You can't slay in Central Asia

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
As sub Dimash Adilet

His comment section is 113 Octane ropefuel. JFL at Indian homosexual forum users who say I will mog him with a proper nose
  2023 02 04  123400
He will turn me to dust just by glaring at me once. I can't compete and I'm giving up.

@aBetterMii @cloUder @TRUE_CEL @nitesik @Artemis @lordgandy2000 @Magical Apple

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Artemis, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

He looks normie in this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

In this too wtf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
If he looks normie then I'm deformed
In the pic you posted, his jawline is very prominent and visible. It looked like he had slayer jaw and bones, but in the ones I have posted he looks boneless and bloated + jawline gone

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 24444
In the pic you posted, his jawline is very prominent and visible. It looked like he had slayer jaw and bones, but in the ones I have posted he looks boneless and bloated + jawline gone
I used to cope with this too to make myself feel better

• Hmm...
Reactions: jojoyou
  • Hmm...
For me he will be something like Maher for forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
You can mog him with better eyes, nose and lower hairline imo
JFL, to mog him I need implants in every part of my face

As sub Dimash Adilet

His comment section is 113 Octane ropefuel. JFL at Indian homosexual forum users who say I will mog him with a proper nose
View attachment 2066577
He will turn me to dust just by glaring at me once. I can't compete and I'm giving up.

reported for doxxing me.

• JFL
@SecularIslamist over for your dream to get Central Asian pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Magical Apple
Also what to do to eyes? UE fat graft?
You need a more masculine eye area like better hooding and yes also UE fat graft. You already have good enough bones for a gook. Major failo I can think of is a big forehead, it fucks me too ngl :feelswhy:

• +1
I imagine he could slay if he literally does everything pickup, tinder etc etc

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jojoyou and Deleted member 24444
I don't think he can, too tall of a skull and narrow
His skull width is alright imo. Also OP just has to bodymaxx more and the skull to body ratio will be furak ngl

• +1
His skull width is alright imo. Also OP just has to bodymaxx more and the skull to body ratio will be furak ngl
Over you hit me with the hmmm, I don't think I can handle it

I don't think he can, too tall of a skull and narrow
Yeah as I said I can't compete. Even if I get vertical genio, UE + Cheek filler, rhino and paranasal implants there would be still 0.5-1PSL difference in his favor

It’s just a react bro
I am fucking with you, but yeah I am not saying ricecel is bad, I am just saying he does not have the dimorphism needed, he still mogs me 😭

• Hmm...
Yeah as I said I can't compete. Even if I get vertical genio, UE + Cheek filler, rhino and paranasal implants there would be still 0.5-1PSL difference in his favor
Nigga you ain't bad you mog me

• Hmm...
He looks anatolian turk.I strongly believe i mog him to the oblivion.I would slay turkics in central asia but i want white women.

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, bloomercel and Deleted member 24444
He looks anatolian turk.I strongly believe i mog him to the oblivion.I would slay turkics in central asia but i want white women.
Are you 6.75+ PSL?

As sub Dimash Adilet

View attachment 2066577

I don't know what central asia preference is but I think east asia standards are very dominant due to cultural influence. You have to be either HQNP white pheno, or final fantasy kpop pheno to slay.

This guy may look exotic but at the end of the day not sure how high his appeal would be. He doesn't have the slant eyed gook look so probably will still do pretty well

• Hmm...
I don't know what central asia preference is but I think east asia standards are very dominant due to cultural influence. You have to be either HQNP white pheno, or final fantasy kpop pheno to slay.

This guy may look exotic but at the end of the day not sure how high his appeal would be. He doesn't have the slant eyed gook look so probably will still do pretty well
He would slay left and right
666x641 0xac120003 18158950431648897065 B7db8a1c68b1d151eb2631257dc9e0a3 ce 1935x1288x91x174 cropped 666x444

• Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000

He is like the synonym of good looking in my country, I can't compete even post ascension

muh there is one guy in my country of millions who mogs me its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24444
is he the most gl central asian/turanid ever?

As sub Dimash Adilet

View attachment 2066577

why you are posting some incel you mog him to the slums of Pavlodar and back

• JFL
  • Hmm...
What does it mean bhai?
HQNP = High Quality Non Primitive
3c2fb74dc4974f0aa4ee42a999f5b1ec.jpg
heox73f9saca1.jpg
r/PrettyGirls - Beautiful Quebec Girl
r/PrettyGirls - Oceanside smile
r/PrettyGirls - Japanese American

vs HQP

Love Island's Kim Hartnett shocks with extreme underboob dress
Screen Shot 2023 01 09 at 85545 am
Screen Shot 2023 02 01 at 95936 am
44snr5vp2qfa1.jpg
l4a5lavh2tea1.jpg

The difference is more of a method of makeup application, behavioral, or vibe thing than it is a genetic thing. Its slightly similar to the girl next door vs trashy difference.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 24444
I mean i seriously mog him.I am mostly caucasian and some turanid.Basically my phenotype is white version of him
Ok