you control nothing

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
You're not bad because of your choices, you're bad because your genes have been coded like that;
Every millimeters of your personality have been decided the day you was born.
If you're made to be someone smart, even in negative environement you will be smart, if your made to be dumb even with a rich family and high IQ education you will still dumb.
You don't become an extrovert, you born one or you're not.
Environnement influence only a little of your choices, your final form almost don't changed whatever of your upbringing.
The only cases where your environnement change you are the ones with very traumatic experience and only these.
Remember you're not a social outcast because you had bad experience, you're a social outcast because you were born to be one.
And there is almost absolutelly nothing you can do about it.

these triplets have been separed into 3 completely different environnement, they didn't even know another version of them existed.

Yet guess what, they still are identical, same tastes in music, same girls preferences, same clothing preferences, same physical tendencies, same haircut (no joke), same social skills, same dick sze, same height, same IQ, same political ideas, same disease at the same age,2 of them even chose to do exactly the same job.
They even have the exact same favorite movie.

You control nothing, either you're born to be something either you're born to be nothing, you can try to improve your social abilities, you can try to be someone different, you can even take therapy.
Guess what?
If your genes didn't gived you the ability to change, and the correct natural mindset, you can't.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@tyronelite @gamma @Theodore Bagwell @Baldingman1998 @TraumatisedOgre @LondonVillie @Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member, oldcelloser and 28 others
100% true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 11604
im a bad boy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Henry77, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
Well what about if you're super optimistic about succeeding in life when you're bluepilled, then you figure out why you aren't succeding is because of your impaired physical development and become a pessimist who just rots away and never dares attempt anything because he realises that he is a subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, Deleted member 14392, oldcelloser and 8 others
Jewfro = Young jewess appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Henry77, Entschuldigung and Kristin
Well no

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
that's crazy!

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
01 three identical twins

There is atleast a 20-30% difference in their faces. Since they have the SAME DNA that means environment has a small effect on looks and development

Attachments

• 01-three-identical-twins.jpg
    01-three-identical-twins.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15338 and 8 others
Well what about if you're super optimistic about succeeding in life when you're bluepilled, then you figure out why you aren't succeding is because of your impaired physical development and become a pessimist who just rots away and never dares attempt anything because he realises that he is a subhuman?
That's life

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
@ManletBlackcel stop spamming my thread and say something constructive midget.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Looks234, Lmao and 7 others

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Basedprincess and ManletBlackcel
@ManletBlackcel why the "Ugh" react, huh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
You're not bad because of your choices, you're bad because your genes have been coded like that;
Every millimeters of your personality have been decided the day you was born.
If you're made to be someone smart, even in negative environement you will be smart, if your made to be dumb even with a rich family and high IQ education you will still dumb.
You don't become an extrovert, you born one or you're not.
Environnement influence only a little of your choices, your final form almost don't changed whatever of your upbringing.
The only cases where your environnement change you are the ones with very traumatic experience and only these.
Remember you're not a social outcast because you had bad experience, you're a social outcast because you were born to be one.
And there is almost absolutelly nothing you can do about it.

these triplets have been separed into 3 completely different environnement, they didn't even know another version of them existed.

View attachment 1269502

Yet guess what, they still are identical, same tastes in music, same girls preferences, same clothing preferences, same physical tendencies, same haircut (no joke), same social skills, same dick sze, same height, same IQ, same political ideas, same disease at the same age,2 of them even chose to do exactly the same job.
They even have the exact same favorite movie.

You control nothing, either you're born to be something either you're born to be nothing, you can try to improve your social abilities, you can try to be someone different, you can even take therapy.
Guess what?
If your genes didn't gived you the ability to change, and the correct natural mindset, you can't.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@tyronelite @gamma @Theodore Bagwell @Baldingman1998 @TraumatisedOgre @LondonVillie @Alexanderr
Cope.

As Baldingman1998 said, their faces are different, they just wear the same clothes and haircut in the pic. Having the same taste in music or movies is not that spectacular, IQ and social skills either (most are just Normie-tier).

Environment is more important than genetics. Being raised in the favela would have made you a different person than being raised in a modern European city. And everyone has some influence on his own life, there are people with similar genes who end up completely different in life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 14978 and 10 others
Cope.

As Baldingman1998 said, their faces are different, they just wear the same clothes and haircut in the pic. Having the same taste in music or movies is not that spectacular, IQ and social skills either (most are just Normie-tier).

Environment is more important than genetics. Being raised in the favela would have made you a different person than being raised in a modern European city. And everyone has some influence on his own life, there are people with similar genes who end up completely different in life.

fake

20210813 222106

Cope same environment except one mewing and one braces.
One looks retarted and the other one borderline chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14455, Baldingman1998 and ManletBlackcel

• JFL
True.
If you somehow manage it to ascend you didn’t ascend because you worked hard for it and had control over it but because you were meant to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 11604
Cope.

Nigger If you agree with me then like my post to give me reps. Why you leave a brother hanging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Basedprincess, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Cope.

nigga you're telling me triplet have different faces?:lul::lul: their faces are similar at 85%
By same tastes I emply that there are extremely similar, bing listenning the same type of songs etc.
You volontarly overlook all the similarity I announced to prove your point, (
same political ideas, same disease at the same age,2 of them even chose to do exactly the same job.
They even have the exact same favorite movie.)

Sure environnement is more important than genetic, Told by a guy on a blackpilled forum:lul::lul:
If one of them have been raised in the favella, He would have still the same person, If you kill his parents in front of his eyes at age 9 and you learn him to fight on a day to day life to survive, (what I've considered as a traumatic element in my tex) His behaiour will of course vary.

What is interessting in this study is that we just influenced each one of them in one said direction, without traumatising them.
And as the results of it they finished identical.

An enormous quantity of studies have been made on this subject and scientists always share the same opinon, your genes are way more important than what it make us believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14264 and 4 others
This my thread now

• So Sad
Cope.

Cooope, Balkans are the poorest place in Europe same for South sudan but both hold the regions with the highest average height in the world

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and A23ghskung

Don't watch this vid if you're suicidal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
nigga you're telling me triplet have different faces?:lul::lul: their faces are similar at 85%
By same tastes I emply that there are extremely similar, bing listenning the same type of songs etc.
same political ideas, same disease at the same age,2 of them even chose to do exactly the same job.

Sure environnement is more important than genetic, Told by a guy on a blackpilled forum:lul::lul:
If one of them have been raised in the favella, He would have still the same person, If you kill his parents in front of his eyes at age 9 and you learn him to fight on a day to day life to survive, (what I've considered as a traumatic element in my tex) His behaiour will of course vary.

What is interessting in this study is that we just influenced each one of them in one said direction, without traumatising them.

An enormous quantity of studies have been made on this subject and scientists always share the same opinon, your genes are way more important than what it make us believe.
View attachment 1269560
I'm not saying genetics don't play a role, they're obviously very, very important.

But environemnt has a bigger influence. Many don't see it because most Normies grow up in the same environment. But as you said yourself, growing up in the favelas makes men completely different. It's nearly impossible to become high-inhib and end up in this forum when you grow up in the favelas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member and Deleted member 14848

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998

View attachment 1269560
Low Iq. They were probably in the same country and had a simliar environment nutritution, lifestyle etc.
If you take the best genetics in the world and place them in healthy female who has good nutritution and good lifestyle.
After birth godd nutritution, proper oral posture, sports basically an optimal environment and the put the same genetics in a crack whore who drinks and smokes all day, is a malnourished vegan.
Aftwr birth the child mouthbreaths, forward head posture, vegan malnourisged basically the most shitty environment.
First guy would be chad and second subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452