You care too much

LilJojo

LilJojo

Master
All these talking and all this speculation. 99% talk 1% results. Go outside once. The grim reaper will knock on your door sometime, better be prepared. Don’t give a fuck about life as it doesn’t give a fuck about you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, A23ghskung, Poonis and 4 others
All these talking and all this speculation. 99% talk 1% results. Go outside once. The grim reaper will knock on your door sometime, better be prepared. Don’t give a fuck about life as it doesn’t give a fuck about you.
The problem is that a lot of people here don't have anything to go outside to. Many are high schoolers too, trapped by that social environment and not being old enough to build their lives as they want.

i agree with you op

The problem is that a lot of people here don't have anything to go outside to. Many are high schoolers too, trapped by that social environment and not being old enough to build their lives as they want.
Cope, high schoolers can have more autonomy than anyone on Earth, they're developed enough to be adults, yet young enough to be energized maniacs. They simply lack wisdom and have mental limitations and hormonally driven insecurities so they care too much still to individuate. Try building your life how you want when you become like 90% of the retards who saddle themselves with debt, get married and have kids to fit in with societal norms.

Cope, high schoolers can have more autonomy than anyone on Earth, they're developed enough to be adults, yet young enough to be energized maniacs. They simply lack wisdom and have mental limitations and hormonally driven insecurities so they care too much still to individuate. Try building your life how you want when you become like 90% of the retards who saddle themselves with debt, get married and have kids to fit in with societal norms.
I was actually an aspie addicted to screens before 14, after i was involved with the mafia so it gave me an edge. What I mean is what matters more is the beginning not the after.