You don’t have hunter eyes(your just a narcy fag)

.org has fucked ur brain
No it hasn’t. Orb just looks worse. I never liked his face. He gives off special needs vibes.

Imagine unironically believing this at 6‘2 can’t slay

CBE17266 D43F 4082 92B0 17819E95DB0A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, TeenAscender and subhuman incel
Wtf? I have all of those, why you tag me?

Frauded pics

I have yet to see an eye area which beats de poots in motion without any frauding
@StrangerDanger
View attachment 1775661
Only o pry arguable mogs because of color but in terms of eye shape, eye brows, and bone support it’s unmoggable

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and thecel
Bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@8PSLcel @fucclife @Biggdink @StrangerDanger this erikjon nigga had uee as a kid too. I guess he's a fraud as well if you use the same standards u applied to dylan but ofc biggdink will never agree because of his double standards
Er

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
@8PSLcel @fucclife @Biggdink @StrangerDanger this erikjon nigga had uee as a kid too. I guess he's a fraud as well if you use the same standards u applied to dylan but ofc biggdink will never agree because of his double standards
View attachment 1841772
my pics were extremely looksminned as well it was literally selfies from 3 inches away or me making a disgusting face in bad lighting at like 13 from like 3 feetbelow 😂 he just wants to cherry pick at my expense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1841772
he ascended tbh

• +1
View attachment 1841772
@Erik-Jón brutal can’t believe you accused @fucclife of frauding hooding so much when you were the real culprit all along :feelsbadman: irony is a beautiful thing really
392F9DA8 DD8A 4C01 A1BC 3F94357796E5

@wannalooksmax @subhuman to mtn @zv1212 :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 5892 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
@Erik-Jón brutal can’t believe you accused @fucclife of frauding hooding so much when you were the real culprit all along :feelsbadman: irony is a beautiful thing really
View attachment 1842360
@wannalooksmax @subhuman to mtn @zv1212 :whatfeels:
Your just mad that your a fraud with no under eye support

• Hmm...
I’m the opposite of narcy, I’m very self hating tbh
Cope U think ur a 6’1 Nordic Barrett Jennifer Lawrence getter

But in reality your a 5’10,5 Haaland lite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
View attachment 1841772
He’s raising his brows tbh

• Hmm...
Cope U think ur a 6’1 Nordic Barrett Jennifer Lawrence getter

But in reality your a 5’10,5 Haaland lite
I’m not 5’10.5 ahahahahahahahahah

And do you really want me to find the 250 times I said I look nothing like Jordan barrett, if that’s how you cope so be it

He’s raising his brows tbh
After I called him out for larping with coke he said he was gonna dox me with this kid and it’s been forever since he said that what a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
After I called him out for larping with coke he said he was gonna dox me with this kid and it’s been forever since he said that what a retard
Imagine larping as a Latino male model , saying that’s Muh indo Nordic pheno and that’s how sikhs look like in India and getting mad at people for pointing out it’s an Instagram and not him :rolleyes:

He made me believe for a min that Indo Nordic is something real :fuk:

Last edited:
  • +1
Dnrd

• +1
Imagine larping as a Latino male model , saying that’s Muh indo Nordic pheno and that’s how sikhs look like in Indian and getting mad at people for pointing out it’s an Instagram and not him :rolleyes:

He’s Indian and has the infras to prove it

I literally get classified as dalofaelid on apricty
BA5E07BB 5851 4547 9B06 8CEE50D00F85

• +1
Imagine larping as a Latino male model , saying that’s Muh indo Nordic pheno and that’s how sikhs look like in Indian and getting mad at people for pointing out it’s an Instagram and not him :rolleyes:

He’s a recessed coper tbh I actually think he’s genuinely completely retarded

• JFL