You cannot be happy without sex and relationships

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Sex and romantic relationships are coded deep inside our brains, you cannot stop chasing women - well you can, but you will never be fulfilled and happy.

Since the day we were born, having sex/passing our genes is top 1 priority for our subconscious brains. You say you want to look good for yourself? That's a lie, you cannot cheat your own brain, you want to be attractive to women, to have romantic relationships with them. That is how every human works.

Now question is, what is happening in a brain that fails at it's only purpose of having sex and attracting females? If someone is 23 years old virgin like me or more, life is just Hell on Earth. My most basic and biggest biological need stays unfulfilled for my entire life.
I long so much for female attention that random eye contact on the street with a young girl can spike my dopamine.
I should add that it's not just sex I want, I also want basic relationship activities like hugging and being there for each other, intimacy you know.

Every day is same suffering. Honestly I sometimes just cry in bed because of it. No future no nothing.

Peace to all the people here in similar situation.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, jefferson, AbandonShip and 2 others
looking good for yourself is a cope for high inhib cucks who think they look good but cant pull

• +1
Reactions: Anon and Deleted member 685
i made a thread a few weeks ago; it was 'would you still looksmax if there werent any women on earth?' and most of the people said yes cuz they always want to look their best. jfl at them, if there wasnt women i'd just ldar 24/7 and eat shit food

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Well I do want to look good for myself because I have critical levels of self steem issues... But at the same time it doesn't deny the fact that I'd like to use those looks to date too. I of course would.

are u wannagotoheaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back