you cant get better than this dude, one of the only guys I feel mogged by

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
guys like this are really 1 of a kind, but somehow relate to masses

could easily translate to acting, this neutral phenotype on a 1/10 million base is EVERYTHING

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
jfl he talks french

french and british produce the best looking men
average french man and british are ugly, way uglier than others especially us people but their high class mog hard everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
 20191014 131822

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 470
average french man and british are ugly, way uglier than others especially us people but their high class mog hard everyone.

dont know what you are basing that on?

meds probably have the most gl men, but the best looking men are french and britsh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043

meds probably have the most gl men, but the best looking men are french and britsh
most and best ? you mean on average Med are more gl ? i agree.

i based it on my own expérience, i live in France and did go to London too.
there is maybe 2 max 6 legit psl in my whole uni.
kinda sad. but those who have the NA pheno are pure slayers.

He has very good skin
That happens everywhere in the "developed" world because people are eating junk food, not exercising, and theyre drinking alcohol. In Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and Indonesia theres lot of obesity recently. Idk about East asia I think they are smart enough to avoid it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Gandy ,chico, opry, heux dude, Pitt, DiCaprio. Shal I continue?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and john_cope
Gandy ,chico, opry, heux dude, Pitt, DiCaprio. Shal I continue?

lol if you think any of them except maybe gandy can compete with this guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
what about this french Guy ?

www.instagram.com/infirmiersobre/?hl=fr
He has very good skin

That happens everywhere in the "developed" world because people are eating junk food, not exercising, and theyre drinking alcohol. In Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and Indonesia theres lot of obesity recently. Idk about East asia I think they are smart enough to avoid it
i need to leanmax asap sad shit man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This dudes nose, mouth-and orbitals are sub par to the others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
Same guy who thinks Indians mog eastern europeans btw

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Petsmart and Deleted member 2581
shit mouth area

This dudes nose, mouth-and orbitals are sub par to the others

induvidual features dont matter unless deformed

its the overall package

this is typical balkan cope,trying to micro analyse features in the hopes you can wash away the pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Bobbu flay and Deleted member 3043

its the overall package

this is typical balkan cope,trying to micro analyse features in the hopes you can wash away the pheno
NA or rope

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod

its the overall package

Honestly your the one coping now I can’t believe you said individual features don’t matter

Individual features create the overall package jfl at your pheno obsession

He has three things fucking him up from reaching those guys he’ll never be at their level

Last edited:

He has three things fucking him up from reaching those guys he’ll never be at their level

you cant turn a balkan italian the same way you cant turn an italian balkan etc etc

you act like a ape can see eppley and turn into gandy lmao

it goes way deeper than features, for example you can clearly see if a painting is produced by a unique artist, even if the artwork isnt typical of the artist.

why you dont mention gandys nose?

you dont know anything about looks, just another easturn european coper like the rest who tries everything to faux his own dna

Look at Chico his only "true feature" like something exceptional is his eyes.
His jaw isn't giga wide nor his zygos, I've seen better chins and hairlines, but his HARMONY is near perfect if bit perfect, that's why he is the one of the gods of lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and 2peasinapod

Being WASP is 1000x better thank being a med
Name one med who is at leading role at some movie or tv show, u wont find any
ITs maybe jewish propaganda but its fact
They are consider ethnics at west
But u are right, too many handsome men among MEds and they looks better than brits at average, but top Brits mogs top meds

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, turkproducer and 2peasinapod
you cant turn a balkan italian the same way you cant turn an italian balkan etc etc

you act like a ape can see eppley and turn into gandy lmao

it goes way deeper than features, for example you can clearly see if a painting is produced by a unique artist, even if the artwork isnt typical of the artist.

why you dont mention gandys nose?

you dont know anything about looks, just another easturn european coper like the rest who tries everything to faux his own dna
Because gandy only has one thing wrong which isn’t that important

this guy has 3 things wrong which is disrupting his harmony

Your just coping because you want to justify Your pheno obsession

What matters at the end is how the individual face comes together

a good pheno helps but it’s still doesn’t guarantee anything

I’m not even Eastern European I’m American jflll

Because gandy only has one thing wrong which isn’t that important

this guy has 3 things wrong which is disrupting his harmony

Your just coping because you want to justify Your pheno obsession

What matters at the end is how the individual face comes together

a good pheno helps but it’s still doesn’t guarantee anything

lmao this balkan still mimicking my posting style from lookism

3 things wrong? theres nothing wrong with his face

and you literally just recycled what i just said, its the overall package and any nitpicks you can find dont deter from his package

you are just trying to argue for the sake of it, your life is that empty you want to "to and fro" with strangers on the internet

His jaw isn't giga wide nor his zygos, I've seen better chins and hairlines, but his HARMONY is near perfect if bit perfect, that's why he is the one of the gods of lookism
Yes nothing is out of place or looks wierd with Chico

This guy has something wierd going on because of the three things I listed disrupting his harmony

But u are right, too many handsome men among MEds and they looks better than brits at average, but top Brits mogs top meds

exactly, meds have far more men in the 5-7 range, almost none in the 8+ range

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
This phenotype is dog shit want to barf
Equivalent to a low class curry

Yes nothing is out of place or looks wierd with Chico

This guy has something wierd going on because of the three things I listed disrupting his harmony
Exactly.
Also my opinion on phenotype is, there are certain phenotype that goes well with certain type of "looks"
Like pretty boy with Masc, will go good with something like gandy phenotype.
A pretty boy will look decent on a wasp.
An extremely Dom person will look good on a slav (idk why but I noticed Slavs especially Russians, make the dom look ever "domer")
Etc.

Honestly your the one coping now I can’t believe you said individual features don’t matter

and you literally just recycled what i just said, its the overall package and any nitpicks you can find dont deter from his package

you are just trying to argue for the sake of it, your life is that empty you want to "to and fro" with strangers on the internet
bro he’s black not balkan jfl
Not a chance in hell, or at least you are heavily exaggerating.

bro he’s black not balkan jfl

he likes to larp on the internet mate, im pretty sure ive seen this guy posting on 3 different accounts here. hes a balkan everythingcell

he has created a fantasy world for himself becasue his IRL is deadend tier, one of the biggest losers ive encountered in my time on earth tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
But you do realize that eyes make up like half of your aesthetics?

His other features are good too for a prettyboy

Ideally shaped lips, wavy hair and decent nose

It's not some magical concept called "harmony" which nobody really knows what it actually is that makes him top tier.

• +1

I’m American jfl you obviously have me mixed up with someone else.

His eye length is off causing it to be round, his nose tip is droopy , his mouth and lips are horrible

You obviously don’t understand the overall package is a composite of everything together which causes harmony

This is isn’t even a argument jfl this is all happening because I disagree with you and your getting sensitive about your opinion and can’t handle that.

Jfl at thinking this.

9FBA4AD1 5EF8 4C98 8CD6 765BC3D81CF8

Mogs this

9863BD02 5CDC 4584 BFD2 35142341AAA2

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Also op, your model has boring eyes. Next

he likes to larp on the internet mate, im pretty sure ive seen this guy posting on 3 different accounts here. hes a balkan everythingcell

he has created a fantasy world for himself becasue his IRL is deadend tier, one of the biggest losers ive encountered in my time on earth tbh
I’ve only had this account I’ve literally shown my face to people on here jfl

But you do realize that eyes make up like half of your aesthetics?

His other features are good too for a prettyboy

Ideally shaped lips, wavy hair and decent nose

It's not some magical concept called "harmony" which nobody really knows what it actually is that makes him top tier.
You can have all of those, but if the it ratios aren't Right, it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
it's like anything that is not northern looking or NA will be considered as an ethnic in western ngl.
any Brown skin is over

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I’ve only had this account I’ve literally shown my face to people on here jfl
HE BLACK *JESSEE LEE PETERSON

it's like anything that is not northern looking or NA will be considered as an ethnic in western ngl.
any Brown skin is over
maybe in jewmerica but in UK being foreign is halo, as long as ur not shit skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
Strong homosexual projection

Op just has a big crush On someone who looks like this model irl

• JFL
any women would prefer guy in OP to Opry

and no you arnt american, you are balkan, but more importantly you are friendless jobless virgin who gets his life experiances from strangers on the internet...my sincere condolences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell and turkproducer
any women would prefer guy in OP to Opry

and no you arnt american, you are balkan, but more importantly you are friendless jobless virgin who gets his life experiances from strangers on the internet...my sincere condolences
Lolllll bro FaceTime right now you got skype

I’m in college niggá in America I have no alts you can’t even have alts on here in the first place

• JFL
not chico

chico is dead mate, compare both as of now

you are living in the past, chico had a good youth but wrong pheno to be top tier male, he would never get near hollywood
What a joke. No one is doubting he’s a very GL male, but to say he mogs o Pry is an absolute joke

opry has a hard time getting his dick hard, let a lone wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and oldcell
You can have all of those, but if the it ratios aren't Right, it doesn't matter.
Ratios don't matter lol, another magical concept you guys throw around.

So let's take fwhr. What people really mean is wide bizygomatic distance and (short/average) maxilla length. If somebody had a "good" fwhr ratio you wouldn't know if it's because of his bz distance or his maxilla length.

What matters is having a wide face which means wide zygos which are individual features (same for maxilla length).

Back to your post, that means you can have all those and not worry about ratios. If you gave an incel Chico's eyes he would improve but might still be incel because of other features like no lips or no chin. In which case you can Keep swapping his features for the ideal features, giving him the ideal face

Ratios don't matter lol, another magical concept you guys throw around.

So let's take fwhr. What people really mean is wide bizygomatic distance and (short/average) maxilla length. If somebody had a "good" fwhr ratio you wouldn't know if it's because of his bz distance or his maxilla length.

What matters is having a wide face which means wide zygos which are individual features (same for maxilla length).

Back to your post, that means you can have all those and not worry about ratios. If you gave an incel Chico's eyes he would improve but might still be incel because of other features like no lips or no chin. In which case you can swap his features for the ideal features, giving him the ideal face

lmfao

Ok buddy

The ideal female body ratio is 0.72

The ideal female body measurements are 36-26-36

According to dumb ratios an ogre with 72-52-72 measurements would be ideal

muh ratios

Point is, it's better to use absolute measurements than a ratio that it just so happen to make up. If we were talking about the face you can take the ideal chin height, 45-50mm for example.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2peasinapod
You gonna FaceTime me or not man?

I can literally prove right now I’m who I say I am or you just scared?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 3043
You gonna FaceTime me or not man?

I can literally prove right now I’m who I say I am or you just scared?
Lol let him play some sherlock in his mind

• JFL