You cant outmog Carlton Loth

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
The reason everyone likes David Laid so much is because he is skinny and just does sumo deads and squats lol so more people can relate, idgaf if he can bench 3 plates when your still skinny, this guy is the ultimate gymcel, using steroids yes but also paired with a miserable but perfect diet whilst training all muscle groups, this guy takes it up a notch and decides to stay shredded year round too, bro is literally hungry day in and day out whats your excuse to ascend, everyone coping saying gym is trash usually have the worse genetics ever or just low T where your body prefers making more estrogen over testosterone

Attachments

• 41CEE085-17C3-4BF7-886F-17BB13C21ECC.jpeg
    41CEE085-17C3-4BF7-886F-17BB13C21ECC.jpeg
    563.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and randomvanish
Sorry baby I mog him
368FF58A 83C7 49E0 88AA AD94541C63F8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Blackgymmax
david laid can get jb tho

Loth is possibly the most prototypical Chad of all of the roidcels out there
I remember he posted on misc a while back saying something like "After browsing this forum, it appears to me that I am what you describe as Chad"

I really wish the relatable gymcel image was a thing before I began roiding, I would've stayed natty and went down the Joe Fazer route rather than roiding for sub fitness model results and delaying starting a gymcel youtube channel because I never deemed my physique good enough to start

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and chasingaesthetics
Loth is possibly the most prototypical Chad of all of the roidcels out there
I remember he posted on misc a while back saying something like "After browsing this forum, it appears to me that I am what you describe as Chad"

I really wish the relatable gymcel image was a thing before I began roiding, I would've stayed natty and went down the Joe Fazer route rather than roiding for sub fitness model results and delaying starting a gymcel youtube channel because I never deemed my physique good enough to start

hahaha I saw that post on the misc too lol, also that business w freezma was kinda weird ngl but his personality aside guy still mogs to oblivion and the reason I rate him is because PEDs are bulking agents they dont get you magically shredded its all diet that does it and to get to such low levels must be brutal asf

Bro has been like 6-8% bodyfat for years now, in one of his Q&A vids he done he says that you should "suffer on your diet" and that he is always hungry like what kind of life is that lmao, I respect his passion for the shreds tho, he looks good also because of his lower bf which obviously highlights jaw/cheekbones, look at him back when he was 18/19 in this pic, looks bloated and face is not nearly as defined

Attachments

• A9BE1CA4-20DE-4077-B47C-6C702D03434D.jpeg
    A9BE1CA4-20DE-4077-B47C-6C702D03434D.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
The reason everyone likes David Laid so much is because he is skinny and just does sumo deads and squats lol so more people can relate, idgaf if he can bench 3 plates when your still skinny, this guy is the ultimate gymcel, using steroids yes but also paired with a miserable but perfect diet whilst training all muscle groups, this guy takes it up a notch and decides to stay shredded year round too, bro is literally hungry day in and day out whats your excuse to ascend, everyone coping saying gym is trash usually have the worse genetics ever or just low T where your body prefers making more estrogen over testosterone
Carlton Loth is a Machine. Another bodybuilder who motivates is Chris "Beastmode" Jones. He had the most subhuman fat genes to start with but is jacked with details popping out on no steroids. It's like he commands his proportions to fit his will.

A lot of people mire Jeff Seid but I personally think Carlton Loth mogs.

@alienmaxxer who is that in your avi?

A lot of people mire Jeff Seid but I personally think Carlton Loth mogs.

you do realise Carlton started because of Zyzz and then grew to fanboy Jeff Seid even more, he was lowkey obsessed with him but I rate it because he overtook Jeff in both aesthetics and size

Carlton Loth is a Machine. Another bodybuilder who motivates is Chris "Beastmode" Jones. He had the most subhuman fat genes to start with but is jacked with details popping out on no steroids. It's like he commands his proportions to fit his will.

Guy lives for the shreds and I actually rate it thats why I dont care if he admits natty or not, any gym go-er who isnt a retard knows he is using PEDs, his diet and work ethic is unmatched and still havent seen anyone with his level of size and shreds with the same amount of consistency