You can't even get a chat or conversation with an online foid anymore

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
JFL.. I speak the truth

I remember the good olden days of AOL chatrooms and you could have a nice chat with some girl on the otherside of the world.. exchange contacts and do the same another day.

You can't do shit now. They're all being orbited and bombarded through their social media/dating sites.

Facebook... Constant friend requests and messages from random men all over the world
Instagram... The same shit, that's if you're lucky that your message actually makes it to their inbox
Tinder... I get fuck all matches and even the ones that do match don't even reply
POF... Hardly any of them reply and if you do get some replies, they flake off in hours

It's over

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Thushespokeofit
It is if you are bald. You just need to get some hair

I got nudes from a girl in New Mexico when I was 14. She literally just saw a pic of me on Snapchat and sent them. That was when I was goodlooking

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
I got nudes from a girl in New Mexico when I was 14. She literally just saw a pic of me on Snapchat and sent them. That was when I was goodlooking

And then your alarm went off

I remember making female friends via deviantart and chatting with them on WLM :feelswhy:

Water is wet, they turned into robots.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
It is if you are bald. You just need to get some hair
maintaining your full hairline with finasteride is the most effective long-term looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and Zygos4Life
go away filthy peasant the queen is too busy for your quibbles