You can't fake it

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
You can't fake nt and positive attitude, people can see right thru ur act

if you try to ascend with hardmaxxing, people will see right thru ur plastic bones

Have a naturally good nt brain and face or death

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan and maxilofailo

if you try to ascend with hardmaxxing, people will see right thru ur plastic bones

I don't think people will notice anything plastic surgery related unless you go super overboard or get multiple procedures done at the same time. I have a really bad jaw and malocclusion, but no one ever notices it until I point out that I'm getting surgery for it. Of course, they see me as unattractive, but they don't notice exactly what's wrong. With the surgery, people will say that I look better, but odds are they won't be able to point it out.

Fuark this is disconcerting for my future success. Ppl don’t respect the grind bruh.

the problem with a lot of non nt is that they try to be nt and them they just become worse than average bc they are specializing in what they are bad at

best path for non nt is to specialize a lot into what they gained out of it bc with most non nt a part of the brain was reduced in favor of another

but this is only for lucky non nt kids with with like down syndrome might aswell rope

i would stay autistic if i had the choice to be nt