You do realize most girls in 2022 are lesbians right (Jew pilled again)

Biggdink

Biggdink

Kraken
Go make a lesbian fish on bumble or tinder and get brutally Jew pilled

I can’t make tinder with fake internet numbers anymore so made a lesbian fish on bumble and holy shit saw many girls I know irl 😂😂

Didn’t even see em with my account own account… meaning they’re not even bi but just straight up lesbian

And these girls are your everyday cute/hot girls you see.. no pink hair or anything that might indicate they’re lesbians

Also lots of Indian/ethnic/Asian girls too 😂😂
Jews are brainwashing everyone

Try it yourself to be brutally :blackpill::blackpill:

Doesn’t surprise me at all, I mean Netflix/media is always promoting lesbian couples

@ForeverRecession @germanlooks @Chadeep … not sure who else denied netflix pill when I posted it few months ago :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, n0rthface, Deleted member 17997 and 17 others
yeah shit is getting out of hand with the propaganda. None of it is "natural"

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17997, justinzayn and 8 others
ironically enough I was checking out netflix and came across this show called "First Kill"

Which focuses on a white girl who falls in love with a black female. It's so obvious at this point there is a wicked agenda. How we got to this level just baffles me.

You show that stuff to people in the 1900s and there would be an uproar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17997, justinzayn and 12 others
Yes true

It’s prob even higher for Asian girls. Almost every Asian girl I’ve been with has talked about how they have had a gf before and bisexual

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ballskin, Brazitard and 2 others
oneitis is lesbian

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
@LooksOverAll @Pakicel what are your thoughts on this

@LooksOverAll @Pakicel what are your thoughts on this
100% true. And people somehow still think that being masc or 6'5" is ideal when their looksmatch is hooking up with girls.

Ideal is 5'9", A10 eyes, curtains haircut, and a compact forward grown skull and upturned nose that's typical of 5'9" well-proportioned men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, KING REIDYZ, Eduardo DOV and 8 others
Brutal, all women hate me. :feelscry:

Not at all lol. I've never made a lesbian fish, but I've dated a few girls who were bi and had tinder and bumble where we'd look for chicks and i'm telling you bro, a LOT of chicks, hell the majority are at LEAST bisexual. I saw a couple girls I would have never suspected on there, and many beautiful women, like no butch dykes at all. most women have a few girlfriends they fool around with and you would never suspect it. take this pill boyo :blackpill:

100% true. And people somehow still think that being masc or 6'5" is ideal when their looksmatch is hooking up with girls.

Ideal is 5'9", A10 eyes, curtains haircut, and a compact forward grown skull and upturned nose that's typical of 5'9" well-proportioned men.

be honest if the guy had a good skull and is 6ft5 with proper proportions A10 eyes and slightly upturned nose vs his counter part 5ft9 do you still think that height would be bad for him?

be honest if the guy had a good skull and is 6ft5 with proper proportions A10 eyes and slightly upturned nose vs his counter part 5ft9 do you still think that height would be bad for him?
Stepanov fits the first description, bar an upturned nose which is why he has no international fame. So yes, but odds of this is 1/1,000,000,000. Stepanov is also a lanklet, even though he lifts 5x a week, while 5'9" Chad doesn't even have to lift.

Maybe the reason for prettyboy popularity. They can pass as a woman sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, KING REIDYZ, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
Threesome>

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Biggdink
True, after the plandemic, there has been a surge of lesbos, faggots, coming out of the "closet", many of them hot jailbaits.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Ken and Biggdink

I can’t make tinder with fake internet numbers anymore so made a lesbian fish on bumble and holy shit saw many girls I know irl 😂😂

Didn’t even see em with my account own account… meaning they’re not even bi but just straight up lesbian

And these girls are your everyday cute/hot girls you see.. no pink hair or anything that might indicate they’re lesbians

Doesn’t surprise me at all, I mean Netflix/media is always promoting lesbian couples

@ForeverRecession @germanlooks @Chadeep … not sure who else denied netflix pill when I posted it few months ago :rolleyes:
a lot of them are bisexual.

Isn't hooking up with girls a sin? You should be encouraging these people to live a chaste life and abstain from vices like alcohol and pre-marital sex.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 16371
Most young girls are bisexual. No joke. Not judging, you do you. But honest I swear my ex is bi

Its ovER, even the bi ones are either foid or chad only :blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Biggdink
I saw a chubby femboy wearing a maid dress today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

First it’s masc frame stallone pill now it’s 5’9 feminine pretty boys lmao:feelskek::feelskek:

Isn't hooking up with girls a sin? You should be encouraging these people to live a chaste life and abstain from vices like alcohol and pre-marital sex.
It is. But only few shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. For those looking to sin, this is simply what the devil is encouraging.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 16371
It is. But only few shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. For those looking to sin, this is simply what the devil is encouraging.
I’m scared that when I become a gigachad the devil will try to make me fornicate. I want to inherit the kingdom of god any advice?

You are trolling

They all want big height

I’m scared that when I become a gigachad the devil will try to make me fornicate. I want to inherit the kingdom of god any advice?
This is my fear as well, though I will never become a gigachad due to my height. I would try to develop a strong connection to Jesus Christ and pray that you will not fall victim to lust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Then show proof. Not some flawed study. But a Tinder experiment.
Tinder for a feature that mostly matters irl :feelskek:

If ure not tall in 2022 are u even trying

Tinder for a feature that mostly matters irl :feelskek:

If ure not tall in 2022 are u even trying
95% of zoomers meet online. Also 0 proof that height matters irl either.

What about those who deny the existence of the Lord? What punishment awaits them?

What about those who deny the existence of the Lord? What punishment awaits them?

Eternal hellfire because you didn't take Yahwehs pardon for your sins. So whatever you did you will pay with fire.

True, after the plandemic, there has been a surge of lesbos, faggots, coming out of the "closet", many of them hot jailbaits.
Probably the vaccine

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Nothing. You will simply be separated from God.

Last edited:
It is over.

We

We are living in the end times so that's really not news to me... I've saw a lot, there are people who literally chop themselves up for pleasure, bit for bit, look at Apotemnophily... That was the most insane thing I've ever seen, more than Scat.

Nothing. You will simply be separated from God.
No, you will spend eternity in hell, burning forever with Satan, his demons and all the unsaved ones, this is not a nice thing to experience, but if you accept the Lord Jesus as your personal savior you are saved.

Hell is NOT separation from God, He will be there too, you just won't get to have contact with Him.

why can't i get a gf?
Because some people are called by God while single and must stay this way, cuz relationships are a distraction...

why can't i get a gf?
Because sinners place higher importance on physical appearance and other tricks of the devil? Why do you think girls like tattoos, smoking/drug use, body piercings, etc? Sin attracts sin. You are simply stronger against sin (guessing), so it's a good thing. You will need to put in effort to find another woman who shares the same values as you.

Either that, or you are in fact a massive sinner and haven't built up a strong enough relationship with Jesus Christ to overcome it.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 19548
No, you will spend eternity in hell, burning forever with Satan, his demons and all the unsaved ones, this is not a nice thing to experience, but if you accept the Lord Jesus as your personal savior you are saved.

Hell is NOT separation from God, He will be there too, you just won't get to have contact with Him.
Sure, maybe according to the Catholic "church" who is willing to change their entire belief system for money.

Mqdefault 1

These are the same people that were charging people in the middle ages to be forgiven for their sins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Brazitard
Sure, maybe according to the Catholic "church" who is willing to change their entire belief system for money.

View attachment 1766732

These are the same people that were charging people in the middle age to be forgiven for their sins.
Babylon will fall, my brother!!!

Because sinners place higher importance on physical appearance and other tricks of the devil? Why do you think girls like tattoos, smoking/drug use, body piercings, etc? Sin attracts sin. You are simply stronger against sin (guessing), so it's a good thing. You will need to put in effort to find another woman who shares the same values as you.

Either that, or you are in fact a massive sinner and haven't built up a strong enough relationship with Jesus Christ to overcome it.
Bruh in college I saw dudes with cross tattoos on their backs having sex with club sluts like every weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Bruh in college I saw dudes with cross tattoos on their backs having sex with club sluts like every weekend.
Yep. As I said, a tatted up drug abusing partying sinner will have more premarital sex as sin attracts more sin. Having a cross tattoo is an oxymoron. Tattoos are a sin.

Men have to clean the sewers, fight in wars, build housing for single foid mothers, keep their entertainment systems (tikt and Netflix) running while their eyes are burning from 10hrs of being a codemonkey all so that women can lick each other’s pussies.

We literally maintain the lifestyle for them jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Patient A
Men have to clean the sewers, fight in wars, build housing for single foid mothers, keep their entertainment systems (tikt and Netflix) running while their eyes are burning from 10hrs of being a codemonkey all so that women can lick each other’s pussies.

We literally maintain the lifestyle for them jfl
you can just not do any of that lmao

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A and ballskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back