You convert/revert to Islam in the west. Then what? How do you get wives from Morocco for example?

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
Some people recommend asking your friends at the mosque, but I noticed most mosques where I live actually are mostly made of old women (40yo+). How to get young (30yo or less) muslim women? Should I ask Imam to bring women from Morocco?

• JFL
Reactions: salar and Gonthar
Iranian women would be good too, but they are Shia. Most new mosques are Sunni.

Man did u convert sincerely or did u convert for foids

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Some people recommend asking your friends at the mosque, but I noticed most mosques where I live actually are mostly made of old women (40yo+). How to get young (30yo or less) muslim women? Should I ask Imam to bring women from Morocco?
Just approach as you would normally do, some of these Muslim countries are now getting westernized fast , how do you look btw?

islam the incel religion

You just ask the dad or the women in the street of moracco

convert to shia if you will, better than sunnism in every single way

hilarious username

I did not convert to islam. But my uni very big and I see many non Latin Americans here. Recently its seems the government made a program where it gives opportunities for africans to come here, so I have seen guys from Benin, Senegal, Morocco, etc. Most are muslim. So by befriending muslim men I started getting interested in the culture. Plus muslim countries are among the shortest in the world, like Yemen, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and my only failo is short height (5'6.5). I think the key to get access to women in my case would be Islam. I also have a palestinian looking 5'5 dad with a massive beard, so if I grow my beard I can get top tier jihadi beard easily. I have seen Moroccan women and they are CRAZY hot. I think it might be a smart way to escape inceldom due to short height.

Edit: LOL i got this pic thinking moroccan women were hot but now I think its AI. LOL. Still I have seen lots of hot moroccan women.

Attachments

• 1712249933633.png
    1712249933633.png
    614.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: