You cant leave this place , I proved it. You will always come back. Excuse me for the false remark

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Like 1.5 week ago I said I was leaving , but I had to come back. Probably people are probably disappointed but I made connections here why would I abandon them. I stated I would of not socialize with anyone. But people are made to interactive with each other even psychopaths do that daily. Even if you are wolf disguised as a sheep you still interact some way. Complete social isolation will make you go insane. You get the point Nothing changed when I left , instead of this website I was just scrolling on tiktok , what was the point after all. I dont care if Im unpopular , this site brought me joy and advice. But this situation gave me an opportunity to improve my threads and shitpost less.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Charisma and plukee
James sapphire successfully left this place i mean

Like 1.5 week ago I said I was leaving , but I had to come back. Probably people are probably disappointed but I made connections here why would I abandon them. I stated I would of not socialize with anyone. But people are made to interactive with each other even psychopaths do that daily. Even if you are wolf disguised as a sheep you still interact some way. Complete social isolation will make you go insane. You get the point Nothing changed when I left , instead of this website I was just scrolling on tiktok , what was the point after all. I dont care if Im unpopular , this site brought me joy and advice. But this situation gave me an opportunity to improve my threads and shitpost less.
the reason you return is because you dont have a life, if you were living your dream life you wouldn't lurk on .org

the reason you return is because you dont have a life, if you were living your dream life you wouldn't lurk on .org
only a small percentile of people live a dream life , even chads are here. You wont fully be able to escape sadness

only a small percentile of people live a dream life , even chads are here. You wont fully be able to escape sadness
i mean ye but its just cuz this is the place you go when you're bored now

• +1
Reactions: gigell

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back