You can’t deny holocaust in Europe? Bruh…

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This is terrible. Most European countries ban holocaust denial; so you you really can’t even discuss it because almost anything about it that you may suggest is denial.

Up to 5 years in prison for even suggesting that holocaust victims were less than the claimed number.

What the fuck?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Zeyn, AutisticGymcel and 5 others
@NumbThePain

@Artemis

@apemaxxed
@TRUE_CEL

@Pendejo

3584157 IMG 6603

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, gigaslayer, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Zeyn and .*my*.
It's too dangerous of a topic to leave for low iq folks to argue about online. Nobody really cares whether dumb shit like flat earth gains traction, but in case of the holocaust there is a risk of similar ideologies growing in power if you let people create and spread misinfo about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Debetro and .*my*.
It happened , get over it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and .*my*.
This is terrible. Most European countries ban holocaust denial; so you you really can’t even discuss it because almost anything about it that you may suggest is denial.

Up to 5 years in prison for even suggesting that holocaust victims were less than the claimed number.

What the fuck?
Makes you think, if they have all the evidence to prove it and the deniers are just a bunch of retards why would they ban discussing it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
It's too dangerous of a topic to leave for low iq folks to argue about online. Nobody really cares whether dumb shit like flat earth gains traction, but in case of the holocaust there is a risk of similar ideologies growing in power if you let people create and spread misinfo about it
I understand in Germany but the rest of Europe fought against nazism so why tf would they ban it

• +1

Makes you think, if they have all the evidence to prove it and the deniers are just a bunch of retards why would they ban discussing it?
In sand niggeria they can’t even criticize politicians; so Europe is in heaven compared to y’all

thats only germany lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.

Attachments

• EE800F35-352A-43AF-84CE-8767EBF45E82.jpeg
    EE800F35-352A-43AF-84CE-8767EBF45E82.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 0
RAGEFUEL!

• JFL
We made the west nigguh We wuz kingz and shit
Y’all made the west while 2 out of 100 of y’all were able to read A FUCKING BOOK :lul: :lul:

Sure bro

10 years in Austria lmao what a cucked country
Germany and Austria is understandable. I only have a problem with the rest of the countries.

It's just an extremely emotional and traumatic topic. Can't blame people for being draconian around it.

Germany and Austria is understandable. I only have a problem with the rest of the countries.

Some of the countries collaborated or had their jews deported that's why.

• +1
We can't have the filthy goyim knowing the truth about the hoax, otherwise kikes would lose their special victim status and white guilt they use on the goyim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and .*my*.
We can't have the filthy goyim knowing the truth about the hoax, otherwise kikes would lose their special victim status and white guilt they use on the goyim.
Bro there are living Jews today who tell these horrific stories that you can’t make up. It’s not a hoax it happened in mass numbers.

The only question I have is how many.

• Hmm...