You don't know how a group really feels about you until you start dating attractive women of their background.

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I used to be a very naive guy a decade ago. You see, as bad as it sounds, I thought that the white bros whom I was having drinks with and making small talk with were my friends. They would tell me about how much they love my culture (Indian) and everything. However, there is a catch here. I was your stereotypical dorky Indian guy who women of other races didn't want to fuck. I was one of the "good ones".

Then, years down the road, I made some major changes. It wasn't easy and it took some work, it took years. Overtime, thanks to things like daygame and mastering cold approach at clubs and bars, I started to get with good looking women of other races. The beauty of daygame and cold approach is that you can often catch women away from their cliques and they might give you a chance.

Naturally, men of all backgrounds and cultures hate it when hot girls of their race go interracial but some men really lose it.

I noticed that when I pulled good looking Eastern European women and good looking Latinas, the guys may have been slightly sour but we got over it. Latino guys that did well with women even gave me props and made for some amazing wings. For EE guys, I noticed that there was some outwards disapproval but overtime, they accepted and gave credit where it was due.

Was there some prejudice and racism? Yes, but it was to be expected. As men, we all sort of feel a bit of possessiveness towards women of our own background. What I did find is that men of certain backgrounds, from my experience, take it way over the top and become sore losers over it to where they will try to ruin you for dating attractive women of their race.

In fact, they even try to set it up socially to where you cannot date women of their background.

Maybe they fill her head with many lies. Perhaps they threaten her social status if she mixes with the wrong race of men. They fill it in her head that men of your background are inferior and raise her to be racist against you. Sure, they will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend because they know for a fact that with the work they have done, you are no longer a threat. They have designed a situation where they think they no longer have to worry about a guy like you getting with a girl of their background. In fact, they will even corporate with their sisters to keep other women of their background in line and not mix it up.

If you notice that women of certain backgrounds seem to very rarely end up with Asian men even if they do go interracial, you best believe that there is a reason for that. In fact, you should be very concerned with this as an Asian guy. I am going to cut right to the chase and tell you that brother, there is likely a lot of racism involved.

However, once you become the best version of yourself and do a lot of cold approach, you notice that you will get women of those given backgrounds. In fact, some women are rebellious and that restriction backfires when a bold and cool guy comes along and approaches them. It brings up that forbidden fruit syndrome.

There are two groups of men that I noticed this with and they really started to show their true colors. Given that most of my success was in NYC, these are groups most prominent in NYC. I also got with a lot of women of these groups so I saw how the guys from these groups acted.

White Bros.

The funny thing is that when I started at my jobs after college, this group was the most proactive in being friends with me and wanting to hang out and I naively went along with it. I thought they were my friends and maybe we were because at the time, I wasn't a threat.

For starters, I noticed that the white bro guys that I used to be buddy buddy with started to pick fights with me often. It didn't matter where they were from, if they saw me with a cute white girl, they had to get aggressive. Given their ways, they were often indirect. A lot of times, I was no longer a "team player" at work and I didn't focus on "improving the work culture" because I refused to go out to golf with them on weekends or stay for beers.

Oh and the best part, I didn't even call the girl I was dating (a hot blonde from Missouri) at our work events and that pissed them off. The way they had found about me with my girlfriend is by stalking me on IG and seeing us together in public. Two of them tried to chat us up and make moves, talking to her more than me, and she ignored them before we walked away but then they tried to engage with me and I told them we were "busy". It spilled over into passive-aggressive work drama.

It was funny because before these guys had found out about my relationships, I was a friend and I was someone they wanted to be near. A black woman who worked in HR picked up on it and my job was safe as a result but the work environment got somewhat awkward. I spent all of my time away from these guys and closer to the Asian, Black, and Hispanic employees.

Italian Americans.

This could just be an NYC thing for all we know but out of any nationality out there, I have been with Italian women more than anything. At the gym I would go to and even at one of my jobs, there were quite a few Italian Americans from the NJ and NY area. Initially, they were openly curious about Indian culture and seemed to be buddy buddy about having some Indian friend. They were all friendly and open.

Well....then a one night stand I had with this tanned brunette from Milan turns into a relationship. Given that the area of NYC I lived in was small enough of a community (all Manhattan neighborhoods turn into this overtime if you live there long enough), I started being seen with her more. We had a few social media pics of us together. Now, I get grilled and probed aggressively about my personal life. What surprised me was that even some Italian American women who were a part of the clique aggressively probed into my life and make me feel like a villain for getting with an Italian girl, one even saying "I mean I don't know what's wrong with her, I wouldn't go for any Asian".

Mind you, these are people from places like Long Island and Jersey who don't speak a lick of Italian and yet felt entitled to a woman (who was actually from Italy) that I was dating. I get consistently told "oh you know Italian women don't go for your kind, are you sure she is not using you?". I ignore it and try to limit my contact with them but notice that the same guys who were buddy buddy with me became confrontational. At one instance at a coffee shop when I was doing some work, a guy who knew me from the gym openly said "hunting more Italian women?" and he was loud with it.

These people went from buddy buddy to being my worst enemies as soon as they saw that I dated an Italian woman that looked pretty hot. My girlfriend also tells me how a lot of these men had spread rumors to her about me but being from Italy, she knew how sleazy Italian Americans were so she ignored them. It got to a breaking point to where one of the guys was aggressively harassing her and she told me how he told her that "all Indian men are rapists".

I openly confronted the guy out loud and luckily had friends there to back me up, including one black friend who loudly told the man "you gotta let these two live their lives bro, she isn't interested in you so why you bothering like that man?". It took that for the guy to leave my girlfriend alone because he was on the spot. This is the same guy who seemed to be all into Indian culture when we first met but the second he saw an Indian guy with a woman of his heritage, he showed his true colors.

Don't be misled by niceness, it's likely because you aren't a threat.

You do not know shit about how nice a group really is towards you until you get with attractive women of their background. In fact, the same groups that are being all buddy buddy towards you are likely seeing you as that harmless Asian or Indian guy that is not going to get with their women. The niceness is because you aren't a threat.

You have no idea of how much a group really likes you until you have dated and been with attractive women of that group. Do so, see the reception you get, and then you get a true idea of how they really feel about Asian Masculinity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, GetShrekt, Jarate and 11 others
Dnr tbh

To man-e wrds

• +1
Reactions: litaz, MiroslavBulldosex, adotsdot and 3 others
dn rd ur shitty copy paste garbage bait post

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, House Lannister, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
op has posted about the shame he feels over his cuckold fetish before
ugly little shitskin faggot

i suspect he may even find this message erotic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Pikabro
I used to be a very naive guy a decade ago. You see, as bad as it sounds, I thought that the white bros whom I was having drinks with and making small talk with were my friends. They would tell me about how much they love my culture (Indian)
Stopped reading here

• JFL
Reactions: Lonely
I used to be a very naive guy a decade ago. You see, as bad as it sounds, I thought that the white bros whom I was having drinks with and making small talk with were my friends. They would tell me about how much they love my culture (Indian) and everything. However, there is a catch here. I was your stereotypical dorky Indian guy who women of other races didn't want to fuck. I was one of the "good ones".

Then, years down the road, I made some major changes. It wasn't easy and it took some work, it took years. Overtime, thanks to things like daygame and mastering cold approach at clubs and bars, I started to get with good looking women of other races. The beauty of daygame and cold approach is that you can often catch women away from their cliques and they might give you a chance.

Naturally, men of all backgrounds and cultures hate it when hot girls of their race go interracial but some men really lose it.

I noticed that when I pulled good looking Eastern European women and good looking Latinas, the guys may have been slightly sour but we got over it. Latino guys that did well with women even gave me props and made for some amazing wings. For EE guys, I noticed that there was some outwards disapproval but overtime, they accepted and gave credit where it was due.

Was there some prejudice and racism? Yes, but it was to be expected. As men, we all sort of feel a bit of possessiveness towards women of our own background. What I did find is that men of certain backgrounds, from my experience, take it way over the top and become sore losers over it to where they will try to ruin you for dating attractive women of their race.

In fact, they even try to set it up socially to where you cannot date women of their background.

Maybe they fill her head with many lies. Perhaps they threaten her social status if she mixes with the wrong race of men. They fill it in her head that men of your background are inferior and raise her to be racist against you. Sure, they will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend because they know for a fact that with the work they have done, you are no longer a threat. They have designed a situation where they think they no longer have to worry about a guy like you getting with a girl of their background. In fact, they will even corporate with their sisters to keep other women of their background in line and not mix it up.

If you notice that women of certain backgrounds seem to very rarely end up with Asian men even if they do go interracial, you best believe that there is a reason for that. In fact, you should be very concerned with this as an Asian guy. I am going to cut right to the chase and tell you that brother, there is likely a lot of racism involved.

However, once you become the best version of yourself and do a lot of cold approach, you notice that you will get women of those given backgrounds. In fact, some women are rebellious and that restriction backfires when a bold and cool guy comes along and approaches them. It brings up that forbidden fruit syndrome.

There are two groups of men that I noticed this with and they really started to show their true colors. Given that most of my success was in NYC, these are groups most prominent in NYC. I also got with a lot of women of these groups so I saw how the guys from these groups acted.

White Bros.

The funny thing is that when I started at my jobs after college, this group was the most proactive in being friends with me and wanting to hang out and I naively went along with it. I thought they were my friends and maybe we were because at the time, I wasn't a threat.

For starters, I noticed that the white bro guys that I used to be buddy buddy with started to pick fights with me often. It didn't matter where they were from, if they saw me with a cute white girl, they had to get aggressive. Given their ways, they were often indirect. A lot of times, I was no longer a "team player" at work and I didn't focus on "improving the work culture" because I refused to go out to golf with them on weekends or stay for beers.

Oh and the best part, I didn't even call the girl I was dating (a hot blonde from Missouri) at our work events and that pissed them off. The way they had found about me with my girlfriend is by stalking me on IG and seeing us together in public. Two of them tried to chat us up and make moves, talking to her more than me, and she ignored them before we walked away but then they tried to engage with me and I told them we were "busy". It spilled over into passive-aggressive work drama.

It was funny because before these guys had found out about my relationships, I was a friend and I was someone they wanted to be near. A black woman who worked in HR picked up on it and my job was safe as a result but the work environment got somewhat awkward. I spent all of my time away from these guys and closer to the Asian, Black, and Hispanic employees.

Italian Americans.

This could just be an NYC thing for all we know but out of any nationality out there, I have been with Italian women more than anything. At the gym I would go to and even at one of my jobs, there were quite a few Italian Americans from the NJ and NY area. Initially, they were openly curious about Indian culture and seemed to be buddy buddy about having some Indian friend. They were all friendly and open.

Well....then a one night stand I had with this tanned brunette from Milan turns into a relationship. Given that the area of NYC I lived in was small enough of a community (all Manhattan neighborhoods turn into this overtime if you live there long enough), I started being seen with her more. We had a few social media pics of us together. Now, I get grilled and probed aggressively about my personal life. What surprised me was that even some Italian American women who were a part of the clique aggressively probed into my life and make me feel like a villain for getting with an Italian girl, one even saying "I mean I don't know what's wrong with her, I wouldn't go for any Asian".

Mind you, these are people from places like Long Island and Jersey who don't speak a lick of Italian and yet felt entitled to a woman (who was actually from Italy) that I was dating. I get consistently told "oh you know Italian women don't go for your kind, are you sure she is not using you?". I ignore it and try to limit my contact with them but notice that the same guys who were buddy buddy with me became confrontational. At one instance at a coffee shop when I was doing some work, a guy who knew me from the gym openly said "hunting more Italian women?" and he was loud with it.

These people went from buddy buddy to being my worst enemies as soon as they saw that I dated an Italian woman that looked pretty hot. My girlfriend also tells me how a lot of these men had spread rumors to her about me but being from Italy, she knew how sleazy Italian Americans were so she ignored them. It got to a breaking point to where one of the guys was aggressively harassing her and she told me how he told her that "all Indian men are rapists".

I openly confronted the guy out loud and luckily had friends there to back me up, including one black friend who loudly told the man "you gotta let these two live their lives bro, she isn't interested in you so why you bothering like that man?". It took that for the guy to leave my girlfriend alone because he was on the spot. This is the same guy who seemed to be all into Indian culture when we first met but the second he saw an Indian guy with a woman of his heritage, he showed his true colors.

You do not know shit about how nice a group really is towards you until you get with attractive women of their background. In fact, the same groups that are being all buddy buddy towards you are likely seeing you as that harmless Asian or Indian guy that is not going to get with their women. The niceness is because you aren't a threat.

You have no idea of how much a group really likes you until you have dated and been with attractive women of that group. Do so, see the reception you get, and then you get a true idea of how they really feel about Asian Masculinity.
Wasn’t this on asianmasculinity or something

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

White Bros.

Italian Americans.

All true and matches my own experiences.

Its not only white people that do it though.
Even though i hate going out in public spaces with a blonde girl because you'll get stares from every other boomer.

I've had hindu friends, who i'd known for ages go behind my back and tell my girlfriend that she should leave me because i would never stay with her long term and we had no future because i'm Muslim.

Worst experiences i've had is with turkish, arabs, afgans.
When those guys see you with an attractive girl from their race, they get so pressed and territorial.
Like she isn't your sister bro why do you care so much?
This is when you really hear the racist shit they secretly always thought about your ethnicity.
and they switch up just like your work friends did, one day we were all cool now they looking for any reason to try to pick faults with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, GetShrekt, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Legit
My white zrzb friends indtzntly start to get distant when they see me with a hot girl from their background

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

White Bros.

Italian Americans.

COPE on some of this, only the the losers of each race care about about random attractive women in their race dating other people. ONLY losers of racial groups feel ownership over random women. Those men would be upset regardless the racial thing is a excuse to let out their frustrations of being losers in the mating market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and LooksOrDeath
COPE on some of this, only the the losers of each race care about about random attractive women in their race dating other people. ONLY losers of racial groups feel ownership over random women. Those men would be upset regardless the racial thing is a excuse to let out their frustrations of being losers in the mating market.
nigger curry raghead

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
God tier post bump should be pinned

It's true. Idk lmao, men are too retarded to realize that race loyalty is a literal male trait designed by MALES in order to keep tribal cohesion and stability because if the males of the tribe didn't give af about the security of the tribe, then the tribe would've been surely destroyed by a more cohesive tribe.

Women on the other hand could literally not give SINGLE FUCK LMFAO. A woman's biological imperative is to seek out the best genes and reproduce with it. End of story. It doesn't matter where these genes are coming from, so long as they are considered good enough.

Retarded white boys here really think white women get with white guys because of some retarded sense of "Muh race loyalty" when it reality they are just getting with you guys because you on average are seen as more attractive than the average men of other races. That's it. There's no "Muh race" ideology. If all curries became lightskin stacypreets and chadpreets tomorrow, white women (women as a whole tbh) would be moving over to curries quick asf.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Pikabro
Water thread.

This is why I don't trust people. There's no such thing as male "friendship" or "brotherhood". Men are by nature wired to compete with each other for status, resources, women, etc. That's why men are usually bigger and stronger than women so they can intimidate, beat up or kill other men and take their women or resources and increase their status.

Niggas will turn their back on you if they want something you have, even your own family will do this. No one is your friend in this world.

Last edited: