You can't be funny or flirty if your life is messed up, over for losers

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
There's no way you could talk to a girl if you're a broke blackpilled incel with no hobbies or future. Words won't come out of your mouth, you won't have any motivation to go and talk to a girl because there's nothing to say if your life is boring and you got no friends or money to spend. Doesn't matter if you look good, if you look good she would be interested the first time she saw you but after time passes she would lose all interest because you don't have anything going on in your life (a loser). This has happened so many times to me, when I meet a girl the conversation goes OK (never good) but after some time I feel like I can't connect with the girl and I lose her. It's so fucking disgusting how many pills men have to overcome in order to get a girlfriend. ovER

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, latincell95, newestofnewgen and 7 others
Goku dance

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Even if I wasnt ugly as all fuck, im so boring and brainrotted that i cant even conversate with normies.

I literally have nothing to say in any given situation.

I guess i should just study football or some shit like a good goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ShowerMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Even if I wasnt ugly as all fuck, im so boring and brainrotted that i cant even conversate with normies.

I literally have nothing to say in any given situation.

I guess i should just study football or some shit like a good goy
Compensation
I saw a rich young guy today with a good looking car in the restaurant and he was dating a random LTB, he dressed like a nerd and the girl didn't even talked to him. His average appearance and lack of social skills couldn't get him a decent looking girlfriend, he doesn't have any opportunities to get laid despite having money. There was zero attraction there.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FacialStructure404
Compensation
I saw a rich young guy today with a good looking car in the restaurant and he was dating a random LTB, he dressed like a nerd and the girl didn't even talked to him. His average appearance and lack of social skills couldn't get him a decent looking girlfriend, he doesn't have any opportunities to get laid despite having money.
Well wtf are we supposed to be then? The most interesting man in the world?

I should just niechemax honestly

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, newestofnewgen, bloomercel and 2 others
Well wtf are we supposed to be then? The most interesting man in the world?

I should just niechemax honestly
You can't have conversation topics if your life is always the same, you have to be someone. It won't work for ugly people though, you will end up as a jester.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, newestofnewgen, bloomercel and 2 others
You can't have conversation topics if your life is always the same, you have to be someone. It won't work for ugly people though, you would have to jestermaxx.
Ugly people can niechemax and win, but 99% of normies won’t understand or know anything about your niche. It will only work on people in your niche

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Ugly people can niechemax and win, but 99% of normies won’t understand or know anything about your niche. It will only work on people in your niche
Then you have to be lucky enough to fit in a niche where there's women lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
There's no way you could talk to a girl if you're a broke blackpilled incel with no hobbies or future. Words won't come out of your mouth, you won't have any motivation to go and talk to a girl because there's nothing to say if your life is boring and you got no friends or money to spend. Doesn't matter if you look good, if you look good she would be interested the first time she saw you but after time passes she would lose all interest because you don't have anything going on in your life (a loser). This has happened so many times to me, when I meet a girl the conversation goes OK (never good) but after some time I feel like I can't connect with the girl and I lose her. It's so fucking disgusting how many pills men have to overcome in order to get a girlfriend. ovER
absolutely true

nichemaxx and find an autistic introverted gf or die alone tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel, Axii and 2 others
absolutely true

nichemaxx and find an autistic introverted gf or die alone tbh
Yeah I don't think I would ever be a guy with a lot of options in dating, that might be my only path. Not everyone is meant to become popular and desired by women.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
i've got money
i've got a good career and future
i've got a couple of hobbies

but i'm still boring af... 0 personality... NPC
and I can't improve it cuz of a chronic disease

over.

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, bloomercel, Axii and 3 others
i've got money
i've got a good career and future
i've got a couple of hobbies

but i'm still boring af... 0 personality... NPC
and I can't improve it cuz of a chronic disease

over.
What is your disease bro
Is that making you incappable of talking to women

Then you have to be lucky enough to fit in a niche where there's women lol
There’s plenty of niches with tons of women.

If Sub5 end your life
If average protect and provide
If chad none of that applies