You don't have a short ramus; you have downward growth.

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
The illusion of a short ramus comes from a large gonial angle:

This occurs because the maxilla is recessed which also forces the mandible to recess as well. SInce the mandible is "stuck" it has to grow downward in order to fit in the skull. Remember: the bones in your skull have to cooperate in a way where they function properly together. As a result improper growth of certain parts will affect other parts. If you are using retractive rubber bands and have downward growth, you will recess your face more and the downward growth will get worse.

As the maxilla moves forward, the mandible can also start to move forward as well which could also align your bite as well.

Your skull already has all the bones it needs to properly form your face. However, the misalignment is the reason why it looks like you lack the bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: someone.something_, Debetro, optimisticzoomer and 20 others
in general correct, however it also has to do with genes, prenatal T and so on. Someone with a low T face and appearance in general, will rarely have long ramus, even with perfect craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Repentsinner, Mewton and 5 others
in general correct, however it also has to do with genes, prenatal T and so on. Someone with a low T face and appearance in general, will rarely have long ramus, even with perfect craniofacial development.
It is all about alignment.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and LooksOrDeath
Bimaxfuel

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 11gaijin
Wrong. Chewing hard foods at a young age causes ramus development.

• +1
Reactions: aber and T50 Mogger
Wrong. Chewing hard foods at a young age causes ramus development.
chewing hard foods at any age causes ramus development

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aber, T50 Mogger and 6 others
View attachment 1613183View attachment 1613186
This occurs because the maxilla is recessed which also forces the mandible to recess as well. SInce the mandible is "stuck" it has to grow downward in order to fit in the skull. Remember: the bones in your skull have to cooperate in a way where they function properly together. As a result improper growth of certain parts will affect other parts. If you are using retractive rubber bands and have downward growth, you will recess your face more and the downward growth will get worse.

As the maxilla moves forward, the mandible can also start to move forward as well which could also align your bite as well.
View attachment 1613204View attachment 1613206

Your skull already has all the bones it needs to properly form your face. However, the misalignment is the reason why it looks like you lack the bones.
You are correct, this is water info but good post nonetheless

How even if you have insane maxillary growth in the saggital plane, the body of the ramus can still be short

Perfect example of this is Jordan Barrett. All of his upper thirds, his entire face is forward grown but his lower third, especially ramii is short.

What a fucking mogger nonetheless tho

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Mewton, Prettyboy and 1 other person
i have a long ramus and downward growth

Total shit thread, baseless. Short ramus does not mean downward growth, it means less bone. If you took that angle and rotated it upwards his head would be so small that it would be comical.

I know this because I had a slanted forward jaw, not downward, just zero ramus, and igf-1 + bone smashing filled the angle out like some type of obscure early 20s massive growth spurt. The mandible is supposed to be dense in bone at the ramus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten and ScramFranklin
how to fix this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19766, Forgotten and 2 others
Total shit thread, baseless. Short ramus does not mean downward growth, it means less bone. If you took that angle and rotated it upwards his head would be so small that it would be comical.

I know this because I had a slanted forward jaw, not downward, just zero ramus, and igf-1 + bone smashing filled the angle out like some type of obscure early 20s massive growth spurt. The mandible is supposed to be dense in bone at the ramus.
Indeed, these greycels JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, It'snotover, 2d v2 and 2 others

How even if you have insane maxillary growth in the saggital plane, the body of the ramus can still be short

Perfect example of this is Jordan Barrett. All of his upper thirds, his entire face is forward grown but his lower third, especially ramii is short.
View attachment 1613278View attachment 1613279View attachment 1613281View attachment 1613282

View attachment 1613280
bro disproved his theory by trying to prove his theory jfl. unless you actually think barrett’s lower third is actually recessed :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
bro disproved his theory by trying to prove his theory jfl. unless you actually think barrett’s lower third is actually recessed :hnghn:
Are u retarded? i never said he was recessed i just said his ramus is short

u cant read for shit, this is a warning warranting post tbh

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

I have the complete opposite due to bruxism and madseter hypertrophy. It looks bad tho

Wtf you bonesmashed your ramus ??
You could have got the same results if not better by just chewing hard foods which devlop the masseters and overtime remodels the ramus

View attachment 1613278View attachment 1613279View attachment 1613281View attachment 1613282

View attachment 1613280
Side profile3

mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16371 and Dystopian
You could have got the same results if not better by just chewing hard foods which devlop the masseters and overtime remodels the ramus
jaw muscles dont just keep growing and growing, I injected steroids and igf into the muscles and it still barely even made them bigger after like 50 injections of various shit into my masseters.

Bonesmashing actually gets results for me, but i remember one dude saying it fucke dup his jaw and made it swell up and he had to get it drained or something.

Yeah at first it hurt so bad i couldnt do it, now it doesnt feel like anything.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
jaw muscles dont just keep growing and growing, I injected steroids and igf into the muscles and it still barely even made them bigger after like 50 injections of various shit into my masseters.

Bonesmashing actually gets results for me, but i remember one dude saying it fucke dup his jaw and made it swell up and he had to get it drained or something.

Yeah at first it hurt so bad i couldnt do it, now it doesnt feel like anything.
So is there any safe way to bonesmash ramus i only smash my chin as of now I don't smash cheekbones as the are the middle part of the face and I don't want to fuck my collagen there and neither i smash my brow ridge because it will just give brain damage
My plan was to chew to grow my ramus and smashh my chin to make it projected and wide and if bonesmashing doesn't work i would get chin fillers
My question is how can you smash ramus without damaging your jaw permanently?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It's cope
I also don't have huge expectation from it I am doing it for experiment basis I know it's retarded to smash your face to become a chad but hey I will do anything possible to become chad be it steroids surgeries or smashing my own face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
jaw muscles dont just keep growing and growing, I injected steroids and igf into the muscles and it still barely even made them bigger
why would u do this shit, also if ur jaw muscles did grow that much it would just look retarded, its like telling framecels just roid and do lateral raises and it will make up for their 1 foot clavicles.

So is there any safe way to bonesmash ramus i only smash my chin as of now I don't smash cheekbones as the are the middle part of the face and I don't want to fuck my collagen there and neither i smash my brow ridge because it will just give brain damage
My plan was to chew to grow my ramus and smashh my chin to make it projected and wide and if bonesmashing doesn't work i would get chin fillers
My question is how can you smash ramus without damaging your jaw permanently?
i smacked myself in the face with a hammer, idk how it would effect collgen. Damaged skin regenerated collagen. Brain damage is a good concern to have, I have some memory loss but not horribly severe.
why would u do this shit, also if ur jaw muscles did grow that much it would just look retarded, its like telling framecels just roid and do lateral raises and it will make up for their 1 foot clavicles.
you just dont understant how narrow my jaw once was, and how much fucking larder it is now. Its like two different mandibles.

i smacked myself in the face with a hammer, idk how it would effect collgen. Damaged skin regenerated collagen. Brain damage is a good concern to have, I have some memory loss but not horribly severe.

you just dont understant how narrow my jaw once was, and how much fucking larder it is now. Its like two different mandibles.
What did you do exactly

What did you do exactly
hit every part of my extrenal jaws with a hammer. Used a phone to record from the non mirror perspective after becoming horribly asymmetric from only using a mirror. it turns out it may look symmetrical in a mirror but totally asymmetric in a non mirror perspectiveaka everyone who looks at you)

its not that simple
, i dont know how much of ramus is downward grown to be honest. It seems to be a dimorphic trait.

Ramus can’t grow if maxilla is not up and forward. It has no room. That’s why mewing is important

Haha with low T.. are you a human biologist scientist? Interesting new facts

what surgery to fix downward growth?

I always thought of this, do you have b&a pictures i can go on instagram or sum to see them. It's fucking interesting i need so much more bone at the gonions my name tell u my situation jfl