you cant let the emotions get the best of you on this site or you will be eaten alive

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
look at the bull, he spazzed and made 5 threads out of having his cortisol raised which just spirals out of control

you start making these threads because you got your cortisol spiked and then everybody can see, like a frieghtened animal you lash out randomly and then everyone else shows up and makes fun of you even harder and it continues to spiral

ive had moments where i began to spiral but you have to catch yourself and realize its a stupid fucking forum and doesnt matter what people say, dont make that thread bro. the "all you incels are ugly and stupid i mog you idiots" thread, just click off

and chill out, the bull. unless its actual good beef content, then contiune on

but seeing spouts of high cortisol is just sad to watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 6128 and mug
This site ruined my college life tbh… it’s the reason I flunked

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
This site ruined my college life tbh… it’s the reason I flunked
its extremely addictive esp for poeople with ego issues and who are overly competitive or low self esteem

seems like these are the only two types of users and a big basis, incredibly low self esteem and delusional or narcy and delusional :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: mug
nah he just woke up feeling devious and shit it aint that deep lil bro 💀

• Hmm...
its extremely addictive esp for poeople with ego issues and who are overly competitive or low self esteem

seems like these are the only two types of users and a big basis, incredibly low self esteem and delusional or narcy and delusional :feelsuhh:
Ye I’m really low self esteem and many ppl are overly competitive for no reason so it makes it worse… I’m just using it for botb and almost as social media I’m not posting more pics lol

• Woah
nah he just woke up feeling devious and shit it aint that deep lil bro 💀
hes high cortisol posting its very obvious

his mind was racing and he was in a blind fury lashing out like a barkign chihuahua

• +1
Reactions: mug