Gaia262 and 2 others
this shit is retarded pls delete

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Best damned thread I've readnt all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2607 and RichardSpencel
Yes bro as a curry its over for me

Germanic or death

legit, a 9/10 slav is on par with a 6/10 WASP

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Social phenotypes>racial phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I thought u r virgin? How do you know this??

I'm lappid and nordid jfl it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2227
you need to compete curry with ur germanic build

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2227
If you aren't Nordid you shouldn't waste time trying to ape it. You can only do the best for your phenotype. As an Alpine-Atlantid, I have some advantage over pure Alpine as my face is not as round, but I will never look like a classic Nordid or Anglo. Even Dianrid seems to be more ideal. That's okay. I work with what I got. You can max your best in your phenotype. I assume most people here want to be Nordids, but you just have to accept it. Changing bone structure is extremely difficult , even with the best surgeons.

I agree with you op, for example an indian trying to fit eurocentric beauty standards is both unhealthy and unrealistic. One must be rationale, and to eliminate the failos within their own current base.

90% of this forum won't even get any surgery so they will stay within their pheno regardless.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread

White is not ideal southern european is not ideal northern is that's what the world lusts over look at any anime it's all nords

644136A4 DB57 459B AF61 F39F04B67218 75A255AF FD07 4A21 B61F 41BAD6E0703B