You cant be proud of being white... (white boys GTFIH)

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and lutte
Be proud of what exactly? White people invented cuckery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, MrGlutton, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
Med

Did you not watch the video jfl
"They could have come from two warring tribes. They don't know."

But of course they know. What else in Africa could they have possibly come from ? Was there ever anything there, in Sub Saharan Africa, besides warring tribes before the white man came?

American black people know where they come from just as good as everybody else. I'm French, Irish, Scandinavian, Scottish, English, Dutch, Danish, and maybe 1% Jewish. The only reason I know this is because my parents each took a DNA test. You think I know what my ancestors were doing in all these different countries before they made it to America? Do you think I know why they came to America? Do you think I have a clue when the came to America? Black people know where they come from. Their ancestors were brought here from Sub Saharan Africa as slaves somewhere between two to five hundred years ago.

White pride can certainly exist. Anywhere where you have someone who's proud to be white, that's white pride. Doesn't have to be so deep to just to be valid.

Yes I watched the video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
he loves appealing to ethnics in his tik toks
He prob loves appealing to twitter users on deep web forums too if you catch my drift.

• JFL
sincere question, james, are you fan of homosex?
Something more like your mother would probably be my cup of tea. That's about as taboo as I've ever really been interested taking things. You know, sex with older ladies. Why? You like putting things in your butt or something?

Something more like your mother would probably be my cup of tea. That's about as taboo as I've ever really been interested taking things. You know, sex with older ladies. Why? You like putting things in your butt or something?
My mom is younger than you, cuck.
I say this because you verily are, asking for nudes from @Guess What?
noodle slayer cuck

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Kill that soyboy fagget.

• +1
noodle slayer cuck
Be nice
There is only one race, the human race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looksornot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
noodle slayer cuck
Lol, autists do have a lot of trouble picking up sarcasm and being able to tell when someone's joking. You must be pertner retarded. OP got it anyways.

but the same thing happened to white americans, it just wasn't forceful.
Wtf is this cope lmao. Bruh like 91 percent of the African slaves were traded by African tribes/kingdoms for goods/European goods. The rest were captured or they sneakily caught them/forced.

Europe didn't have the weaponry or manpower/ability to forcefully enslave millions of Africans they would've been Cucked. Contrary to popular belief European Military was much less formidable than what some believe at the time, and Africa was a inhospitable environment for most. Certain African "kingdoms" even raided and destroyed European costal encampments if they were slighted in their trades. They had to trade and be subjected to the kings demands to obtain 90 percent of slaves.

idk where this braindead conception comes from that Europe ran into Africa and forced millions to be slaves. COPE. Most were sold/traded. A small percentage were forced and captured, most of the time sneakily, yes.

On the other hand, Muslims and Moore's/Barbary pirates literally forced millions of whites into slavery labor by costal raids/invasion etc. (There were entire abandoned ghost town settlements who's populous was discovered to have been captured and forced into slavery. Do your research)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Wtf is this cope lmao. Bruh like 91 percent of the African slaves were traded by African tribes for goods/European goods. The rest were captured or they sneakily caught them/forced.

Europ didn't have the weaponry or manpower/ability to forcefully enslave millions of Africans they would've been Cucked.

idk where this braindead conception comes from that Europe ran into Africa and forced millions to be slaves. COPE. Most were sold/traded. A small percentage were forced and captured, most of the time sneakily, yes.

On the other hand, Muslims and Moore's/Barbary pirates literally forced millions of whites into slavery labor by costal raids/invasion etc. (There were entire abandoned settlements forced into slavery. Do your research)
RopeMoreCumskins

lol at this 50 year old cuck using tiktok with pronouns in his bio

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Respect you if you really have a turanid father mastarrace king race turanid

Nah i don't think this is turanid jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven
well he's kinda right. how am I meant to be proud of being white when we have people like him.

Humans came in Europe from Asia...not from Africa with boats :hnghn:
Imagine coping this hard LMAOOO. Incel on looksmax thinks he knows more than thousands of anthropologists and historians. humans expanded into Europe/Asia from Africa.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Imagine coping this hard LMAOOO. Incel on looksmax thinks he knows more than thousands of anthropologists and historians. humans expanded into Europe/Asia from Africa.
[IMG alt="RopeMoreCumskins"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15258.jpg?1631219348[/IMG]

RopeMoreCumskins

Adept​

JoinedSep 9, 2021Posts180Reputation150Time online2d 5h 33m

"[IMG alt="RopeMoreCumskins"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15258.jpg?1631219348[/IMG]

RopeMoreCumskins

Adept​

JoinedSep 9, 2021Posts180Reputation150Time online2d 5h 33m

"@
RopeMoreCumskins
RopeMoreCumskins

@
RopeMoreCumskins
RopeMoreCumskins​

Adept​

JoinedSep 9, 2021Posts180Reputation150Time online2d 5h 33m"

Neanderthal DNA 0

Funny hacker typing on the keyboard DARBT12

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13787
Screenshot 20210915 043202

Flyer

Screenshot 20210915 0435102

C942cedd61dbdfbe9cf4fe2d79b48e9228

Attachments

• Flyer.png
    Flyer.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Flyer.png
    Flyer.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 22676_changing-faces.webp
    941.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Ugh..
well he's kinda right. how am I meant to be proud of being white when we have people like him.

• +1
0746DA7C E886 4450 924C B39007C55616

• +1
damnit @looksmaxxer234 why didnt you tag me so i could aid you in this battle boyo

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
How come people say Romanians are gypsies ? Are they trolling ?

Biggest minority in Romania are the hungarians unironically, gypsies are long gone to western europe to ruin our reputation

• +1
How come people say Romanians are gypsies ? Are they trolling ?
View attachment 1317911 View attachment 1317913 View attachment 1317914 View attachment 1317915View attachment 1317916 View attachment 1317917

Aren't romanians basically mixed with slavs, germans, romans ?

you have a higher percentage of the j haplogroup which makes you more middle eastern, however you have more gypsies in general which skew the percentages
but white romanians arent ethnic

except for the j haplogroups the other main ones are r1b (celtic, western european), r1a (slavic, aryan) and l2a (proto european)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
you have a higher percentage of the j haplogroup which makes you more middle eastern, however you have more gypsies in general which skew the percentages
but white romanians arent ethnic
View attachment 1317920
except for the j haplogroups the other main ones are r1b (celtic, western european), r1a (slavic, aryan) and l2a (proto european)
Yes, although if u live in Romania for a long time u can develop superpowers to detect who is a gypsy and who isn't meanwhile westerners can't tell them apart. We are the most diverse country in europe but younger generations look whiter , while communist era ones look slightly darker. Probably cause of hypergamy

• +1
Yes, although if u live in Romania for a long time u can develop superpowers to detect who is a gypsy and who isn't meanwhile westerners can't tell them apart. We are the most diverse country in europe but younger generations look whiter , while communist era ones look slightly darker. Probably cause of hypergamy
same for bulgarians bro, esp older people have a schizo tier sense of whos a gypsy and who isnt, they be calling pale asf people gypsies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13626
same for bulgarians bro, esp older people have a schizo tier sense of whos a gypsy and who isnt, they be calling pale asf people gypsies
Maybe bcs older generations worked a lot and they have a dark tan ?

• JFL