You don't even need to talk if a girl finds you attractive

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
It's so funny how all girls are mostly the same. They just keep on talking and talking and I don't have to say anything, just listen to them and give the occasional "fr??" and laugh.

Girl told me she loves me without even knowing anything about me. All I did was listen to her and say yes or no or agree with her 💀.

Now, doing this in a setting with multiple people will make you seem like an autist and other guys will take advantage of that to NT mog you, but in a 1 on 1 with a girl you don't need to be NT at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksblaxx, Sixdaysinfallujah66, Primalsplit and 4 others
They probably think you're special needs and they want to be nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Looksblaxx, greywind and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, SoundnVision, GetShrekt and 4 others
Same thing happend to me but then she forgot I existed when someone else with a bit of NT existed

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 33136 and kanderior
It's so funny how all girls are mostly the same. They just keep on talking and talking and I don't have to say anything, just listen to them and give the occasional "fr??" and laugh.

Girl told me she loves me without even knowing anything about me. All I did was listen to her and say yes or no or agree with her 💀.

Now, doing this in a setting with multiple people will make you seem like an autist and other guys will take advantage of that to NT mog you, but in a 1 on 1 with a girl you don't need to be NT at all.
kys larping greycel pajeet

True. Got a chadlite friend who is super high inhib and doesn’t talk ever.

Girls come rushing to us and asking for his name and saying how cool and misteryous he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Splinter901
Which tells you that you shouldn’t tell women much about yourself anyway. We’re taught to be vulnerable around them and tell them everything about ourselves. It’s all cope though and doesn’t reduce attraction, might even do the opposite.

Literally did this in the club the other day. Cold approached some girl who kept looking at me. She carried the convo and all I was saying was basically “really?” And “yeah”. I texted her the next day to meet up and she ghosted me tho ffs

Literally did this in the club the other day. Cold approached some girl who kept looking at me. She carried the convo and all I was saying was basically “really?” And “yeah”. I texted her the next day to meet up and she ghosted me tho ffs
Should add I spent like 2 hours with her. But didn’t make any move (cause I’m looking for a wife now, so am tryna filter out girls who just want a one night thing). So maybe that put her off, but who knows.

Ur ugly or she find someone that mog you

That’s true, girls are the same

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Ur ugly or she find someone that mog you
Nah ur full of shit respectfully. She was drunk and just wanted a one night thing. Literally every girl I know thinks I’m good looking.

A lot of u incels cope by saying “only the top 1% of guys can get girls”, when in truth the top 99% of guys can get girls, and the reason you have this absurd view of only top 1% guys getting girls, is because you don’t want to admit that nature has put you in the bottom 1% JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Primalsplit and standardcel
Hehe personality matters most !
Teehee

brutal af also this is true for most of the above MTN-tier men. Girls dont give a flip and they would never care what and how your personality is.

Chadlite+

NT really helps normies