You didn’t fumble her, she just doesn’t want you

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Think about it if she wanted you badly enough, she will overlook your mistakes and make it easy for you. The fact that you fumbled her is not because you did something wrong, it’s just because you weren’t attractive ENOUGH. Get back to looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, BeanletMogger, RAMU KAKA and 15 others
the world isnt black or white theres always a combination of multiple things

everyone can fumble, being better looking only increases the threshold for how much you can get away with and even then theres a limit for everyone

even chad can fumble if all he has got going for him is looks, status plays a big part on how much you can get away with as well

thats why you need all things together : looks, money, status, power

a real chad has all of those maxed out

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 62891, TheLastLaugh, socialcel and 9 others

everyone can fumble, being better looking only increases the threshold for how much you can get away with and even then theres a limit for everyone

even chad can fumble if all he has got going for him is looks, status plays a big part on how much you can get away with as well

Some foids will be fine if u killed their whole family as long as ur chad + big dick

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Some foids will be fine if u killed their whole family as long as ur chad + big dick
Ikr looking at all the news of chads killing their gfs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
This post convinces me that this site is filled with complete fucking retards with mental problems, go touch grass u fucking loser, life is not looksmax.org

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, dragomaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
This post convinces me that this site is filled with complete fucking retards with mental problems, go touch grass u fucking loser, life is not looksmax.org
I talk to foids every day im htn the only reason im on here is to help ppl and probably post useful shit when i feel like it, i dont need to be on this forum to know everything

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and bloomercel
Im very subhuman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

this is how you spot a user that actually gets women

fuck im so tired of these ugly shizos thinking if they were attractive every girl would kiss their feet no matter what you do

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer, bloomercel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

You and @Mezo103 are retards not everything is just " MUH BE CHAD BRO ".

Schizo ramblings :soy:

• JFL

fuck im so tired of these ugly shizos thinking if they were attractive every girl would kiss their feet no matter what you do
Cope tbh looks r the only thing that matters to these hyper eugenic foids

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Rigged
You and @Mezo103 are retards not everything is just " MUH BE CHAD BRO ".

Schizo ramblings :soy:
791348B9 A24E 4F05 900F 5BEF2CC92252

No ur the retard

• +1
yea ure retarded and ugly
(y)(y):lul::lul:

This Thread has 2 Mentally ill faggots which only think about everything in Black and White.

2 Useless faggots for my Ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Think about it if she wanted you badly enough, she will overlook your mistakes and make it easy for you. The fact that you fumbled her is not because you did something wrong, it’s just because you weren’t attractive ENOUGH. Get back to looksmaxxing.
One of the things I disagree with looksmaxxers on. I think behavior heavily matters when it comes to relationships.
I was dating a girl for about 5 weeks and she was starting to get really into me. Always complimenting my looks etc but then I got too needy and when she didn't reach out for a while I'd pursue her too much, which caused her to back away even more until she ultimately gave me the "I'm not ready for a relationship but I hope we can be friends" speech.

I told her I didn't wanna be friends and backed off. She came back a couple weeks later just from my behavior changing, and now she's more into me than ever before. My looks didn't change at all. Just behavior. Now of course my looks made her initial interest way higher and let me get away with more stuff than a normie would. But behavior still almost turned her off to the point of no return, and it fixed it too.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh and Akhi
One of the things I disagree with looksmaxxers on. I think behavior heavily matters when it comes to relationships.
I was dating a girl for about 5 weeks and she was starting to get really into me. Always complimenting my looks etc but then I got too needy and when she didn't reach out for a while I'd pursue her too much, which caused her to back away even more until she ultimately gave me the "I'm not ready for a relationship but I hope we can be friends" speech.

I told her I didn't wanna be friends and backed off. She came back a couple weeks later just from my behavior changing, and now she's more into me than ever before. My looks didn't change at all. Just behavior. Now of course my looks made her initial interest way higher and let me get away with more stuff than a normie would. But behavior still almost turned her off to the point of no return, and it fixed it too.
brutal but this has happened to every guy ever

just learn from it

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
No let me cope, she wanted me and I rejected her

You are being too black and white with it.

She will definitely overlook and work with your mistakes if she likes you enough up until a certain point, but there is a limit to that. Essentially, do not push her too far. There is a reason why chad still gets a divorce, and why most girls are the ex gfs of chad, at one point his bumfuck rawdogging lifestyle becomes unbearable for women so they dump him and replace him with a more functional HTN or some shit.

My sister is stacy blackpilled and all her friends are blackpilled to all of them agree that u have to have both looks and a personality if ur htn+ they wont date anyone below htn+, if ur chad u dont need a personality but its preffered if ur chadlite u cant have a shitty one but u dont really gotta try, this was like 10 of her friends

• +1
brutal but this has happened to every guy ever

just learn from it
Yeah I did. And I got her back by changing behavior. Don't think looks was the issue here

• +1
My sister is stacy blackpilled and all her friends are blackpilled to all of them agree that u have to have both looks and a personality if ur htn+ they wont date anyone below htn+, if ur chad u dont need a personality but its preffered if ur chadlite u cant have a shitty one but u dont really gotta try, this was like 10 of her friends
I think no matter your looks you gotta have some good behavior if you're trying to keep a girl interested long term. Imagine a guy with chad looks but total bitch nice guy personality, dont think it'd work that great long term either.
The thing is tho that usually the better looking you are the better you're treated so you're less likely to have a "beta male" personality if you will. So its usually not a problem

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
I think no matter your looks you gotta have some good behavior if you're trying to keep a girl interested long term. Imagine a guy with chad looks but total bitch nice guy personality, dont think it'd work that great long term either.
The thing is tho that usually the better looking you are the better you're treated so you're less likely to have a "beta male" personality if you will. So its usually not a problem
THis is also blackpill cuz it shows that personality and looks go hand in hand

ofc it wasnt if she wanted you first
exactly but that seems to be what OP insinuates. that if you look good she'll overlook your mistakes and your behavior doesnt matter

• +1
THis is also blackpill cuz it shows that personality and looks go hand in hand
yeah lowkey it is. but for example in my case i'm quite GL but not very social. so i havent gotten that "abundance mindset" if you will. which sorta fucked me over. in most cases tho they for sure go hand in hand

exactly but that seems to be what OP insinuates. that if you look good she'll overlook your mistakes and your behavior doesnt matter
yea its cope from ugly morons

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing

yeah obviously looks are such a big aspect thats water to every other user but so many of the people here that dont interact with women downplay being NT and the other aspects that go into getting women so much. although i was slightly worse looking in previous years since I was 10x more NT i had so many more positive interactions and hook ups with girls so mcuh more often

becoming less NT and autistic severely hinders u even if ur chad, even my 6'5 good frame and htn faced friend is limited by it, he still gets a lot of female attention but if he wasnt a spaz he would easily have 3x body count

its very nonsensical the way these guys think, like yes even if ur chad and can get bitches being autistic, theres chad outt there that isnt an autist and actually enjoyable to talk to, he will beat you 10/10 times if a girl approaches you both

• Love it

yes power dynamics are so important even for good looking people

what people dont understand here is that ur chad looks are a halo, but even with that halo, if u start acting in a way that they dont expect someone of this looks level to be acting ur halo slowly starts to dissipate, this is why when abused dog mentality but good looking guys start a relationship they are often the ones being chased by the women but when they drop their guard and actually reciprocate and begin pursuin them back the women in their head go "wtf why is he so into me i thought this guy was better). the girl needs to look UP to you even a chad that puts himself below her will lose her interest

yes power dynamics are so important even for good looking people

what people dont understand here is that ur chad looks are a halo, but even with that halo, if u start acting in a way that they dont expect someone of this looks level to be acting ur halo slowly starts to dissipate, this is why when abused dog mentality but good looking guys start a relationship they are often the ones being chased by the women but when they drop their guard and actually reciprocate and begin pursuin them back the women in their head go "wtf why is he so into me i thought this guy was better). the girl needs to look UP to you even a chad that puts himself below her will lose her interest
Yeah honestly I think this was exactly what happened in my case. We both invested a lot of time in the beginning but she complimented me way more than I did her. And then after a while she started taking longer to respond, be flakier etc and I reached out MORE to her instead of less. So even tho I had the looks halo to begin with, which allowed me to have horrible game for a while, when I acted totally out of character that turned her off.
Happy someone actually acknowledges it on this forum, props.

Very well said