You could be a juicy ripe peach but some people prefer lemons

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
The number of times I’ve been passed up (had a girl flake on me or ghost me after a date) only to come across her on social media dating a guy way older than her, with two kids, ugly and out of shape, tattoo on his face, can’t spell basic words, photos posing with dead animals he’s killed, and apparently racist as well… maybe she has daddy issues, maybe he’s domineering and she likes that, maybe she’s into hunting and causal racism herself, maybe hes just a lot of fun to be around, maybe he has a 12 inch… but whatever the reasons he must be more of a catch in her eyes.

So I’ve learned not to agonise wondering why someone isn’t into me - it doesn’t mean that I’m doing anything wrong whatsoever. It’s all a matter of finding someone who appreciates you, and that might take a while but they’re out there.

Maybe shes a mentally ill whore with access to the internet? Ur not so different

Rambling of the troubled mind

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Deleted member 2729
Most of the time it's because these whores in question want an LTR material guy and they see good looking chaps such as yourself as an unstable high octane adrenergic bad boy fuck machine