You CANNOT grow taller after your growth plates have fused

barnmatrix

barnmatrix

Silver
A lot of copers on the forum have been making posts talking about mechanical stimulation and how you can use ankle weights and resistance bands to get taller after your plates close.

All of these claims are a fallacy. There has yet to be anyone on planet earth who has grown a leg bone to be longer after both the tibia and femur growth plates have fused. No amount of resistance training or jumping or anything of the sort will induce these bones to get longer.

If anyone disagrees with me I highly urge you to provide evidence of ANYONE who grew taller after their growth plates fused.

Until then stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, vermillioncorefan and hattrick
Idk i remember like 1.5 years ago some doctor told me my leg growth plates were near closed and then i randomly grew an inch like a year after

in other news water is wet

Idk i remember like 1.5 years ago some doctor told me my leg growth plates were near closed and then i randomly grew an inch like a year after
they can be inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
An inch is 3 cm come on, it's nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and dervw4cenks
An inch is 3 cm come on, it's nothing
That's not the point. Even if i grew 0.2 inches or 11 inches the point remains the same. I grew something after being told my growth plates in my legs were closed

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
might be posture correction?:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
A lot of copers on the forum have been making posts talking about mechanical stimulation and how you can use ankle weights and resistance bands to get taller after your plates close.

All of these claims are a fallacy. There has yet to be anyone on planet earth who has grown a leg bone to be longer after both the tibia and femur growth plates have fused. No amount of resistance training or jumping or anything of the sort will induce these bones to get longer.

If anyone disagrees with me I highly urge you to provide evidence of ANYONE who grew taller after their growth plates fused.

Until then stop coping.
You can, just put a breast implant at the bottom of your heel so its permanant

Until then stop coping.
if you bonesmash the top of your skull, you can increase your height by half an inch

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
if you bonesmash the top of your skull, you can increase your height by half an inch
it works better because it also shaves off iq

• +1
That's not the point. Even if i grew 0.2 inches or 11 inches the point remains the same. I grew something after being told my growth plates in my legs were closed
The joctor said they were near closed not closed

did you know you have a spine?

• +1
Its likely that some of your bones were closed and others werent.

posture

• WTF
Reactions: dervw4cenks
If anything i grew more than an inch since back when i was shorter my posture was probably better than it was now. I use to tryhard standing up straight for measurements and shit

based
If anything i grew more than an inch since back when i was shorter my posture was probably better than it was now. I use to tryhard standing up straight for measurements and shit

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Maybe will be possible to reopen growth plates

Spine decompresion
Both measurements were at night wym spine decompression. U think im dumb? Im comparing between night measurements obv, everyone knows about the morning height night height thing

Both measurements were at night wym spine decompression. U think im dumb? Im comparing between night measurements obv, everyone knows about the morning height night height thing
Doctor gotta be dumb

Very wrong, its possibly

But the genetics to have that is pretty very low