You do realize slaying is a sin, right?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I don't understand why people want to looksmax so they can "slay". Slaying is a sin according to scripture:

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” - Revelation 21:8

Looksmaxxing should be done as a means to improve yourself for your future/current wife. Also to improve your odds of securing a devout Christian wife with a gentle and quiet spirit and who is naturally beautiful and not just giving the illusion with makeup, hairstyles, clothes (yoga pants), and jewelry.

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." - Peter 3:3

A few minutes of sinful pleasure is not worth trading away eternity in paradise with Jesus Christ. If you have already lost your virginity, I would recommend you repent and start an individual relationship with God and Jesus and possibly join a church's youth group.

Fornication is never done alone either, but is always mixed with things like tattoos, body piercings, drugs/alcohol, group/homo sex, and other sinful things. It's clearly not just a coincidence because the devil entices you with multiple sins and you soon fall to all of them. You need to stay strong as Jesus did on the cross and avoid sin.

Passion of the Christ Cross

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, john2, Deleted member 19997 and 26 others
Jesus was probably 5'9 :blackpill::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Daniel Plainview, volcelfatcel and 8 others
There is no god bro, I knew it since I watched a documentary about dinosaurs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20452, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
Yakhi shalom shabbat when 😹😹😹🤙🤙???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 3828
Based Christian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, galego123 and 3 others
Imagine believing in a religion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and joao
Not sure if it is going to be better than the Stallone arc but I'm eager to see how Jesus fares on Looksmax, I expect the mog battle in between him and Gandy soon @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16371
I don't understand why people want to looksmax so they can "slay". Slaying is a sin according to scripture:

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” - Revelation 21:8

Looksmaxxing should be done as a means to improve yourself for your future/current wife. Also to improve your odds of securing a devout Christian wife with a gentle and quiet spirit and who is naturally beautiful and not just giving the illusion with makeup, hairstyles, clothes (yoga pants), and jewelry.

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." - Peter 3:3

A few minutes of sinful pleasure is not worth trading away eternity in paradise with Jesus Christ. If you have already lost your virginity, I would recommend you repent and start an individual relationship with God and Jesus and possibly join a church's youth group.

Fornication is never done alone either, but is always mixed with things like tattoos, body piercings, drugs/alcohol, group/homo sex, and other sinful things. It's clearly not just a coincidence because the devil entices you with multiple sins and you soon fall to all of them. You need to stay strong as Jesus did on the cross and avoid sin.

View attachment 1759071
LOL THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THEY MUST BE DEVOUT HAHAHHAHAHAH

The bible mentions dinosaurs.

Jesus was around 5'5". Just goes out to show that height isn't a desirable trait if God himself didn't make Jesus tall.

ye it talks about that sea creature leviathan and there was a dragon creature too in book of JOB

dude when did u convert or whats ur story? Thats a huge leap tbh. i need to get back in the faith tbh.

I don't belive that shit. And every man wants to slay

• Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914
ye it talks about that sea creature leviathan and there was a dragon creature too in book of JOB

dude when did u convert or whats ur story? Thats a huge leap tbh. i need to get back in the faith tbh.
I've always been religious. I've defended it many times and destroyed all the atheists here with facts and logic.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, volcelfatcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Imagine believing in a religion
Imagine believing that nothing aside from natural processes and highly improbably luck created the universe and its inhabitants. And then also thinking that is somehow more intellectual than believing in our lord and savior.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Elvisandreaa, Johnnybegood and 3 others
Imagine believing that nothing aside from natural processes and highly improbably luck created the universe and its inhabitants. And then also thinking that is somehow more intellectual than believing in our lord and savior.
Im not necessarily saying there is no creator bro, the religions has been debunked dozens of time though (especially the semitic ones)

Im not necessarily saying there is no creator bro, the religions has been debunked dozens of time though (especially the semitic ones)
It hasn't been debunked. Why do so many people blindly say this without any evidence to back it up?

Obviously Islam and Judaism have been debunked, but Christianity still stands are strong as ever.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Johnnybegood and LooksOrDeath

debunked in what way? Anyone can say that nowadays.

debunked in what way? Anyone can say that nowadays.
there are literally dozens of verses contradicting with the most basic scientific facts bro

the bible literally claims that earth is only 6000 years old jfl, meanwhile the mere existence of homo sapiens alone is at least 250.000 years

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16861 and Deleted member 8365
It is a sin and it corrupts women, who cares though, everything is corrupted nowdays.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
It hasn't been debunked. Why do so many people blindly say this without any evidence to back it up?

Obviously Islam and Judaism have been debunked, but Christianity still stands are strong as ever.
If it's real you're going to hell retard

there are literally dozens of verses contradicting with the most basic scientific facts bro

the bible literally claims that earth is only 6000 years old jfl, meanwhile the mere existence of homo sapiens alone is at least 250.000 years

science is always changing its opinion. Nothing is set in stone.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

View attachment 1759071
Kill yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
It is haram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 16371

It never says the Earth is 6000 years. Show me where it says it.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
you say like its a bad thing? this is called progression

Well since science is not set in stone and you mentioned its about progression. How are you so sure "homosapians" have been around for at least 250k? Scientists can never tell you since they weren't there. So many times scientist say something and then retract things.

Last edited:
Well since science is set in stone and you mentioned its about progression. How are you so sure "homosapians" have been around for at least 250k? Scientists can never tell you since they weren't there. So many times scientist say something and then retract things.
ever heard about carbon dating? atleast science is self-aware and can acknowledge its faults, unlike the semitic god who is going to burn clueless people for his own retarded designs. science brutally mogs religion to self harm

its still hundreds of time better than believing in a narcistic brat who threatens to burn people for eternity just because they didn't believe in his existence anyways, what a loser of a deity lol

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Yes, it is FORNICATION.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
ever heard about carbon dating? atleast science is self-aware and can acknowledge its faults, unlike the semitic god who is going to burn clueless people for his own retarded designs. science brutally mogs religion to self harm

its still hundreds of time better than believing in a narcistic brat who threatens to burn people for eternity just because they didn't believe in his existence anyways, what a loser of a deity lol

How can science mog it's consistently changing it story? Also there's plenty of defects with carbon dating such as not being able to measure rocks lmao.

The rest of your statement was just an illogical emotional response.

Last edited:
How can science mog it's consistently changing it story? Also there's plenty of defects with carbon dating such as not being able to measure rocks lmao.
Have fun believing in a furious brat who wrote handful books full of shit and cant prove any of his claims then

The rest of your statement was you just getting upset over nothing
lol upset? bro, god speaks like an incel and im just pointing it out jfl

Have fun believing in a furious brat who wrote handful books full of shit and cant prove any of his claims then

lol upset? bro, god speaks like an incel and im just pointing it out jfl

Nice projection. Looks like it's rent free too.

View attachment 1759071
Guess I'm going to heaven (y)

i couldn't care less tbh, keep making up stuff nigga

No one is making anything up. You started seething when you threw a tantrum . And you didn't prove anything.

Cry for me

View attachment 1759071
Based

But أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ

ašhadu ʾan lā ʾilāha ʾilla -llāhu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna muḥammadan rasūlu -llāh

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Burden of proof

unlike the semitic god who is going to burn clueless people for his own retarded designs. science brutally mogs religion to self harm

Lmao anyone can easily see you were raging while typing that.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It never says the Earth is 6000 years. Show me where it says it.
Meme from retard 300 years ago

Science shows humans have existed for millions of years

I agree with this thread most of these people will go to hell

Lmao anyone can easily see you were raging while typing that.
i understand you people simply cant grasp the concept of being out of the box but i really cant get angry at it boyo, i dont have any horses in this race. religious texts are no different than alice in wonderland for me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
i understand you people simply cant grasp the concept of being out of the box but i really cant get angry at it boyo, i dont have any horses in this race. religious texts are no different than alice in wonderland for me lol

Your actions proved otherwise. Are you familiar with saying one thing and then your actions doing the complete opposite? That's you in this situation. For example you stated you don't care but here you are responding back with ad-hominins that you started . If you didn't care you wouldn't even bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back