" You dont look like someone made for clubs " = you're ugly/non NT

N

Nation

Platinum
It means like you're not someone who knows how to be in those situations and probably non NT weirdo.
Someone that not gives " status halo " at all, every girl wants to be with someone who can be in these situation and be cool.
OFC being good looking can do 80% of the job, but if you know how to move and be alpha you will still be seen as someone " cool '.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, JBcollector, Oberyn and 2 others
1D17A420 CF1F 492E A257 B66016E95B37

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, jaw_is_law, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
= you look like a nerd

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and Deleted member 19036
'made for clubs' just means you're a low inhibition ugly insecure normie with poor time management and lack of long-term planning.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, boss8055, Oberyn and 2 others
It means like you're not someone who knows how to be in those situations and probably non NT weirdo.
Someone that not gives " status halo " at all, every girl wants to be with someone who can be in these situation and be cool.
OFC being good looking can do 80% of the job, but if you know how to move and be alpha you will still be seen as someone " cool '.
non NT = ugly. Simple as that. NT is basically "just have personality, bro" in soypill terms.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you look innocent = you have anti-agemaxxed too much and look like a pup
you are cute = you are gl but I would not fuck you
you are average = you are ugly
you are decent = you are above average (barely acceptable to a foid)
you dont seem like the party type/not for clubs = you are visibly autistic and incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, stevielake, Oberyn and 6 others
you dont seem like the party type/not for clubs = you are visibly autistic and incel.

it's all about looks, women I pulled want to club with me for my face alone.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
i am pretty gl myself but very non nt
>slavshit
>pretty gl
Though where I live I only see 6'5 giants with HTN/chad-lite faces JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, thereallegend and Deleted member 17735
is cute htn? or mtn?

ure all subhumans and weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
is cute htn? or mtn?
if a girl goes ‘your cute’ without you asking, or you overhear girls describe you as cute, you are probably htn but lack specific niche appeal to them. you are probably too generic.

if you ask a girl about your looks and she describes you as cute its fucking over. I should have mentioned that but it would have affected the feng shui of my post

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, GymCelNeckPill and sub5inchcel
I ve been told I looked innocent/nice guy even if I have beard and good phisique

if a girl goes ‘your cute’ without you asking, or you overhear girls describe you as cute, you are probably htn but lack specific niche appeal to them. you are probably too generic.

if you ask a girl about your looks and she describes you as cute its fucking over. I should have mentioned that but it would have affected the feng shui of my post
Why do you think " cute " is bad?

what's doable

Clubs are mostly sausage fets filled with nt subhumans giving free drinks to foids

The only way incels can be successful in a club is by owning it and being some drug supplier deal shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Niagara is like the most overrated tourist destinations/natural attractions in the world lmao
It’s fun as a kid.

I went like 3 times and begged my parents to take me back.

There was a super cool hotel on the Canadian side with a great view, plus there was an awesome pool, good buffet, and a fun arcade. It was like heaven for me as a 12yr old.

D925BD38 A013 4EB3 8CF3 4F425174C0EA
179C44F1 BFFA 4DDB 910C FBADDD557BD8
C54D9676 1ED4 497D BA6A 1A104159D5B9

It’s fun as a kid.

I went like 3 times and begged my parents to take me back.

There was a super cool hotel on the Canadian side with a great view, plus there was an awesome pool, good buffet, and a fun arcade. It was like heaven for me as a 12yr old.

View attachment 1802481View attachment 1802480View attachment 1802482
Literally a tourist trap and cometely underwhelming been there so many times to show relatives and family friends never understood what was so special lol the prices at the shopping mall are crazy too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Literally a tourist trap and cometely underwhelming been there so many times to show relatives and family friends never understood what was so special lol the prices at the shopping mall are crazy too
It’s fun for families with kids

Not really a party destination for single men

But yeah besides the hotel district the city is a run down shithole and that’s on the Canadian side it’s even worse on America side had some black dudes try to scam my grandpa for a parking spot smh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004