You do realize slaying is a sin, right?

mel-gibson-and-jesus-christ-meme-template-czjy5_thumbnail.jpg

I don't understand why people want to looksmax so they can "slay". Slaying is a sin according to scripture:

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” - Revelation 21:8

Looksmaxxing should be done as a means to improve yourself for your future/current wife. Also to improve your odds of securing a devout Christian wife with a gentle and quiet spirit and who is naturally beautiful and not just giving the illusion with makeup, hairstyles, clothes (yoga pants), and jewelry.

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." - Peter 3:3

A few minutes of sinful pleasure is not worth trading away eternity in paradise with Jesus Christ. If you have already lost your virginity, I would recommend you repent and start an individual relationship with God and Jesus and possibly join a church's youth group.

Fornication is never done alone either, but is always mixed with things like tattoos, body piercings, drugs/alcohol, group/homo sex, and other sinful things. It's clearly not just a coincidence because the devil entices you with multiple sins and you soon fall to all of them. You need to stay strong as Jesus did on the cross and avoid sin.

View attachment 1759071
So is it a sin when foids rack up huge bodycounts from all their ONS??

I don't understand why people want to looksmax so they can "slay". Slaying is a sin according to scripture:

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” - Revelation 21:8

Looksmaxxing should be done as a means to improve yourself for your future/current wife. Also to improve your odds of securing a devout Christian wife with a gentle and quiet spirit and who is naturally beautiful and not just giving the illusion with makeup, hairstyles, clothes (yoga pants), and jewelry.

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." - Peter 3:3

A few minutes of sinful pleasure is not worth trading away eternity in paradise with Jesus Christ. If you have already lost your virginity, I would recommend you repent and start an individual relationship with God and Jesus and possibly join a church's youth group.

Fornication is never done alone either, but is always mixed with things like tattoos, body piercings, drugs/alcohol, group/homo sex, and other sinful things. It's clearly not just a coincidence because the devil entices you with multiple sins and you soon fall to all of them. You need to stay strong as Jesus did on the cross and avoid sin.

View attachment 1759071
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

clearly you never read the "holy" book, and you definitely did not read the genesis neither
I have. I don't remember anything that says the earth is 6000 years old. You are clearly the one who never read it and just reiterate false information. Please list the verse.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Meme from retard 300 years ago

Science shows humans have existed for millions of years

I agree with this thread most of these people will go to hell
It doesn't show that humans have existed for millions of years. It shows that homosapiens have existed for millions of years. What we knows as "humans" (consciousness and free will) only came to be around 10,000 years ago, who were Adam and Eve.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling and incel194012940
Jfl at these people saying the Bible says earth is 6000 years old but not saying any verses

I respect Muslims more than atheists. Atleast they believe in the Lord. Too bad they are ignorant on Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 7725
It's not that simple. You can't claim that "religion is debunked" when there are things like the beginning of the universe, consciousness, and origin of life that can't be explained by science. Not just that they aren't understood, but they are physically incompatible with all of the known properties of the Universe. The popular explanations that atheists have for these are the multiverse, consciousness/free will being an illusion, and primordial soup, which all have their own problems and require no less faith than believing in God. You are simply disconnecting yourself from God because you want to continue to sin without repercussions.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18694
It's not that simple. You can't claim that "religion is debunked" when there are things like the beginning of the universe, consciousness, and origin of life that can't be explained by science. Not just that they aren't understood, but they are physically incompatible with all of the known properties of the Universe. The popular explanations that atheists have for these are the multiverse, consciousness/free will being an illusion, and primordial soup, which all have their own problems and require no less faith than believing in God. You are simply disconnecting yourself from God because you want to continue to sin without repercussions.
Just because science have not arrived there yet, it doesnt mean that your belief is true.

Geez, when you guys will stop placing god to the places where science cant reach yet?

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Idk. Maybe you’re being ironic, but I’m being serious. Slaying is a sin. So is being a faggot and being trans. God doesn’t want this. That’s why I only fuck my pure virgin and cum raw. I don’t use condoms because that’s for sinners too. I fuck her pussy and cum in her mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Eduardo DOV and galego123
Just because science have not arrived there yet, it doesnt mean that your belief is true.

Geez, when you guys will stop placing god to the places where science cant reach yet?
I didn't say it's true, I said that you can't say that "religion is debunked" when there's nothing even remotely close to explaining what it clearly does.

Naturalistic explanations for these are fully incompatible with all of our current scientific theories. They can't even begin to explain any of them but yet say that believing in God is foolish. No, believing in the universe and life being created through fully natural processes is foolish.

"How great are your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep! The stupid man cannot know; the fool cannot understand this." - Psalms 92:5

• +1
Reactions: galego123
The bible mentions dinosaurs.

Jesus was around 5'5". Just goes out to show that height isn't a desirable trait if God himself didn't make Jesus tall.
god gave him A10s :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jesus cristo 343377 70

The bible mentions dinosaurs.

Jesus was around 5'5". Just goes out to show that height isn't a desirable trait if God himself didn't make Jesus tall.
Does God look favourably upon tomboy marriage?

how do religious people still exist 😂
Because it's the only logical explanation to all of humanity's unexplainable questions such as the beginning of the universe, consciousness, and the origin of life. It is also an infallible guideline for morality and civilizations.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Albeacho
Because God described how women should act and dress in scripture.
Tomboys are beautiful, beauty is a virtue, therefore tomboys are good. How does this violate God's order?

It hasn't been debunked. Why do so many people blindly say this without any evidence to back it up?

Obviously Islam and Judaism have been debunked, but Christianity still stands are strong as ever.
Allahu Akbar Islam hasn't been debunked only Christianity and Judaism. True Quranist Muslim is the most pure religion of God

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg

View attachment 1759071
jesus is god but had to poop and pee so he wouldn't die jfl

How can science mog it's consistently changing it story? Also there's plenty of defects with carbon dating such as not being able to measure rocks lmao.

The rest of your statement was just an illogical emotional response.
What exactly do you mean not being able to measure the rocks?

Carbon datint isn’t 100% accurate but it’s got a reasonable margin of error, it’s not like you an estimate rocks as several billion years old and they turn out to be only a few thousand, The margin of error might be a few hundred million years either way.

What exactly do you mean not being able to measure the rocks?

Carbon datint isn’t 100% accurate but it’s got a reasonable margin of error, it’s not like you an estimate rocks as several billion years old and they turn out to be only a few thousand, The margin of error might be a few hundred million years either way.
You can only measure carbon of organic material.

I dont know if youre trolling but I 100% agree. This is the only reason why I havent lost my virginity to a landwhale. It feels wrong.

Because it's the only logical explanation to all of humanity's unexplainable questions such as the beginning of the universe, consciousness, and the origin of life. It is also an infallible guideline for morality and civilizations.
this is the argument of someone who has no clue about evolution

this is the argument of someone who has no clue about evolution
I have a degree in science and know everything about evolution. Evolution doesn't address a single one of those points.

I have a degree in science and know everything about evolution. Evolution doesn't address a single one of those points.
i also have a degree in science, you're point? you said that religion is the only explanation to unexplainable things like the universe is small minded, you're a fool.

Imagine believing that nothing aside from natural processes and highly improbably luck created the universe and its inhabitants. And then also thinking that is somehow more intellectual than believing in our lord and savior.
"Lord and savior"...is that the same one that made a world where if you're ugly/average you get to witness chadlites/chads fuck beautiful women while you spend your miserable twenties being gaslighted by society that it is a perfectly healthy sexlife to have 0 experience with women and being completely alienated from society, and maybe just maybe when you're 30 you get to fuck a roastie?

Is that the same one?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
"Lord and savior"...is that the same one that made a world where if you're ugly/average you get to witness chadlites/chads fuck beautiful women while you spend your miserable twenties being gaslighted by society that it is a perfectly healthy sexlife to have 0 experience with women and being completely alienated from society, and maybe just maybe when you're 30 you get to fuck a roastie?

Is that the same one?
Literal autism to believe this. Normies have girlfriends and most Chads are in LTRs. Nobody is gaslighting anyone.

What if you never meet someone you want to marry? What a waste of a life not getting as much pussy as you can

What if you never meet someone you want to marry? What a waste of a life not getting as much pussy as you can
Sure. Fuck a bunch of skank sinner beckies for a few minutes of pleasure then spend eternity in hell.

Fuck God all my niggas hate Jezuz

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Just Fucking LOL at throwing away an eternity in Paradise just for a few minutes with a thot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It is a sin and it corrupts women, who cares though, everything is corrupted nowdays.
Right, but that’s like saying “he did it, why can’t I?” You’re only adding to the problem

It’s the broken window effect

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 7725
No "religious" person cares about whatevers a sin or not, unless it goes against their personal agenda. which is why "religious" people are mostly against gay people, yet again and again, their leaders are caught touching little kids, It doesn't take much to put all the pieces together, which would lead anyone to realizing its mostly bullshit, created by the governments to control the people easier

Huh? You were that guy with that Draco pfp right? Since when did you become so religious?

No "religious" person cares about whatevers a sin or not, unless it goes against their personal agenda. which is why "religious" people are mostly against gay people, yet again and again, their leaders are caught touching little kids, It doesn't take much to put all the pieces together, which would lead anyone to realizing its mostly bullshit, created by the governments to control the people easier
Gay people join religion to get an opportunity to molest children. They aren't Christians if they're doing that stuff.
Huh? You were that guy with that Draco pfp right? Since when did you become so religious?
I was always religious.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hebbewem and volcelfatcel
Many zoomers will try to take old messages out of context. But you are a true soldier of god.

@Gargantuan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 7725
Gay people join religion to get an opportunity to molest children. They aren't Christians if they're doing that stuff.

I was always religious.
Cope harder, I believe most of you religious people are sketchy, I unironically think religious people are far worse than the jews

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

I was always religious.
You didn't seem to express it back in 2021 then.

Ur probably not even a practicing Christian, just one that says it for the sake of being religious

Ur probably not even a practicing Christian, just one that says it for the sake of being religious
Nope. I'm a fully practicing Christian.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Heaven mogs someone giving you a billion dollars for free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and john2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back