You can’t be the main character if...

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
...you aren’t special/way above average in any way.

It could be being atleast 6‘5 tall, having an atleast 7x5.5 dick, having a rare eye color, having a rare good looking facial feature etc.

If you don’t have any of those you are a side character even if you are a HTN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 11 others

It could be being atleast 6‘5 tall, having an atleast 7x5.5 dick, having a rare eye color, having a rare good looking facial feature etc.

Rare eye color

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Main character is autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and gamma
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, delusionalretard and Deleted member 13332
Name me one main character that is ugly? Ye i bet you cant you subhumans @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
What about being giga nt

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 13332, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others

What's a rare eye colour dor u?
I agree but the dick part is cope if you are a khhv, everyone says his dick size is like that so a girl would have to confirm it

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Pythagoras and Looks234
Ι have a massive cock but nobody gets to see it thanks to autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
What's a rare eye colour dor u?
imo it depend on location, if you have blue eyes in the middle east, it's rare. if you have it in holland, it's normal etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Maybe. But I would rather say being extreme charismatic.
Being really NT isn’t that special tbh
Ye that’s what I meant. Charisma=Big halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14848 and germanlooks
Luckily the average looksmaxxer has a 12 inch cock, is 6’6, has crimson eyes and has facial features that can cut diamonds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Ye that’s what I meant. Charisma=Big halo
Charisma combined with a mogger voice can make a normie a slayer. But it’s extremely rare to have both or even just one of it good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14848 and Looks234
Being extremely fucking ugly literally deformed is a main character trait, probably better than being an unremarkable NPC normie since you can get famous for how fucking ugly you are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 13332 and 4 others
I have none of that shit.
Guess im the guy that gets killed 5 mins in

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Being extremely fucking ugly literally deformed is a main character trait, probably better than being an unremarkable NPC normie since you can get famous for how fucking ugly you are
fucking cope you'll end being bullied and beaten up
9c8a151187d08adca109d0798c6cbbc7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, germanlooks and Beanermaxxer
*Main villain trait

Just get bullied when you walk outside theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Beanermaxxer
I mean technically yes. The same could be said about having a microdick or being a turbomanlet.
But those „main characters“ have it worse than NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
I mean technically yes. The same could be said about having a microdick or being a turbomanlet.
But those „main characters“ have it worse than NPCs
I’m talking about a literal deformity that you wont get bullied for because everyone has pity for you like this:
8D981279 ECDC 448B 9A1D 789A646AE55A

Obviously their life is shit compared to a normie, but they’re main characters that have more chances of getting famous than the average guy you see walking on the street and that’s the point of this thread.

A prettyboy can't be main character. You need to look maesthetic with striking bones and a good eye area, to have that slayer vibe
But still innocent and neotenous at the same time, to not look like an evil npc chad

Would Chico lose his main character status without his height (being 6ft instead)

• +1
A prettyboy can't be main character. You need to look maesthetic with striking bones and a good eye area, to have that slayer vibe
But still innocent and neotenous at the same time, to not look like an evil npc chad
Many blockbuster films / series have prettyboys as their main characters, perhaps Titanic is the best example. Women simply cannot get enough of them

Many blockbuster films / series have prettyboys as their main characters, perhaps Titanic is the best example. Women simply cannot get enough of them
Ok sure, but you need to look a little more masculine to give off hero vibes, and have the reputation as a man's man

Would Chico lose his main character status without his height (being 6ft instead)
Prime Chico? No. His main character trait is a god like harmony in his face

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

the bar for height is fucking 6'5'' yet the bar for dick length is only 7 by 5.5 ?

elliot rodger musta written this

• JFL
the bar for height is fucking 6'5'' yet the bar for dick length is only 7 by 5.5 ?

elliot rodger musta written this
A legit 7x5.5 dick is already in the 95 percentile
58F50CA3 F607 4E1D B978 AF179DB7F185

But yea 7.5x5.5 or 8x5.5 would be more accurate when the height is 6‘4-5

What about above average mental retardration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332