You dont even have to be that ugly to look good

D

Deleted member 32930

Iron
Well Convince your mind you look good its no question when we look at the mirror long enough we hypnotise ourself to make us see what we want to see AKA (a chad face) you just have to be a high LTN or a low MTN to convince your brain that you look good but just dont tell anyone because you'll start doubting yourself the goal is to be just ugly enough so that when you look at the mirror 24 hours a day you can start hallucinating a better jawline and higher cheekbones 😂

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, LooksThinker and Yuno_howitez
good advice !

didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman and Pepe
Self love and self confidence is key to being a good looking person, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself and how luck you are to be you. Looksmaxxing is cope, start delusionmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel, oldfag_123, oxymoron and 2 others
greycel advice thanks

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Self love and self confidence is key to being a good looking person, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself and how luck you are to be you. Looksmaxxing is cope, start delusionmaxxing
Fuck u high inhib faggot

Well Convince your mind you look good its no question when we look at the mirror long enough we hypnotise ourself to make us see what we want to see AKA (a chad face) you just have to be a high LTN or a low MTN to convince your brain that you look good but just dont tell anyone because you'll start doubting yourself the goal is to be just ugly enough so that when you look at the mirror 24 hours a day you can start hallucinating a better jawline and higher cheekbones 😂
lmao
i tried this with height when i was 14. I just IMAGINED mysefl taller and hoped that would placebo extra inches into existence.
over for IQcels

lmao
i tried this with height when i was 14. I just IMAGINED mysefl taller and hoped that would placebo extra inches into existence.
over for IQcels
Did it work?

it seems like you've hallucinated a lot yourself , making this thread OP

Life fuel 🤡