YOU CAN SMASH ONE CHICK IN THE WORLD

this "warzone" is one of the safest countries in the world, i dont have to wear stabproof vest when going out, have great life and got basically everything you got in uk clown
Serbia
37 ranking out of 44 european countries (wealth) but ye see i never been there so i dont pretend to know

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Serbia
37 ranking out of 44 european countries (wealth) but ye see i never been there so i dont pretend to know
retarded bot relying on statistic lmao, sub 80 iq mutt

retarded bot relying on statistic lmao, sub 80 iq mutt
You love your country too much its not great at all compared to visiting albania

Farm houses vs beaches

You love your country too much its not great at all compared to visiting albania

Farm houses vs beaches
i dont like my country too much i just dont like when someone pretends to know something while being clueless and his sources being what he sees on social media and "statistics", in terms of tourism sure albania is better, but only seaside lmao

i dont like my country too much i just dont like when someone pretends to know something while being clueless and his sources being what he sees on social media and "statistics", in terms of tourism sure albania is better, but only seaside lmao
Just like when you make threads about black people but never saw one in real life or in general

Or any of your opinions on the uk

Now yk how it is for us listening to ur threads ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Just like when you make threads about black people but never saw one in real life or in general

Or any of your opinions on the uk

Now yk how it is for us listening to ur threads ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Moreover, my country of residence accepts serbians as refugees, so your people are fleeing from something terrible while youre stuck there

Moreover, my country of residence accepts serbians as refugees, so your people are fleeing from something terrible
"refugees" lmao, what do you think we are, your attempt at provoking me is awful, stop this gimmick lmao

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

"refugees" lmao, what do you think we are, your attempt at provoking me is awful, stop this gimmick lmao
your people literally โ€œseek asylumโ€ to get here before i was born until today. Absolutely madness over there id start goin crazy talking about races i never saw irl too in order to feel better about my location

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Theres no black ppl in ur warzone, right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Obviously my Mtb oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i think its obvious

Kamala Harris

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer