You don't have to worry about height when you are 2 inches above average.

GOOD shit, when can I join the slayer squad
Oh yeah been meaning to disband that. Since no one in it posts anything but me

What if you're 2 inches below

You will not divide us!
You never were officially added lol. Not like it matters since tricky was the only one who gave a shit but still lmfao

US height is about 5’9”-5’10”

Read somewhere the average White Male in the US is 6ft. Not sure, but makes sense.

2” above average to be 6’2” is pretty amazing tbh

6’5” is pretty Ideal if you’ve got the frame and skull for it.

You never were officially added lol. Not like it matters since tricky was the only one who gave a shit but still lmfao
You left so now i officaly own it im declaring it right now. Im also officially leaving

US height is about 5’9”-5’10”

Read somewhere the average White Male in the US is 6ft. Not sure, but makes sense.

2” above average to be 6’2” is pretty amazing tbh

6’5” is pretty Ideal if you’ve got the frame and skull for it.
"

The average American peak height for (white men) is 177 cm or 69.7 inches" Average peak height in general is 69" JFL when medical websites round up 69.2 to 5'10 (they list it in both cm and in, and the cm converts to 69.2) yeah this is manlet cope

Ur fucking bored aren't you, you autist
Yh since im crippled with my rib i cant play hockey so all i have left is foids texting me and all they want is validation tbh

Yh since im crippled with my rib i cant play hockey so all i have left is foids texting me and all they want is validation tbh
It's rough man. Don't bother with foids until Soph year of HS or after

"

The average American peak height for (white men) is 177 cm or 69.7 inches" Average peak height in general is 69" JFL when medical websites round up 69.2 to 5'10 (they list it in both cm and in, and the cm converts to 69.2) yeah this is manlet cope
So it’s really not that tall?
The fuck?

Yeah I hate sluts dude. I fucking hate em
One time i met a girl who was interesting aswell as hot but now shes just a dumb status chaser like the rest of them

One time i met a girl who was interesting aswell as hot but now shes just a dumb status chaser like the rest of them
Yeah middle school girls only want chad