Money will buy you anything you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 3links2, bronzeagepervert and 1 other person
Don't buy you love !

money can buy you surgeries and thus can buy you love

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Money can't buy lust and the euphoria of feeling in love that good-looking young people experience
rose tinted glasses. Money can buy anything. even so called love as long as u dont look horrendous, monica belluci dated ltns

• +1
rose tinted glasses. Money can buy anything. even so called love as long as u dont look horrendous, monica belluci dated ltns
Not really, it's like saying you can buy sex which is true but you know the girl you're fucking is repulsed by you so you get about1% the experience a chad gets when fucking a tight young girl who is obsessed with him and cums all over his cock

Not really, it's like saying you can buy sex which is true but you know the girl you're fucking is repulsed by you so you get about1% the experience a chad gets when fucking a tight young girl who is obsessed with him and cums all over his cock
no why would they be repulsed theyd trick themselves into loving ur features just like if u d fall in love u think the girl is the most beautiful woman in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and SoundnVision
Money can't buy lust and the euphoria of feeling in love that good-looking young people experience
I really don't think that matters if you're a billionaire who can fuck 4 whores at once then get an erotic massage on your private island in the caribbean

And never have to wageslave

I really don't think that matters if you're a billionaire who can fuck 4 whores at once then get an erotic massage on your private island in the caribbean
Depends how I look, if I'm a subhuman billionaire I'd feel like shit everyday, money wouldn't make up for it. I'd get no satisfaction fucking a girl knowing I'm subhuman.
You can fuck whores on a normies wage too you don't need to be a billionaire for it

Depends how I look, if I'm a subhuman billionaire I'd feel like shit everyday, money wouldn't make up for it. I'd get no satisfaction fucking a girl knowing I'm subhuman.
You can fuck whores on a normies wage too you don't need to be a billionaire for it
Being able to do anything you want but not having useless females thinking you're good looking > having females think you're good looking (before you get old), not fucking most of them anyway, and having to live like a normie, waking up at 7 am to wageslave every day etc

The point is the luxury and ability to do what you want that money brings more than makes up for any lack of physical validation by females

This is obviously only if you have enough to live this life. Earning 100k instead of 40k but having to work harder is just cope

• +1