You can't play a song when you're ugly every song sounds bad

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
It just does, songs are supposed to guide you to dreamland not some place where you're calling yourself a horrible person for not liking the way someone looks

Whenever I play a song in public I make sure it's on a big screen so the artist (good looking) is shown, whenever it's just the music and it's me, I usually get super self conscious and start sweating intensely to a point where I eventually quit in a few minutes because of the intense silence and weird vibes in the room or in public

So yeah I never enjoy playing songs in public around people it's always them judging me, it's as if they're mocking me telling me, "Oh so you think you're that" and obviously I'm not but it's easier to be delusional and enjoy things alone, when people come they always compare you, "Oh so you think you're like this good looking artist that's making millions, gotta break the truth to you in a second" and my day's ruined

I can't enjoy things around people they just get mad because of my face

When I'm alone I can actually enjoy things and feel like I'm the guy that does this shit written in a song etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 16133
i guess bro for me i dont like to listen to music in public either probably because i had to never wear ear buds in school to survive and be aware of my surroundings 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666
i guess bro for me i dont like to listen to music in public either probably because i had to never wear ear buds in school to survive and be aware of my surroundings 24/7
ok
2649527 IMG 6378

people are physically repulsed by my taste in music and I wouldn't want it any other way.

So yeah I never enjoy playing songs in public around people it's always them judging me, it's as if they're mocking me telling me, "Oh so you think you're that" and obviously I'm not but it's easier to be delusional and enjoy things alone, when people come they always compare you, "Oh so you think you're like this good looking artist that's making millions, gotta break the truth to you in a second" and my day's ruined

I can't enjoy things around people they just get mad because of my face
Just play songs that suit your face...

• Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
a worse thing is loving to sing and then realizing that your incel bones only resonate with incel overtones that literally no one wants to listen to. i can literally hear how ugly my face is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 19036
a worse thing is loving to sing and then realizing that your incel bones only resonate with incel overtones that literally no one wants to listen to. i can literally hear how ugly my face is.
brutal

you're a legend bro the man the myth the legend

yeah you get stuck into it and you can't even hum or sing when people are watching you

I don't think we disagree in private I listen to music but in public even though I want to it's not the same, people just think I'm this person etc. they think I think I'm like this hot guy singing so I always try to play songs with video and in a big screen so that they feel like the song's worth listening to

For me I feel like I'm the best and I'm unstoppable when I'm in private but in public it's not the same story, for them things feel out of place and they wanna put me in place

people are physically repulsed by my taste in music and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I'm sorry but that's simply not possible

It's only because you're ugly they feel repulsed, everyone would watch a grown woman spit at them if they were desperate enough for sex and they'd like it anyway

So it's not the music it's your face they hate

I came to realize this very late and is honestly depressing

When some weird sex scene comes in they imagine you having sex and they're repulsed etc. it's just your face not your taste that's bad, they just don't like to see you as the protagonist they'd rather see you as someone who's dispensable

cope

There are more incels than ever and people like Justin Bieber are still popular

Everyone wants to be the protagonist of chad's life, but only chads get to live that life

This is not to mock you or laugh at you

serious question

why is he (you) talking so slow?
ive always been non nt even when i looked nt