You cannot increase your height

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
JFL at these low IQ mfs with superficial research and no scientific basis to their heightmaxxing stacks

HEIGHT MAXXING IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS BLOCKING ESTROGEN AND TAKING HGH AND IGF

MOST OF YOU ARE TAKING THESE DRUGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE STATE OF YOUR BONES AND GROWTH PLATES, YOU WILL NOT GAIN A CENTIMETER BEYOND YOUR GENETIC AND NUTRITIONAL BOUNDARIES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blendmaxxer, hardestmfintheroom, Osie and 7 others
If they're growth plates are open, I don't see a reason not to use hgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CrackyLolra, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 3105
Dnr shit thread

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr
Retarded

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and CrackyLolra
schizoid behavior

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr
you all are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
schizoid behavior
twerk gif GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger and PseudoMaxxer
13 year old kids with real growth issues and supplied with pharmaceutical HGH wont grow a lot yet these 18 year old niggas think they will leave manletism by taking mk677 and tranny pills :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vzaat, sportsmogger, CrackyLolra and 4 others
Says no research when hgh is literally used to treat short people without a gh or igf-1 disease and it works and there other research like with hexarlin the it goes through the pki3 pathway which is good for growth jfl ur how retarded u are
JFL at these low IQ mfs with superficial research and no scientific basis to their heightmaxxing stacks

HEIGHT MAXXING IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS BLOCKING ESTROGEN AND TAKING HGH AND IGF

MOST OF YOU ARE TAKING THESE DRUGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE STATE OF YOUR BONES AND GROWTH PLATES, YOU WILL NOT GAIN A CENTIMETER BEYOND YOUR GENETIC AND NUTRITIONAL BOUNDARIES

13 year old kids with real growth issues and supplied with pharmaceutical HGH wont grow a lot yet these 18 year old niggas think they will leave manletism by taking mk677 and tranny pills :ogre:
Any kid given pharma gh will defiantly grow a few inches above their natural height especially if taken at 13 but your right mk667 is cope

Says no research when hgh is literally used to treat short people without a gh or igf-1 disease and it works and there other research like with hexarlin the it goes through the pki3 pathway which is good for growth jfl ur how retarded u are
Real HGH is so expensive most of you cannot afford it and aren't even the right age group to use it. Most people here take random drugs or do random things and then fixate on what they want out of it instead of its intended purpose.

For example "Will MK 677 grow my height", "Will Vit D + K2 make my jaw big" ?

The most common thread here is getting taller with MK 677 GIGA LOL.

I know a guy in college who was on HGH for height in his early teens, he grew from 5'3 to 5'8, but his BONES ARE FUCKED and he has a ton of chronic side effects

Real HGH is so expensive most of you cannot afford it and aren't even the right age group to use it. Most people here take random drugs or do random things and then fixate on what they want out of it instead of its intended purpose.

I know a guy in college who was on HGH for height in his early teens, he grew from 5'3 to 5'8, but his BONES ARE FUCKED and he has a ton of chronic side effects
I know good generic gh sources which get your igf-1 as high as pharma a for .5 usd to 1 usd a iu and mk 667 is cope though and u mention side effects of gh which everyone know of and has nothing to do if you will gain height or not

It's not just short people, it's some idiopathic condition that rendered them multiple standard deviations below their predicted height

Yeah they are shorter than both of their parents but don’t have a defiancy so it would still work on someone who doesn’t have a defiancy like people here

smartest abo

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

u have no idea what ur talking about i grew about 3-4 cm with 800 iu hgh or sum

No shit after your growth plates close

LL or death

• +1
Reactions: plukee
yeah bro theres definately no more to height growth than HGH growth plates and estrogen
If there is more. Please explain it here and then I’ll explain why your a fucking retard with studies and clinical trials.

It's not just short people, it's some idiopathic condition that rendered them multiple standard deviations below their predicted height

ISS isn’t a condition. It’s genetic short people, dwarfism would be a condition.

Shit thread with only argument being "nu-uh"

I know some people I consider pretty smart are disagreeing with this thread, but I see nothing wrong with what he's saying. Heightmaxxing isn't as simple as blocking estrogen and taking HGH and IGF-1. There are a lot of factors like dosing, whether or not you are using bunk, and bodily response that affect your taking HGH and IGF-1.

He's also right that you won't grow a lot if you never knew your growth plate age and potentially were making a stack inadequate for how aged your growth plates are. People who have bone age 15 to 16.5 in their knees can possibly have regular stacks (with high HGH doses) but everybody over that age cap, should be running harder stacks.

And lastly, he's also right that none of us will ever grow past our genetic boundaries. While there's no actual genetic limit that we all know of our own bodies where we know our body can't pass a certain height, there is clear limits to how fast you grow, the health side effects you can get from it, and so on and so forth. AI's in theory should push these boundaries and limits but there isn't any clear proof that in idiopathic short-term kids, long-term AI usage means they'll continue to grow each year.

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
I know some people I consider pretty smart are disagreeing with this thread, but I see nothing wrong with what he's saying. Heightmaxxing isn't as simple as blocking estrogen and taking HGH and IGF-1. There are a lot of factors like dosing, whether or not you are using bunk, and bodily response that affect your taking HGH and IGF-1.

He's also right that you won't grow a lot if you never knew your growth plate age and potentially were making a stack inadequate for how aged your growth plates are. People who have bone age 15 to 16.5 in their knees can possibly have regular stacks (with high HGH doses) but everybody over that age cap, should be running harder stacks.

And lastly, he's also right that none of us will ever grow past our genetic boundaries. While there's no actual genetic limit that we all know of our own bodies where we know our body can't pass a certain height, there is clear limits to how fast you grow, the health side effects you can get from it, and so on and so forth. AI's in theory should push these boundaries and limits but there isn't any clear proof that in idiopathic short-term kids, long-term AI usage means they'll continue to grow each year.
fair enough but this guy isnt really explaining himself more so just larping water.

Any kid given pharma gh will defiantly grow a few inches above their natural height especially if taken at 13 but your right mk667 is cope
how is it cope when it is proven to increase HGH production??

then what about robert Wadlow? he grew to monstrous proportions, far beyond his father because of his abnormal pituitary gland and he continued to grow in his twenties!

then what about robert Wadlow? he grew to monstrous proportions, far beyond his father because of his abnormal pituitary gland and he continued to grow in his twenties!
As you said, he had an abnormal pituitary gland. My comment was in reference to most people