You dont look good enough if women treat you good

LOST

LOST

Gold
Yes, as stated. WOMEN GOTTA BE RUDE, COLD, AND/OR SHY WITH YOU IF U RE HANDSOME ENOUGH.

If you impress a women with ur attractiveness and dominance masculinity they wont be AT FITST complimenting you or excessively open, they will most likely be rude, and bitchy. If you dont know this and play it bad u will even think u re useless and too bad looking because u wont get any pussy.
Reasons for that:
  1. Hoes are insecure as fuck. If they know u look better than them they will panic and EVEN IF YOU FUCKING GO TO TALK TO HER FIRST, think is not a secure pick up. They doubt you can pay attention to them
  2. They think you have many hoes and they wanna feel special. As they think you re hot as fuck, they are sure most women think the same so...MOST WOMEN WANNA FUCK YOU AND PUT SHIT EASY AS FUCK. They wanna be special so they wanna play the hard shit game mode but they wet as a waterfall. REALLY IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU OFTEN OR FROM TIME TO TIME...U NORMIE
  3. They dont wanna play easy to get because being a whore is not a good thing in society
  4. Looking dominant they usually check if reality is the same. If your looks doesn't match ur energy and confidence, trust me, u will fuck, but u will lose many lays
  5. Women only compliment other females who look worse than them (we can see this in social media how bitches say how beautiful a fat whale is but insult other real hot women) because they re not competition, what they do with men? Similar, if you get too many compliments at first from a women there two options, she is drunk as a whore and wanna fuck you cause u look good, or u re normie and not that interested in you. Is not always I WANNA FUCK. really.
Gaming as a handsome man is way different than as a normie and i ve seen many guys lose because they dont know this.
Be confident because hoes give u many mental atributes just due to your hot looking appearance and if you are nor the same and u dont match the vibe ur looks give...u lose.

REMEMBER: IF YOU REALLY IMPRESS HER, SHE WILL BE HESITANT

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: blonde chad, schizo echochamber, Ryldoo IS COPING and 22 others
Low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, lebronjames23, Deleted member 14262 and 15 others
I have only seen low quality/below average girls do this, why would I want to interact with them in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Boxingfan, SeriousAscension and 20 others
haha yeah girls treat me like shit because Im just that GL, that must be it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, falcon1, temporomandibular32 and 30 others
If you're attractive to women they're extremely kind to you and will mimic your behavior. They also act shy. If you're unattractive to women they'll treat you bad or ignore you.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Boxingfan, schizo echochamber and 16 others
This is facts. Usually its women with blown up egos that will act like this towards you. Women that know they're below average looking will treat you good and compliment you on everything you do i.e. Halo effect. Women with overblown egos (ugly hos too) is gonna be rude, bitchy, ignore you e.t.c at first. You just gotta tear down their ego and break them down bit by bit or play hot and cold then commit mental surgery on this type of narcissistic woman and then break them down completely after fucking them and not wanting something serious (most women want commitment after sex or she'll feel like a ho)

• +1
Reactions: callisto, falcon1, Chintuck22 and 2 others
haha yeah girls treat me like shit because Im just that GL, that must be it
we are chads. One of the cons of being a chad is being treated badly by women who are jealous of our looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kasanova, T50 Mogger and 3 others
If you're attractive to women they're extremely kind to you and will mimic your behavior. They also act shy. If you're unattractive to women they'll treat you bad or ignore you.
Back in my incel days girls would bully me and act super confident, make fun of me. This is like early-mid teenage years. When I stopped being full incel mode I noticed that girls are shy, especially strange I noticed girls who are really extroverted will act really shy when talking to me but not other people, mimicking me maybe.

I think it's just cope that girls treat you like shit is a sign you're GL, I think its the opposite tbf

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, metagross, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Back in my incel days girls would bully me and act super confident, make fun of me. This is like early-mid teenage years. When I stopped being full incel mode I noticed that girls are shy, especially strange I noticed girls who are really extroverted will act really shy when talking to me but not other people, mimicking me maybe.

I think it's just cope that girls treat you like shit is a sign you're GL, I think its the opposite tbf
Yep, it's just a massive cope. Girls aren't gonna actively try to push chad away because they're unsure about their feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and chadcel;
yeah a woman just told me i should kill myself she must really like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, imabetanumale, SeriousAscension and 8 others
Real. Never knew girls could be so kind and gentle spirited

Real. Never knew girls could be so kind and gentle spirited
Gentle and kind spirited if they like how you look. Women are sociopaths. They're shit to anything that doesn't look good outside of fellow women. Some studies show they'd even kill ugly babies in the past.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and autistic_tendencies
Gentle and kind spirited if they like how you look. Women are sociopaths. They're shit to anything that doesn't look good outside of fellow women. Some studies show they'd even kill ugly babies in the past.
Is this why they’re obsessed with serial killers

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, Harakiri Fellatio and humanoidsub7
You mean like this?

u got nothing

I noticed girls who are really extroverted will act really shy when talking to me but not other people, mimicking me maybe.
Off-topic but this right there is 100% an incel trait.

Of all the cope threads I’ve ever seen this is the Copest

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Not really lol. There's a minority of girls who play those mind games but for the majority it's not negging LOL. You're not Austin Dunham retard

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Why is this post sticky?

Mods are doing a shitty job ngl.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Blackgymmax
Why is this post sticky?

Mods are doing a shitty job ngl.
Yeah and this is a looks and beauty subforum but this thread is about girls and sex

why are these shit cope threads getting stickied. What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Here’s what actually happens:

When you’re good looking girls INITIALLY want to challenge you but their pussy takes over and they end up becoming more and more submissive. Their voice gets higher, she starts talking more than you, she’s smiling and touching her hair or standing with her legs crossed.

It’s a gradual transition. But no you’re wrong. Your initial premise is correct but OVER the convo they become more and more submissive and feminine in every way.

• +1
Reactions: LOST and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Here’s what actually happens:

When you’re good looking girls INITIALLY want to challenge you but their pussy takes over and they end up becoming more and more submissive. Their voice gets higher, she starts talking more than you, she’s smiling and touching her hair or standing with her legs crossed.

It’s a gradual transition. But no you’re wrong. Your initial premise is correct but OVER the convo they become more and more submissive and feminine in every way.
never said othetwise
Thats exactly what m saying, at the begining and depending on ur reaction they change or not

why are these shit cope threads getting stickied. What the fuck
cope what man?
U have no pussiees and cant speak about reali life shit, just theories u read onlinde

cope what man?
U have no pussiees and cant speak about reali life shit, just theories u read onlinde
I have plenty of pussies and can speak of real life shit. It’s just pointless to use anecdotes and real lif experience in comparison to science and data because anyone can make up experience and real life (you jfl) but science can’t be made up and is factual.

I have plenty of pussies and can speak of real life shit. It’s just pointless to use anecdotes and real lif experience in comparison to science and data because anyone can make up experience and real life (you jfl) but science can’t be made up and is factual.
what science explain what i tell u?
show me

Sounds like cope

This tbh mirroring your behavior is one of the biggest IOI

This is so false if they like you they won’t stop smiling.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
there's a little bit of truth to this as insecure girls tend to be bitchy around gl guys. not all girls but some will behave like that for sure

Yes, as stated. WOMEN GOTTA BE RUDE, COLD, AND/OR SHY WITH YOU IF U RE HANDSOME ENOUGH.

If you impress a women with ur attractiveness and dominance masculinity they wont be AT FITST complimenting you or excessively open, they will most likely be rude, and bitchy. If you dont know this and play it bad u will even think u re useless and too bad looking because u wont get any pussy.
Reasons for that:
  1. Hoes are insecure as fuck. If they know u look better than them they will panic and EVEN IF YOU FUCKING GO TO TALK TO HER FIRST, think is not a secure pick up. They doubt you can pay attention to them
  2. They think you have many hoes and they wanna feel special. As they think you re hot as fuck, they are sure most women think the same so...MOST WOMEN WANNA FUCK YOU AND PUT SHIT EASY AS FUCK. They wanna be special so they wanna play the hard shit game mode but they wet as a waterfall. REALLY IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU OFTEN OR FROM TIME TO TIME...U NORMIE
  3. They dont wanna play easy to get because being a whore is not a good thing in society
  4. Looking dominant they usually check if reality is the same. If your looks doesn't match ur energy and confidence, trust me, u will fuck, but u will lose many lays
  5. Women only compliment other females who look worse than them (we can see this in social media how bitches say how beautiful a fat whale is but insult other real hot women) because they re not competition, what they do with men? Similar, if you get too many compliments at first from a women there two options, she is drunk as a whore and wanna fuck you cause u look good, or u re normie and not that interested in you. Is not always I WANNA FUCK. really.
Gaming as a handsome man is way different than as a normie and i ve seen many guys lose because they dont know this.
Be confident because hoes give u many mental atributes just due to your hot looking appearance and if you are nor the same and u dont match the vibe ur looks give...u lose.

Point #5 is legit, girls only gas up others if they don’t see them as competition. But, they are not threatened by male aesthetic because they all gas each other up so much and they get huge egos from simps as well so they expect chads to give them attention and they will do their best to get his attention (which is nothing more than being around the Chad and trying to get noticed/approached). When they don’t get his attention where he is aloof or uninterested, then they start being rude and avoid him, but when they first see him, they jump at him (pretending not to be interested but still trying to get his attention).

This is somewhat true. Girls especially younger ones will thirst over you & even might be trying to talk to you while older ones will pretend to ignore / be cold. Mostly because just looking at you will feel like a rejection for them. In those situations I d recommend to just be open & see how they react.

• +1
Reactions: LOST
This is somewhat true. Girls especially younger ones will thirst over you & even might be trying to talk to you while older ones will pretend to ignore / be cold. Mostly because just looking at you will feel like a rejection for them. In those situations I d recommend to just be open & see how they react.
agree 100%

oh how i wish this was true

• +1
Reactions: fuse and LooksThinker
So im chad!!!

Reasons for that:

Tbh they will always do something to get ur attention so negative or postive u would know if she’s into u. Most women have straight up told me they find me attractive those r the ones that are head over heels for u

After I've looksmaxed, each woman i knew changed their behaviour around me: some were more prone to make me compliments, and some more prone to be nervous around me.
Within your post, what does it mean?