You can’t be socially left wing and blackpilled

@Fuk as a leftist gauge tell me how offended you personally are by these things

1. white people saying nigga
2. People saying abortion is baby murder
3. Traditional gender roles
4. People saying gays and trannies are gross and mentally ill
5. The words feminazi and cunt (I got suspended in hs for calling a girl a feminazi cunt lol)
6. Studies showing that average iq differs by race black<Latino<white<Asian
7. Trump
8. People stating facts about sketchy Jewish behavior (pharmaceuticals, propaganda, etc.)

@Dogs @Blackout.xl any more ideas?
The Asian one may not be entirely true.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
The Asian one may not be entirely true.
Sea is lower than white, but Japanese, Chinese, and Korean are higher. However they have a tighter distribution meaning fewer geniuses and fewer idiots, same goes for women actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Sea is lower than white, but Japanese, Chinese, and Korean are higher. However they have a tighter distribution meaning fewer geniuses and fewer idiots, same goes for women actually
If it weren't for the fact that HAPA sons usually end up as incels, I'd impregnate a Japanese cutie in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If it weren't for the fact that HAPA sons usually end up as incels, I'd impregnate a Japanese cutie in a heartbeat.
Real shit. My 3.5 psl brother was talking about that bc he’s kind of a weeb and I dropped that pill on him. Basically Child abuse

• +1
@Fuk as a leftist gauge tell me how offended you personally are by these things

1. white people saying nigga
2. People saying abortion is baby murder
3. Traditional gender roles
4. People saying gays and trannies are gross and mentally ill
5. The words feminazi and cunt (I got suspended in hs for calling a girl a feminazi cunt lol)
6. Studies showing that average iq differs by race black<Latino<white<Asian
7. Trump
8. People stating facts about sketchy Jewish behavior (pharmaceuticals, propaganda, etc.)

@Dogs @Blackout.xl any more ideas?
1. Not even remotely offended, im not black so i dont care.
2. Abortion isnt baby murder its because its a fetus(or whatever the fuck) not a baby
3. I dont care if u wanna be a tranny or whatever ppl can do what they want its no skin off my back
4. I would say thats generally wrong, but many of them are indeed mentally fucked due to fear and closet and low T.
5. Feminazi is kinda cringe because ur calling them a nazi which is such a fucking buzzword but i love the word cunt
6. Thats probably because nonwhites tend to live in shittier areas with worse education
7. Hes funny but hes a god awful president tbh, still gonna vote for him just to spite reddit. I fucking hate reddit.
8. Its a funny meme but if u actually believe it ur retarded jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
1. Not even remotely offended, im not black so i dont care.
2. Abortion isnt baby murder its because its a fetus(or whatever the fuck) not a baby
3. I dont care if u wanna be a tranny or whatever ppl can do what they want its no skin off my back
4. I would say thats generally wrong, but many of them are indeed mentally fucked due to fear and closet and low T.
5. Feminazi is kinda cringe because ur calling them a nazi which is such a fucking buzzword but i love the word cunt
6. Thats probably because nonwhites tend to live in shittier areas with worse education
7. Hes funny but hes a god awful president tbh, still gonna vote for him just to spite reddit. I fucking hate reddit.
8. Its a funny meme but if u actually believe it ur retarded jfl
It looks like you misinterpreted the gender role and iq bits but doesn’t really matter. Also the feminazi was 6 years ago so much less of a buzzword then.

We definitely disagree On most of this stuff but youre pretty centrist. Those views on abortion, gays etc. would’ve been considered leftist ten years ago but they’re basically center right at this point ffs. And with the trump over reddit thing I’d put you center right socially the way things are now.

but whatever I diagnose you with bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3962 and Blackout.xl
Real shit. My 3.5 psl brother was talking about that bc he’s kind of a weeb and I dropped that pill on him. Basically Child abuse
Although the HAPA girls can grow up to be stacies.

• +1
It looks like you misinterpreted the gender role and iq bits but doesn’t really matter. Also the feminazi was 6 years ago so much less of a buzzword then.

We definitely disagree On most of this stuff but youre pretty centrist. Those views on abortion, gays etc. would’ve been considered leftist ten years ago but they’re basically center right at this point ffs. And with the trump over reddit thing I’d put you center right socially the way things are now.

but whatever I diagnose you with bro
Its fine to disagree. Bros are bros.

reddit and women will never have this kind of kinship ^ one disagreement and they hate eachother jfl

fucking emotional idiots:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and OOGABOOGA
Los
Although the HAPA girls can grow up to be stacies.
lost my virginity to a hapa model who happens to be the best opera singer our age in the United States ded srs. I’d post a pic but reverse image search.
Its fine to disagree. Bros are bros.

reddit and women will never have this kind of kinship ^ one disagreement and they hate eachother jfl

fucking emotional idiots:lul:
yeah I mean you have the same views I had at 18 if not further right. I was also raised in a commie school district.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
Los

lost my virginity to a hapa model who happens to be the best opera singer our age in the United States ded srs. I’d post a pic but reverse image search.

yeah I mean you have the same views I had at 18 if not further right. I was also raised in a commie school district.
Ive become SIGNIFICANTLY less leftie compared to a year ago

when i was bluepilled i was hardcore leftie CRINGE

fuck it hurts to even remember those days tbh, god.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
3.5 PSL because he's too effeminate, recessed, or because he's ogre ugly?

• +1
i wish u typed this

i wish one day u start typing serious coherent responses and then stop

it would be so fucking funny
he is typing coherent responses, his gif freezing is a code that only the highest iq individuals of looksmax have cracked.

giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
he is typing coherent responses, his gif freezing is a code that only the highest iq individuals of looksmax have cracked.

giphy.gif
holy shit bro

assemble the circle, we have work to do.

• Love it
Reactions: moggingmachine
3.5 PSL because he's too effeminate, recessed, or because he's ogre ugly?
Ogre tbh. He’s had a full beard since he was 15 and is now thinning at 17. I’m putting him on ketoconazole and ru, just got him a derm appt for accutane, and will try to get him on mt2 and rad over the summer. He’s also losing weight with him me. I’m his soft max coach. Possibly closer to 3 psl if I’m being honest but he’s got 4.5 in him softmaxxed I’d say
Ive become SIGNIFICANTLY less leftie compared to a year ago

when i was bluepilled i was hardcore leftie CRINGE

fuck it hurts to even remember those days tbh, god.
ill guide you brotha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
I agree.

this is why I see spending thousands on surgeries as an investment, not a waste.

you’ll put money down initially but it will pay off long term as your improved looks opens up more doors and opportunities and overall just makes your life easier.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
I agree.

this is why I see spending thousands on surgeries as an investment, not a waste.

you’ll put money down initially but it will pay off long term as your improved looks opens up more doors and opportunities and overall just makes your life easier.
For the average man 100k on surgeries will do far more than a 100k degree these days

• +1
Los

I wish I could do that to this HAPA foid I know, hotter than my current girlfriend (my girlfriend is a stacylite), but I did get an ass compliment from her once, it raised my confidence levels sky-high, lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
For the average man 100k on surgeries will do far more than a 100k degree these days

very true.

there are instagram influencers getting paid thousands to make posts with products just because they are Gl and posted a few selfies.

even if you go the corporate route it’s proven GL people are more likely to get the job.

It is what it is.

• +1
Ogre tbh. He’s had a full beard since he was 15 and is now thinning at 17. I’m putting him on ketoconazole and ru, just got him a derm appt for accutane, and will try to get him on mt2 and rad over the summer. He’s also losing weight with him me. I’m his soft max coach. Possibly closer to 3 psl if I’m being honest but he’s got 4.5 in him softmaxxed I’d say

ill guide you brotha
So he has a good jaw at least? If he doesn't look too bad then he could just shave it, after softmaxxing of course.

• +1
very true.

there are instagram influencers getting paid thousands to make posts with products just because they are Gl and posted a few selfies.

even if you go the corporate route it’s proven GL people are more likely to get the job.

It is what it is.
I was in a top 5 undergrad business school and quit for tech bc I could tell it would just be a life of getting beaten career wise by people less smart than me just because they look better and are more suave(as a byproduct of looks)
So he has a good jaw at least? If he doesn't look too bad then he could just shave it, after softmaxxing of course.
Not as good as mine, we’ll see after he leanmaxxes. He’s not as recessed as me tho so a Wraparound would do him very well. He’s not going to college either so that’s like 150k saved up that our parents have nothing to spend on.

If I can pave the way to getting them to pay for my surgeries then he’ll do the same with ease. I’m a good brother 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3202
I was in a top 5 undergrad business school and quit for tech bc I could tell it would just be a life of getting beaten career wise by people less smart than me just because they look better and are more suave(as a byproduct of looks)

Not as good as mine, we’ll see after he leanmaxxes. He’s not as recessed as me tho so a Wraparound would do him very well. He’s not going to college either so that’s like 150k saved up that our parents have nothing to spend on.

If I can pave the way to getting them to pay for my surgeries then he’ll do the same with ease. I’m a good brother 🙂
Wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and OOGABOOGA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back