You Can’t Self Improve As An Ugly Male

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
How can I get the motivation to go to the gym and be in pain for an hour, when I’m just going to go back to my room to rot right afterwards? Shit is pointless.

This is why Chads have big muscles and incels are skinny. Chad has friends he goes to the gym with and eats with after, incels just gotta go by themselves, silently observe the gym since they have nobody to talk to, and then go home alone. What a shit life.

ur sig is pretty cringe tbh

• +1
Reactions: King_of_sloth and Kade
Gay. I go to the gym alone everyday

ok. log off and go to .co

• +1
Reactions: Kade
How can I get the motivation to go to the gym and be in pain for an hour, when I’m just going to go back to my room to rot right afterwards? Shit is pointless.

This is why Chads have big muscles and incels are skinny. Chad has friends he goes to the gym with and eats with after, incels just gotta go by themselves, silently observe the gym since they have nobody to talk to, and then go home alone. What a shit life.
pretty much this, i used gymcel eveyday cus i thought getting a good bod wud get me girls bur after i got blackpilled about face and what not and race as well, i just stopped. i still go but i dnt take it srs, i just focus on losing wieght and even then, its hard to diet since food helps me cope

ur sig is pretty cringe tbh
it's not cringe just sad. teen love is probably the best thing ever, and if you miss out on it then no amount of self-improving will fill the hollowness in your heart

it's not cringe just sad. teen love is probably the best thing ever, and if you miss out on it then no amount of self-improving will fill the hollowness in your heart

DownrightTheseAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif