You cannot fake it til you make it

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Just try it and see if it works. A guy who gets positive validation and frequent sex with hot girls doesn't need to fake confidence or even stereotypical dark triad behavior. He can just live in that mode, and the positive validation he receives will allow him to continue thinking that way.

While if a guy who has historically gotten negative feedback tries to do this will instantly fold when discouraged. If he keeps trying to do it, the constant negative reinforcement from his past will make him doubt his efforts.

You see this a lot on this forum. Guys say "I'm gonna be low inhib! Am gonna moneymaxx and gymmaxx!" Then when the results don't come, they say "Chad never had to try! It's ogre!"

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 23554, Prince88 and 5 others
*cough cough* Hamza *cough cough*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Zonar
I disagree. Chad naturally gets those mindsets, but you can slowly integrate it into your life.

why not? i act like i got a 1000 bodycount wearing all designer and sunglasses indoors when i only fucked 3 bitches. everyone thinks im a slayer but in Russia we don't have slaying too much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 23554 and Hueless
Something that helps is to know that people who constantly win oftentimes react very unfavorably when they lose. Getting nothing but positive validation can also lead to a sense of entitlement, which anyone whose met a person like this can attest. If you ever meet people like this, they can even come off like children in those situations.

If anything, being aware of this can reframe the struggle as a necessary evil for progress, as opposed to the common LDAR mindset that happens here.

Great example of this would be that despite ethnics worshipping Whites as some brahmin class, these same ethnics are very thick skinned when faced with adversity (normal to them), where Whites go into panic attacks and cry like 2 yr olds

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
there was a time period where i thought i was a chad that did nothing good for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Even when you have looks if you act incel you will be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23778
Even when you have looks if you act incel you will be incel
Hard to act like a slayer if never slayed. You'd have no point of reference for the feeling if being desired to that level, all you'd know is rejection, so your attempt at acting that way would be totally seen as try hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Everyone thinks im an incel but im actually a virgin

You can fake it till you make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036