You can’t be a slayer if

does frame or face sexually satisfy women? no you faggots dick does that please STOP coping you will swallow the dickpill whenever you want it or not the dickpill will come to you it always does in the end
Dick doesn’t matter. Lots of men these days don’t even have one.

• Ugh..
Reactions: androidcel

AustrianWolf

thats doesnt make sense ,if you have looks and kikky agree to come over tonight then u gonna get pleasure and cum ANYWAY , dicksize is matters to the girl only . So do u feel guilty that girl wont feel anything? Forget the girl , if u r a slayer as u claim then U can find a new chick easily (if for that one ur dick not enough)
2. exmpl -- Justin Bieber fans will cum even if he just touch her pussy with his hand only , would U incels with dickmaxing can exite girl to such lvl? 90% of Orgasm is in Head , brain chemistry ,10% is body stimulation :incel::incel::incel::blackpill::redpill::incel::blackpill::redpill::incel::blackpill:
Face 40% Height 50% dicksize 10%
Face 60% Height 25% Dick 15%

If you really think I’m going to do the work and provide links for you jfl it’s not gonna happen.
Then fuck off. You can't just "claim X" and when person asks, answer with "lol research yourself". You are full of shit.

Then fuck off. You can't just "claim X" and when person asks, answer with "lol research yourself". You are full of shit.
It’s just as simple as googling leg lengthening lookism.net you fucking lazy tsatsiki eating cunt

does frame or face sexually satisfy women?
Yes. It does. The same way it feels better to fuck a hot girl than it does to fuck a foid with 3/10 face. Sure, physically the sensation is the same, it’s a soft wet hole. But just knowing that you’re having sex with a genetically superior partner releases a brutal amount of extra dopamine on your brain.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Yes, funny comic, but I still don't see how you "end up in wheelchair" after getting STRYDE femur internals from Paley. Trying to dissuade competition much? And yes, I googled that fault and there are no results about it. Maybe if you do it in India lol

does frame or face sexually satisfy women? no you faggots dick does that please STOP coping you will swallow the dickpill whenever you want it or not the dickpill will come to you it always does in the end

Yes, funny comic, but I still don't see how you "end up in wheelchair" after getting STRYDE femur internals from Paley. Trying to dissuade competition much? And yes, I googled that fault and there are no results about it. Maybe if you do it in India lol
Do you know who the guy in the comic is?

The only thing that matter to be a slayer is to have at least a psl 6 face

Stop deflecting.

I still don't see your "gonna end up in wheelchair" argument. Care to post it?
Dude... not sure if you’re autistic or not at this point
I simply googled Leg lengthening lookism.net and found some posts where people say it will fuck you up long term and that the post surgery healing process can be lengthy and painful
Jfl if you think surgeries will go just as easy as knife gets through the butter

I simply googled Leg lengthening lookism.net and found some posts where people say it will fuck you up long term and that the post surgery healing process can be lengthy and painful
Jfl if you think surgeries will go just as easy as knife gets through the butter
Yes, I googled those, too, but those are lookism anecdotes preventing competition from ascending. How come nobody talks about on this on LEGITIMATE LEG LENGTHENING FORUMS? Care to cite me a single source? Actual source, actual study? And not from "dude performed surgery in Deli, India from street shitter Pajeet". India doesn't count, only idiots go there.

This dude lengthened 8 INCHES (from 5'7'' to 6'3'') and he still moves normally. It's all about which doctor does it and how.