you cant get better than this dude, one of the only guys I feel mogged by

Ratios don't matter lol, another magical concept you guys throw around.

So let's take fwhr. What people really mean is wide bizygomatic distance and (short/average) maxilla length. If somebody had a "good" fwhr ratio you wouldn't know if it's because of his bz distance or his maxilla length.

What matters is having a wide face which means wide zygos which are individual features (same for maxilla length).

Back to your post, that means you can have all those and not worry about ratios. If you gave an incel Chico's eyes he would improve but might still be incel because of other features like no lips or no chin. In which case you can Keep swapping his features for the ideal features, giving him the ideal face
is better to have a average maxima lenght ?

You gonna FaceTime me or not man?

I can literally prove right now I’m who I say I am or you just scared?

im actually scared that you are such a deadbeat you will have set up some mega incell scheme to expose me

the fact you are trying so hard to convince me you are not balkan is kindof just working against you though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Another example for a good phenotype
Toby Stephens- Captain FLynt
Looks high class clean shaven, masc badass with a beard and his pheno suits being old
shapeshifter pheno

Only flaw is manlet 5"10

Attachments

• MV5BYzlmOGRlYWUtZjY0NS00NzZlLTkxYmMtOTEzNzNhNTRlNjQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MzcyMTA@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYzlmOGRlYWUtZjY0NS00NzZlLTkxYmMtOTEzNzNhNTRlNjQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MzcyMTA@._V1_.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 41v1NgJT3aL._SX425_.jpg
    41v1NgJT3aL._SX425_.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 140214black-sails-toby-stephens1.jpg
    140214black-sails-toby-stephens1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
im actually scared that you are such a deadbeat you will have set up some mega incell scheme to expose me

the fact you are trying so hard to convince me you are not balkan is kindof just working against you though

Lol fuck it bro imma solve it right now because your gonna just make excuses and dodge everything

I’m BLACK you see jfl at your wierd ass
770694E8 4ADA 444A 95EA C4510FCB50F6

Last edited:
is better to have a average maxima lenght ?
In my opinion for males I think yes. Most attractive males seem to have average midface length just like they have Hunter eyes.

Would like @Deliciadecu to do some morphs. Theres a Leo morph but his midface was made too long instead of average length.

There's also this

But the lower thirds are changed so it's not a fair comparison

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
In my opinion for males I think yes. Most attractive males seem to have average midface length just like they have Hunter eyes.

Would like @Deliciadecu to do some morphs. Theres a Leo morph but his midface was made too long instead of average length.

There's also this

But the lower thirds are changed so it's not a fair comparison

giphy.gif

Did you just post a ginger jfl

another god reveals himself, doesnt mogg op bc colouring but that fucking pheno. probably the best looking italian ive seen @oldcell

You gonna FaceTime me or not man?

I can literally prove right now I’m who I say I am or you just scared?
He won’t do shit because he’s a high inhib insecure narcy faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
jfl at you being narcy yet you feel mogged by this dude

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
jfl at you being narcy yet you feel mogged by this dude

jfl at you being balkan and spending all day on a looksmaxing site

jfl at larping as a social well adjusted dude and still being a turboloser unemployed billy no mates IRL

jfl at looksmaxing rigidly and chronically for years and still being a virgin with 0 female contacts

jfl at you being balkan and spending all day on a looksmaxing site

jfl at larping as a social well adjusted dude and still being a turboloser unemployed billy no mates IRL

jfl at looksmaxing rigidly and chronically for years and still being a virgin with 0 female contacts

giphy.gif

Jfl this dude in OPs message looks like a younger version of my father.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE