You cannot survive with knowledge of the blackpill for longer than 2-3 years

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
You just can’t, you’ll go insane. Eventually you need to swallow the white pill with a dash of blue pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and joseph
We will see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You just can’t, you’ll go insane. Eventually you need to swallow the white pill with a dash of blue pill
Cope

The blackpill is not even deep, it just essentially boils down to be just be good looking. Jfl if u think the blackpill will make u insane.

• +1
Cope

The blackpill is not even deep, it just essentially boils down to be just be good looking. Jfl if u think the blackpill will make u insane.
Surface level thinking, it runs way deeper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 2597 and ElliotRodgerJr
I am desensitised to it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043
Don't know if its possible for me to "forget" or neglect the blackpill knowledge, everything I see now is seen from that lens now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Alt Number 3
Chad or rope

• +1
Cope

Just be good looking, which then expands itself into 100s of consequences of not being good looking, piling up in your mind till you lose touch with reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2597