You can’t fake confidence it’s impossible

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
when I meet people who are faking confidence it is so blatantly obvious. It looks so rehearsed and unpolished. Im order to be actually confidenet you have to have the following:

-Competence in the field you proclaim to be confident in. For example someone like Kobe Bryant practiced his moves 1 million times before the actual game so he possessed the confidence to chuck up 50 shots a game.

-Positive Reinforcement during execution. This one is obvious. If Kobe Bryant missed every singe shot from inception then it’s inherently impossible to possess real confidence even if he practiced it 1 million times prior to execution.

How does this relate to dating? If you are man who feeds into the BS that you just need to he confident to obtain women then you’re being led astray. You see confidence of course matters but competence and positive reinforcement is what build true confidence. For example men who are inherently confident with women are only this way because of all the positive reinforcement they received.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
I'm glad that you came to the conclusion that it's over for you and the rest of this basement dwelling forum.

I'm glad that you came to the conclusion that it's over for you and the rest of this basement dwelling forum.
Chill I get walls.

Confidence without base is delusion

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Gandy
looks is confidence

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
How does this relate to dating? If you are man who feeds into the BS that you just need to he confident to obtain women then you’re being led astray. You see confidence of course matters but competence and positive reinforcement is what build true confidence. For example men who are inherently confident with women are only this way because of all the positive reinforcement they received.
Confidence in dating means you talk and act like you really know what you are doing, had plenty of women before, you don't hesitate or fumble around, etc. - it's one of those things that is just another checkbox you need to tick: if you don't have it it can be a big turn-off, but having it means nothing in itself if you don't meet the other requirements: looks, height, age, race, etc.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Gandy and 5.5psl
I mean if you are good looking enough with good money and just above average status age won't matter , eg dicaprio is dating a 19 year old as of now
other requirements: looks, height, age, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
People on this forum think you can effectively imitate confidence by taking Gabapentin, a neuropathic pain medication JFL

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
when I meet people who are faking confidence it is so blatantly obvious. It looks so rehearsed and unpolished. Im order to be actually confidenet you have to have the following:

-Competence in the field you proclaim to be confident in. For example someone like Kobe Bryant practiced his moves 1 million times before the actual game so he possessed the confidence to chuck up 50 shots a game.

-Positive Reinforcement during execution. This one is obvious. If Kobe Bryant missed every singe shot from inception then it’s inherently impossible to possess real confidence even if he practiced it 1 million times prior to execution.

There’s no such thing as perceived confidence. People perceive you as confident based mainly on your face and frame.

Well depends what you mean. My confidence improved massively from 18 to 25. At 18 I couldnt talk to strangers about anything. Later on at like 22 I was ashamed that I lived with my parents. Now I'm not ashamed of anything, not that I dont have a cool car or any normie rat race shit. If someone asks I joke that my car has 4 wheels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
but having it means nothing in itself if you don't meet the other requirements: looks, height, age, race, etc.
That's because women know a 5'6 guy with a receding hairline, hunchback and fat stomach is faking it, as practically 0% of women in existence find a guy like him physically attractive. They know he isn't getting any action regardless of what he claims to get.

Women hate it when ugly or short guys try to be confident because they know it's fake confidence not based on past experiences.

That is precisely why a very good looking guy gets women approaching him both live & on dating apps even if he has no game.
Genes are a form of preselection in itself. If you look fuckable, you *are* fuckable. It's extremely hard to screw up a womans perception of you if she finds you hot, unless you say something incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Prince88, Gonthar and 1 other person
they can smell that your a non nt autist in a nanosecond