You can't outheight a face

5ft7 and I get outslayed by most of my worse looking taller friends

You might all look like shit, then the girls go for whatever they can get.

You might all look like shit, then the girls go for whatever they can get.
Lol you decide if I look like shit even though my skin is the colour of shit, I looksmog most of my friends while they heightmog me

I looksmog most of my friends while they heightmog me

Bro my friend is 5" 6 and he slays. Not even as good looking as you. Surfer looking dude. Very social and approachable guy, that seems to get him in the door. Don't know what your failos must be then.

Lol you decide if I look like shit even though my skin is the colour of shit, I looksmog most of my friends while they heightmog me

View attachment 60850

Ive never seen so many Indian people all at once in my live, Also go for the girl in the middle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Ive never seen so many Indian people all at once in my live, Also go for the girl in the middle.
My course is filled with Indians
All the girls are in relationships

Bro my friend is 5" 6 and he slays. Not even as good looking as you. Surfer looking dude. Very social and approachable guy, that seems to get him in the door. Don't know what your failos must be then.
I don’t slay as much as I could because I’m really high inhibition and pretty autistic srs. My mates have straight up said why am I so retarded when talking to girls

Face is #1. Height is only a looks multiplier. 5'10 guy with slightly better face than 6'2 guy has higher SMV even if the 6'2 guy still has a really good face and is only slightly defeated by the 5'10 guy.
He means you can't outheight skull size.

Nice not bad, All indian chicks or have you experimented with different girls yet.
Most were sub5 Indian girls. A couple of the Indians were quite hot. I’ve fucked 2 white girls

Most were sub5 Indian girls. A couple of the Indians were quite hot. I’ve fucked 2 white girls

interesting, You should go for mixed race girls bro The hottest girls you will find its exotic as fuck, Try some black mixed race girls, i had a brazilian girl in highschool she was amazing nice face nice body, And a amazing booty. i kept grabbing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
interesting, You should go for mixed race girls bro The hottest girls you will find its exotic as fuck, Try some black mixed race girls, i had a brazilian girl in highschool she was amazing nice face nice body, And a amazing booty. i kept grabbing it.
Mixed race girls are hot. There was one 8/10 Latina girl I knew who was soo fit. I still regret not piping her, she’d have been by far my best lay.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sizzurp
What's with the cut in lady?
She was the only girl in our friendship group that wasn’t there for the photo she was shopped in lmao

She was the only girl in our friendship group that wasn’t there for the photo she was shopped in lmao

I guess she was out dating a real man. 6'4" blue eyes etc.

I guess she was out dating a real man. 6'4" blue eyes etc.
Jfl you’re right, she’s in an ltr with a 6ft 6 guy from luxemburg
I had actually fucked her about a year ago but we left it cus we’re in the same class and we didn’t want a relationship

How much of a "beta male" do you have to be to feel good/bad about someone simply being taller than you...

Like... That's a mental health issue.... Imagine being upset because you saw someone taller than you. Or thinking being taller makes you more of a man 😂😂😂

Sure women like taller men but you are over-thinking it. If you really care about intimidating other men you are a "beta male" end of lol...

Kek @ wannabe “alphas”