You don't know how lucky you are.

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
People with beautiful faces are not really aware of how lucky they are, the way people treat you is completely different (girl or boy), but they are used to it so it is normal. People with a big height (from 6'1 I would say), are not really aware of their advantage, they have to live one week at 5'8 to know how it feels. Same for people above middle class, for them it's normal to eat meat, fish, salmon every day, same for the clothes etc. You are lucky.

(if you come from a family that is not well off, not beautiful and not tall, you can already kill yourself bros)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, micropenis29, Richard_Hungwell and 12 others
When I was 12 years old and I saw that my grandmother liked the villain of a movie only because he was beautiful, I understood.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, isis_Bleach, ascension and 7 others
The only people that are lucky are the attractive

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Johnnybegood and Zeruel
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, incel194012940 and racoon4
There is no luck for subhuman trucel 3/10 men like me (confirmed by Stacy)
121EC4B4 0D09 4D9B 949F DA2DD3D8D210

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Richard_Hungwell, isis_Bleach and 4 others
The difference of treatment I get from girls when I’m exactly their type is insane.

Honestly being Chad is a superpower

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18840
The difference of treatment I get from girls when I’m exactly their type is insane.

Honestly being Chad is a superpower
same thing, when my acne went away, magically all the girls started talking to me, just to ask me for a pen before it was not the case

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16221
It’s meaningless, if you can’t meet the requisite of attraction.
Money is not “meaningless” just because your brain has been rotted to the size of a Brazil nut from psl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
their type ?
Although being attractive to females is largely objective, their is some subjectivity. For MTN+ there are some girls who will genuinely find them rly attractive cos they fit their type - it’s often influenced by society, could be TV show lookalikes shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and attarde75
People with beautiful faces are not really aware of how lucky they are, the way people treat you is completely different (girl or boy), but they are used to it so it is normal. People with a big height (from 6'1 I would say), are not really aware of their advantage, they have to live one week at 5'8 to know how it feels. Same for people above middle class, for them it's normal to eat meat, fish, salmon every day, same for the clothes etc. You are lucky.

(if you come from a family that is not well off, not beautiful and not tall, you can already kill yourself bros)
>6'1
>big height
Picard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and isis_Bleach
6'1 is not tall? On this site you really need to consult a psychiatrist
Average zoomer is 6'2 and that's without air force one trainers. It's a different case with dravidians and nafris though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and isis_Bleach
No, I know how lucky I am & I’m grateful for everything

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18840
Average zoomer is 6'2 and that's without air force one trainers. It's a different case with dravidians and nafris though.
disconnected from reality.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Johnnybegood and the BULL
There is no luck for subhuman trucel 3/10 men like me (confirmed by Stacy)
View attachment 1727066
God stop spamming this shit Is Just a rating from a tinder whore and tbh you look pretty soy. Hit the fucking Gym remove the glasses and stop crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18840 and Zeruel
it is enough to make a poll in this forum (here we are zoomeurs), 90% will not make 6'2

I come from a family of rich tall Tyrone’s and Stacie’s but I’m ugly so I will bitch and Joan about it forever

disconnected from reality.
Welp, I'm forced to go outside on a daily basis. Zoomies are at least 6'1. Even the boomers are tall. Like 5'11. As I've said it's different with deathnics but don't worry cumskins will die out soon.

Welp, I'm forced to go outside on a daily basis. Zoomies are at least 6'1. Even the boomers are tall. Like 5'11. As I've said it's different with deathnics but don't worry cumskins will die out soon.
POV you didn't measure your height correctly

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
POV you didn't measure your height correctly
Got measured by muh doctors. 184cm. Manlet tier. Doesn't really matter though since I look like a tranny.

Got measured by muh doctors. 184cm. Manlet tier. Doesn't really matter though since I look like a tranny.
in the western countries you are great, in the third world a giant. Read again my file "you don't know how lucky you are", personally I am 5'8, but at least I am considered handsome.

• +1
in the western countries you are great, in the third world a giant. Read again my file "you don't know how lucky you are", personally I am 5'8, but at least I am considered handsome.
if I had your height I would feel much better about myself

The way Rugby Lads were treated compared to dweebs in my late college years was like the former was saviour of God to Becky's and Stacey's, the latter a diseases ridden alien race from another planet. Even pretty boy soccer players or skaters that were 5'9 / 155 pound couldn't compete with a 6'4, stubble-ridden 225 pound rugby Chadlite.

High feminity is attracted to the masculine.

8efedc6591a21282aab1b04109e8b7e9882adaf0.jpg
392F4FB600000578-3826578-image-m-14_1475825637643.jpg
19856286-7585871-image-a-4_1571347539710.jpg

Guys like that cleaned up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
It's literally manlet tier in my thirdworldistan american satellite shithole. Obviously, it's hard to fathom that 6'2 is the average amongst zoomers since this board is 90% indian.
Muh height

It's literally manlet tier in my thirdworldistan american satellite shithole. Obviously, it's hard to fathom that 6'2 is the average amongst zoomers since this board is 90% indian.
View attachment 1727095
are you stupid or what? you just contradicted yourself, what manlet are you talking about? you are taller than the average of Europe, you are taller than about 58% of European men.

are you stupid or what? you just contradicted yourself, what manlet are you talking about? you are taller than the average of Europe, you are taller than about 58% of European men.
This height chart measures demented grandpas in deathbeds and 18yo zoomies. It is what it is.

God stop spamming this shit Is Just a rating from a tinder whore and tbh you look pretty soy. Hit the fucking Gym remove the glasses and stop crying
Unironically some aspies here need to touch grass

• Woah
The way Rugby Lads were treated compared to dweebs in my late college years was like the former was saviour of God to Becky's and Stacey's, the latter a diseases ridden alien race from another planet. Even pretty boy soccer players or skaters that were 5'9 / 155 pound couldn't compete with a 6'4, stubble-ridden 225 pound rugby Chadlite.

High feminity is attracted to the masculine.

8efedc6591a21282aab1b04109e8b7e9882adaf0.jpg
392F4FB600000578-3826578-image-m-14_1475825637643.jpg
19856286-7585871-image-a-4_1571347539710.jpg

Guys like that cleaned up.
Rugby in itself is a halo. If ur 5’8+ and solid rugby player you’ll get pussy regardless

The 2nd rows I knew often got the least amount of pussy. Was mainly the backs, flankers, and n8

• +1
It’s meaningless, if you can’t meet the requisite of attraction.
Do you think ugly rich guys care? They can bang any whore they want.

Making yourself look pretty for women and jestermaxxing is for poor guys.
same thing, when my acne went away, magically all the girls started talking to me, just to ask me for a pen before it was not the case
Is being asked to borrow a pen an IOI from a girl?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai