You could’ve been chad

Hydroweed

Hydroweed

Banned
As a young person, it is a common occurrence that whenever you ask a roidcel for advice about testosterone and hgh they will tell you to wait until you’re 25 or something like that. They say testosterone will close your puberty earlier, will make you shorter, and will make you have to pin for life.

But the truth is these are all myths, what really closes puberty early is estrogen and the reason people say test closes it earlier is because it aromatizes into estrogen, especially more in supraphysiological doses. But with an AI, this can be kept under control, and with a simple PCT protocol you can go back to your natural testosterone levels without having to pin after your cycle is over. In fact, many anecdotal sources have said injecting T during ages 16-20 made them have a small growth spurt after they seemingly had stopped growing.

The benefits of injecting testosterone during puberty are as follows:

• More masculine and developed face
• Bigger dick
• Deeper voice
• Sick gains
• Widening of clavicle bones

Now, I don’t want to say test is 100% completely safe & side effect free, as you can still experience effects like acne, gyno(can be controlled with AI/SERM), low morale during PCT stage, and if you’re one of the unlucky few, perhaps even extended hypogonadism. But the odds of that happening are low, testosterone is the most well researched anabolic and is popularly deemed to be relatively safe especially at a mildish dose like 500 mg.

If you’re currently 16-18, research as much as you can about testosterone and perhaps hgh and peptides, as using them could be the difference between slaying and being successful socially for the rest of your life or perpetual inceldom.

Tldr: Injecting T during puberty is overhated and is possibly the best single looksmax you can do, arguably better than even surgery.

Thank you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
You can have high testosterone and still be an ugly fucking loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard and 6 others
can still work till like 23

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Hydroweed
just crash your natural test production when there at your highest theorem

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 7 others
just crash your natural test production when there at your highest theorem
Just be an idiot and ignore where i went over that exact point theorem, after the use of a simple PCT protocol your natural test is back to where u started. U aren’t permanently shutting shit unless your genetics are death tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Just inject any hormone you like during development theory.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11758
Retarded
It’s all genetical or prenatally determined

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Being Chad is more about having high prenatal T. Prenatal T has a far more potent masculinizing effect than pubertal T.

• +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11758
Retarded
You're coping.

Fully in denial of the truth.

If I could go back in time to your age I would be blasting test Dbol tren and aromatase inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Hydroweed
Retarded
Cállate puto maldito indio

Caradepene

You would not say that to my face after seeing my dangerous but aesthetic 33mm pfl

You're coping.

If I could go back in time to your age I would be blasting test Dbol tren and aromatase inhibitors
Shit gang idk bout tren and shit. But u got the spirit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
As a young person, it is a common occurrence that whenever you ask a roidcel for advice about testosterone and hgh they will tell you to wait until you’re 25 or something like that. They say testosterone will close your puberty earlier, will make you shorter, and will make you have to pin for life.

But the truth is these are all myths, what really closes puberty early is estrogen and the reason people say test closes it earlier is because it aromatizes into estrogen, especially more in supraphysiological doses. But with an AI, this can be kept under control, and with a simple PCT protocol you can go back to your natural testosterone levels without having to pin after your cycle is over. In fact, many anecdotal sources have said injecting T during ages 16-20 made them have a small growth spurt after they seemingly had stopped growing.

• Bigger dick
• Deeper voice
• Sick gains

Now, I don’t want to say test is 100% completely safe & side effect free, as you can still experience effects like acne, gyno(can be controlled with AI/SERM), low morale during PCT stage, and if you’re one of the unlucky few, perhaps even extended hypogonadism. But the odds of that happening are low, testosterone is the most well researched anabolic and is popularly deemed to be relatively safe especially at a mildish dose like 500 mg.

If you’re currently 16-18, research as much as you can about testosterone and perhaps hgh and peptides, as using them could be the difference between slaying and being successful socially for the rest of your life or perpetual inceldom.

Tldr: Injecting T during puberty is overhated and is possibly the best single looksmax you can do, arguably better than even surgery.

Thank you
100% agree i suspect Dennis Rodman a known drug user injected T which caused him to grow from 5’6 to 5’11 then finally 6’7 at 20 years old

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member
I have to agree as absurd as it sounds
I know a guy that was a total twink 5.7 high pitch voice and he started gym and injecting something, probably T
He grew to 6'1, got a better voice better body obviously and he looked way better that in less than 2 years

• Woah
Most environmental fuck ups happen in the womb and in early infancy. After the age of 1 or 2 it's over.

• JFL
You're coping.

What would be your daily injection dose and routine?

No its all genetics, injecting T in puberty wont do alot just help you reach your maximum potential growth and maybe a bit over

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You can have high testosterone and still be an ugly fucking loser
Yup.
You'll just get bigger and turn into an ogre.
Testosterone won't control bone recession for instance which is pre set by your genes and maybe tongue posture may play a role

No its all genetics, injecting T in puberty wont do alot just help you reach your maximum potential growth and maybe a bit over
This

Same as with HGH

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
This

Same as with HGH
Not really because look at gigantism and acromegaly

Gigantism works in puberty where the child becomes very tall exceeding the genetic limit, and acromegaly can thicken the bone structure and organs after puberty.

Not really because look at gigantism and acromegaly

Gigantism works in puberty where the child becomes very tall exceeding the genetic limit, and acromegaly can thicken the bone structure and organs after puberty.
You won't get acromegaly or gigantism though with HGH injections

Lionel manlet Messi is a normal result of HGH and he was severely hgh deficient in the first place

Hormones are a major Cope here

You won't get acromegaly or gigantism though with HGH injections

Lionel manlet Messi is a normal result of HGH and he was severely hgh deficient in the first place

Hormones are a major Cope here
Low IQ retarded cope

you can get acromegaly with a really high HGH dose like 20 - 30iu you just need money

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
It’s not too late for me cuz I’m 16, but what if my parents confiscate my test and I’m left to cope without test and I am left w even lower test

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

• Bigger dick
• Deeper voice
• Sick gains

Thank you
I am the biggest pubertymaxer on this forum, i use literally every hormone responsible for craniofacial growth and also do stuff such as aromatise inhibition to trigger an epigenetic pathway of sagital jaw growth

It’s not too late for me cuz I’m 16, but what if my parents confiscate my test and I’m left to cope without test and I am left w even lower test
I hid my hormones in my room and never got them discovered, but now my parents know i use hormones and specifically know that i use them for craniofacial growth because i told them. Because of this and related schizo behaviors that are 100x worse than just using every hormone responsible for pubertal craniofacial development i am now seeing a psychiatrist :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I hid my hormones in my room and never got them discovered, but now my parents know i use hormones and specifically know that i use them for craniofacial growth because i told them. Because of this and related schizo behaviors that are 100x worse than just using every hormone responsible for pubertal craniofacial development i am now seeing a psychiatrist :lul::lul:
ah yes psychiatrists the most bluepilled niggas on the planet

ah yes psychiatrists the most bluepilled niggas on the planet
My parents had no idea what else to do with me, they found out about all my looks stuff and hormone use stuff cuz i drove 300 miles to a beach in the night and slept on the beach cuz i didnt want them to look at me after i got home from the gym:lul::lul::lul:

and that is far from the worst thing ive done In their eyes after telling them my stories. I still feel like their just lying to me, cuz mh dad and stepmoms both hot as fuck but their like “we just dint understand, your the best looking one in the family and ik you dont believe that but its true, you could get on the train and model in nyc” i told them their gaslighters and that their too hot to say im more attractive than them then they just went on about my classical handsomeness, and keep saying i could model stfu fags im keepinn using jormones

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
injecting T during puberty is the dumbest shit anyone could do, why the fuck would you shut down your natural T production when it's at the highest it will ever be. you act like getting off and "just doing a pct cycle" is no big deal but the reality is that restoring an HPTA axis that's been thrown off is not as easy as you make it to be, there's a small but real chance you will be infertile for the rest of your life (even hcg protocols sometimes dont work) and even dudes who pin low doses of test on "normal" TRT have to be very careful with things like hematocrit and other hormones which might be thrown out of whack (low E2 will have you feeling more miserable than high E2 for example).

i am legit the first person to say that doctors are faggots and that test level thresholds are ridiculous (most doctors will tell you you're fine at 300ng/dl at 20 yo jfl) but you're making injecting T much less of a deal than what it really is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Most of these are purely genetic, retarded advice

where do you get the money to buy it?